PDA

View Full Version : netplay possible?

bluechair
6th October 2008, 01:18 AM
hi there.. hmm i dont know much about programing , coding etc, but as a gamers could i ask if it is possible to join a game through a network using this emu in the next update ? or maybe it depand on the roms ?

Smiff_
6th October 2008, 01:32 AM
netplay is on the todo.

@zilmar and co
just realised, the todo lists (which need updating) are in the beta area.. maybe we need public todos now or we're going to keep getting suggestions like this?
should the beta forums be restricted to people who have the beta? (read only to public)

squall_leonhart
7th October 2008, 06:31 PM
netplay is on the todo.

@zilmar and co
just realised, the todo lists (which need updating) are in the beta area.. maybe we need public todos now or we're going to keep getting suggestions like this?
should the beta forums be restricted to people who have the beta? (read only to public)

imo, the donators should have their own private area to make suggestions
and discuss stuff unrelated to the project

zilmar
7th October 2008, 07:35 PM
imo, the donators should have their own private area to make suggestions
and discuss stuff unrelated to the project

well thing unrelated to the project I do not see any reason for it to be private?

I guess with the beta only board .. I am trying to be more open with what is going on with the beta development. Which is why I am showing this .. but I can understand the need to fix up to show if a user is a beta user or a normal user.