PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo 64DD (Disk drive expansion) add on/plugin??

Le_Freak
6th October 2008, 04:06 PM
Hi, love PJ64 but i was wondering is there a n64DD (Disk drive expansion) add on or plugin for project 64 because im a big fan of F-Zero X and i`d love to be able to play the F-Zero X Expansion Kit and make new cars and maps!!!!! if anyone knows let me know please!

HatCat
6th October 2008, 10:19 PM
There was and effectively still is a lack of interest in 64DD support because now zilmar is focused on popular issues between popular games. He would rather make a list of what's missing on emulating some of the Nintendo 64's loved games to make gamers happy than to focus on the technical support for the 64DD counterpart. In fact I read Daedalus supports this area but know of no competitive emulators aiming for it. The request really does seem isolated.

squall_leonhart
7th October 2008, 06:37 PM
that and the 64DD games aren't easy to obtain.

FlotsamX
13th October 2008, 06:55 AM
Some people at 64DD.net managed to rip every 64DD game into .ndd files. I'm sure that with some searching, even I could easily find them.

wildgoosespeeder
24th October 2008, 10:10 PM
I too am a fan of F-Zero X and hope that Project64 has 64dd support whenever possible so I can play the F-Zero X Expansion Kit!

squall_leonhart
25th October 2008, 12:56 PM
You don't need the 64DD support for that. you can patch the rom to add that stuff.

wildgoosespeeder
25th October 2008, 03:24 PM
True, but it would be cool if Project64 can emulate the 64dd! That way we don't need to use the F-Zero X Track Editor (http://www.romhacking.net/utils/434/). Plus it has several bugs in it.

wuhlei
7th June 2009, 01:26 AM
aw this would be great zero and the sim city dd! I wonder if all the dd games are in jap?

Victor Legend
8th January 2012, 04:15 AM
Well, some time ago I managed to find ALL the 64DD roms at [PlanetEmu.net].
Although the site is in french, it's very easy to browse through its sections. I've even downloaded the FZX Expansion Kit from there, of course! *-*

PS: just so you know, I'm from Brasil. ^^

Natch
8th January 2012, 10:16 PM
pleeease get rid of the romsite, we don't affiliate with romsites.

Also it's against the forum rules :L

CroxxTheNinja
23rd October 2014, 01:05 AM
Well, some time ago I managed to find ALL the 64DD roms at [PlanetEmu.net].
Although the site is in french, it's very easy to browse through its sections. I've even downloaded the FZX Expansion Kit from there, of course! *-*

PS: just so you know, I'm from Brasil. ^^

Cara, como vocÍ fez para emular as roms do DD???
eu imploro por uma resposta pois queria jogar muito o F-Zero Expansion Kit e o SimCity 64

bam2002
1st December 2015, 01:08 PM
I managed to find emulator and 64dd roms that has been cartridge port and you can run it in your everdrive 64 if you want it to play in a real n64
ROMS LINK
http://bsxproj.superfamicom.org/64dd/dump/[/url]
EMULATOR LINK (MODDED PROJECT64)
https://mega.nz/#!1pJUBTyI!pkZtOfV-HNy5P2MjOn47d0k8XbMvX70KhQUDhcE_1-I[/url]

bam2002
1st December 2015, 01:09 PM
just download at the cartridge port rom section at the right side of the column