PDA

View Full Version : Missing plugins?

killercow
20th August 2009, 07:45 PM
:confused: ok so i have windows xp i beliave well all i know is that i dont have vista and everytime i try to run project 64 it keeps telling me that im missing audo plugin video plugin and RSP plugin and input plugin o.o?
So when all those windows popped out i click accept and then a settings window pops out where i have to choose my plugins but when i click there is nothing written on it :(

help me please?

HatCat
20th August 2009, 09:57 PM
You don't have any options to fill in for the blank fields?
Like when you get the screen to change plug-ins, you try and fill in the drop-down boxes, but you have no options?

Sheik
18th September 2009, 08:18 AM
I'm having a similar problem..I'm missing Jabo's Direct3D8 1.6 in Video graphics plugin but i have no idea where to download it from.:confused:

axcc
19th September 2009, 04:12 PM
the program is not loading the plugins at startup. you need to update your drivers or switch the color display to 16bit tho see if that helps

Emmett
24th September 2009, 07:26 PM
If you are a 1.7 donator then you can find the plugins on the beta download page.

As for the original poster, if you don't know what version of windows you're running then you're going to have a world of trouble getting the emulator to work. I would recommend asking someone to come over and help you get it set up.