PDA

View Full Version : cheats

hhoopllaa
19th August 2009, 02:54 AM
when i open cheats the blue bar that says cheats with the x and - is all thats their

HatCat
19th August 2009, 10:43 PM
There are no cheats installed to the game.
Check the contents of "Project64.cht" to search support for the game you are trying to play.

hhoopllaa
20th August 2009, 12:17 AM
the thing let me select cheats awhile ago then it just glitched and it does it for every game

HatCat
20th August 2009, 12:23 AM
Cheats are read from Project64.rdb.
Check that file and your access settings to it.

hhoopllaa
20th August 2009, 01:11 AM
k i will try

hhoopllaa
20th August 2009, 01:23 AM
i cant open it is a file that is a file with no opener

Emmett
20th August 2009, 05:42 AM
Right click on the file and hit "Open with", then select notepad or wordpad from the list.

HatCat
20th August 2009, 08:41 PM
Yeah there are different ways and also changes to the method based on OS.
What should work quickly for you is if you rename the file
"Project64.cht" to "Project64.cht.txt".

To rename files right-click them to select "Rename", or just hit F2 with the file selected.

When this file has a TXT extension it is supported by Notepad.
It won't load in Project64 until you rename it back without the extension to "Project64.cht", so do that before the next time you start Project64.

While you see the text though, if you opened it in Notepad, hit Ctrl+F to do a search. Search for key words of the game you are no longer seeing cheats for.

hhoopllaa
20th August 2009, 10:19 PM
listen you know the blue bar on the top of this page that says project64 forums with the red x. well thats all thats there and it is for all the games

ivy777
4th September 2009, 04:52 AM
Hello Everyone!

This is Ivy from New York!
Im new in this site!

Check the contents of "Project64.cht" to search support for the game you are trying to play.

Thanks!...

Darren
10th September 2009, 10:56 AM
Hello Everyone!

This is Ivy from New York!
Im new in this site!

Thanks!...

what game are you trying to use cheats, best option is to load the game and press Ctrl C this will open the cheat menu, if theyres nothing listed try a game such as Zelda as i know theyres cheats for this game.

Again if thats blank let me know and ill upload the cht file to add into PJs directory and you should be laughin.