PDA

View Full Version : My New Code to be added to PJ64??

Darren
23rd August 2009, 01:47 PM
Hi

I had already made this code before but never wrote it down and would like it to be added to the PJ64.cht so if in the future i loose everything i can simply downlod pj64 again and my code is already here :o

Its for Zelda Majoras Mask [E]

SUPER DAY/TIME CODE
D03DDFDB 0022
801E6B6B 0001
D03DDFDB 0028
801E6B6B 0002
D03DDFDB 0021
801E6B6B 0003
D03DDFDB 0011
801E6B66 0001
D03DDFDB 0000
801E6B66 0000
D03DDFDB 0012
811E6B66 FFAA
D03DDFDB 0000
811E6B66 0000

notes
L & C-LEFT = DAY ONE
L & C-UP = DAY TWO
L & C-RIGHT = DAY THREE
R & C-RIGHT = FAST FORWARD
R & C-LEFT = REWIND

Anyways i think this code would be usefull to others and me if it was included with the pj64 cheats.

Thanks

Darren aka retrojunkies/emucheat

squall_leonhart
23rd August 2009, 03:04 PM
what does this do that the double song of time doesn't?

Darren
23rd August 2009, 05:01 PM
what does this do that the double song of time doesn't?

song of double time speeds up the time, not rewind or fastforward, nor does it let you switch from day 1 to day 2 then back to day 1.

for example you start the game @ day one then have to wait untill night of day 3, you can use the activator to change the day to 3rd and fastforward the time till the clock tower opens.

I also have freeze time (world not counters) but will add this later when i make a on/off activator.

HatCat
23rd August 2009, 10:45 PM
Song of Doubled Time does the same thing as dancing with a scarecrow.
There is no song that simply increases the rate of time where it was not already compressed.

Before ever playing the Song of Time initially and getting the Ocarina of Time, that is the only way time is faster than normal. Throughout the rest of the game is normal speed when not slowed.

Darren
23rd August 2009, 11:00 PM
Song of Doubled Time does the same thing as dancing with a scarecrow.
There is no song that simply increases the rate of time where it was not already compressed.

Before ever playing the Song of Time initially and getting the Ocarina of Time, that is the only way time is faster than normal. Throughout the rest of the game is normal speed when not slowed.

lol sorry but are you a retard, do you not know what a "CHEAT CODE" is.

this code is very simple i figured the notes explained.

anyways no where in this game can you rewind nor fast forward time, nor can you change the days back n forth.

for example this cheat lets you fastforward/rewind the time just like pressing fastforward/rewind on a dvd player, and lets say your on the last day half way through a level, you simply press the required button and hey presto the game is back to day one and you get to carry on (without having to save to reset back to day one).

all i can say is if you STILL do not understand the code, try it:cool:

or even easier, this code is LIVE you can see the game speed up as you fastforward time, you also see the game run in reverse when you rewind.

you can see your day icon change from day 2 to day 1 ect.

this code is not available in the game what you get in the game is to advance to the following morning/night/day or reset and save back to day one.

HatCat
23rd August 2009, 11:01 PM
anyways no where in this game can you rewind nor fast forward time, nor can you change the days back n forth.

Play the Song of Doubled Time. :)

Darren
23rd August 2009, 11:21 PM
Play the Song of Doubled Time. :)

lol that speeds up time it does not fastforward or rewind, sh!t look the words up you can not anywhere in this game stand there and press buttons and watch the game fastforward or rewind time, not change the day without playing a song ect.

you know the little timer you get at the bottom, please tell me if you can watch that in game speed up passing the hours by in less than a secon, oohhh then watch it rewind back again to when ever you like:p

HatCat
23rd August 2009, 11:22 PM
Song of Doubled Time offers you to jump to the next 12 hours.
It does not simply change rate of time.

Maybe your cheat corrupted your own install? :P heehee

Darren
23rd August 2009, 11:32 PM
Song of Doubled Time offers you to jump to the next 12 hours.
It does not simply change rate of time.

Maybe your cheat corrupted your own install? :P heehee

ok so how do you rewind??? ohh wait lets say i want to fastforward less than 12hrs

stop been a n00b.

this is the whole point to this code, because in teh game you cannot control the rate of time.

put a feckin dvd in your player, press fastforward..............now press rewind now play zelda and tell me where and how you get this exact feature your dvd player has just done.

HatCat
23rd August 2009, 11:33 PM
ok so how do you rewind???

Well, you would need to hack the game to do that.

Darren
23rd August 2009, 11:40 PM
Well, you would need to hack the game to do that.

ok you are a n00b thats what ive done, thats what the code is, ohh sorry matey are you that lame you couldnt read this in the first post:p

HatCat
24th August 2009, 12:30 AM
thats what the code is

Well, technically, every code is a hack, right?
Your code has nothing new for me. :P

If I need to rewind in time, I have a save state or used an owl statue.

I can already forward in time. Maybe by now you realize that's what the Song of Doubled Time really does?

lol that speeds up time it does not fastforward or rewind

Notice the word "or".
Also, it doesn't speed up time.

Shows what a professional hack you must have done if you can't interpret people's posts correctly. :D Or perhaps you were simply overly biased on defeating me you could not think just for a single moment, straight. :eek: lol!

I feel to lazy to try your code, now shoo. I see I've left you with a few fried cells and one big dick; it was fun while it lasted. Keep up with me next time if you're up for another game, but in the mean time I'm happy entertaining myself. I don't need too much help from you, though thanks for your kind offers thus far.

squall_leonhart
24th August 2009, 03:19 AM
song of double time speeds up the time, not rewind or fastforward, nor does it let you switch from day 1 to day 2 then back to day 1.

for example you start the game @ day one then have to wait untill night of day 3, you can use the activator to change the day to 3rd and fastforward the time till the clock tower opens.

I also have freeze time (world not counters) but will add this later when i make a on/off activator.

Ah, wrong. Song of double time skips ahead 12 hours. The only time pace altering song is the reverse song of time.

Darren
24th August 2009, 10:10 AM
Well, technically, every code is a hack, right?
Your code has nothing new for me. :P

If I need to rewind in time, I have a save state or used an owl statue.

I can already forward in time. Maybe by now you realize that's what the Song of Doubled Time really does?

Notice the word "or".
Also, it doesn't speed up time.

Shows what a professional hack you must have done if you can't interpret people's posts correctly. :D Or perhaps you were simply overly biased on defeating me you could not think just for a single moment, straight. :eek: lol!

I feel to lazy to try your code, now shoo. I see I've left you with a few fried cells and one big dick; it was fun while it lasted. Keep up with me next time if you're up for another game, but in the mean time I'm happy entertaining myself. I don't need too much help from you, though thanks for your kind offers thus far.

ok n00b, so tell me if you load a save state or an owl statue you go back to that spot, you lose anything youve done previouse.

I swear you are one thick SOB, take a look at a clock, now imagin your in this game and click your fingure, you now see the clock speeding forward in time realy fast, now stamp your foot you see the time speeding backwards.

Lol your like this because ive slated your crappy pointles mario codes and because you made youre twine codes sound so complex lol you want to try and sound like your some god.

in fact this code has been requested my others before

heres a video if you still think this can be done in the game pmsl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJibm0Nv4Jg

HatCat
24th August 2009, 10:33 PM
if you load a save state or an owl statue you go back to that spot,
It usually takes you back in time.

mario codes
"Mario" codes?
What Mario codes? :rolleyes:

Darren
24th August 2009, 10:40 PM
It usually takes you back in time.

"Mario" codes?
What Mario codes? :rolleyes:

no it doesnt, if you load a save state and finnish a level then your only option when time comes near to its end would be to save and go back to day one, as for owl statues once you load the save is deleted and you have to activate another staue to save at that exact spot in time.

this code will allow you to complete the full game without having to keep saving back to day one, (other than the first time when you get the ocarina)

as for mario codes you know what mario codes, thats a diff topic retard:p

if you still think that this code effects can be acheived in the game without using the code please do make me a video, because id love to see how you can make time fastforward/rewind live in the game and change between day one, two and three.

because i know you cant once youve hit day three the only way to go back is to save, this is the whole point to this code.

HatCat
24th August 2009, 10:51 PM
if you load a save state and finnish a level then your only option when time comes near to its end would be to save and go back to day one

Load a save state so you don't die.

Darren
24th August 2009, 10:54 PM
Load a save state so you don't die.

ok end of now, you are a lame dumbass your post have proven time and time again you know nothing, i already knew this with the cr@p you rant on about when making codes ect:rolleyes:

your simply not making sense stop before you dig too deep:o

HatCat
24th August 2009, 10:55 PM
want some snow?

Darren
26th August 2009, 09:43 PM
OK, ive now got a update for this code, like the other you can still select your day ect and fastforward/rewind the time, but ive now added a freeze time on off feature, making this THE ONE AND ONLY CODE FOR ZELDA MAJORAS MASK OF ITS KIND FOR PJ64.:D

SUPER DAY/TIME CODE
D03DDFDB 0022
801E6B6B 0001
D03DDFDB 0028
801E6B6B 0002
D03DDFDB 0021
801E6B6B 0003
D03DDFDB 0011
801E6B66 0001
D03DDFDB 0000
801E6B66 0000
D03DDFDB 0012
811E6B66 FFAA
D03DDFDB 0000
811E6B66 0000
811E6B66 ????

L & C-LEFT = DAY ONE
L & C-UP = DAY TWO
L & C-RIGHT = DAY THREE
R & C-RIGHT = FAST FORWARD
R & C-LEFT = REWIND
FREEZE TIME ON/OFF
???? = FFFD = on
0000 = off

Notes, Do not rewind before day one, or fastforward after Day Three as it could cause the game to crash, if you do this by mistake simply use one of the day codes.

Whilst Freeze Time code is enabled you are unable to fasforward/rewind time so if you want to fastforward/rewind turn the code off