PDA

View Full Version : Mamewah - Project64 New Wrapper by DanielC

danielct
15th November 2009, 08:23 PM
If anyone is interested i have coded a new wrapper for project64. Like the rest i have been having a nightmare getting project64 to work with mamewah.
So i spent some precious time coding a new wrapper for mamewah.

It works with all versions of project64 so no more hacked v1.6.

The wrapper has a built in hook for capturing the esc key for quiting back to mamewah.

Please pm me and i will pass it on. Its still in beta stages but works very well!!

squall_leonhart
15th November 2009, 10:31 PM
nobody gives a fuck about mame, let alone mamewah.

danielct
16th November 2009, 01:45 AM
Your post describes exactly the type of ill mannered person you are.

Why not try and post some useful comments?

Emmett
16th November 2009, 08:50 AM
Lol he does....sometimes.
While Squall may be extremely rude at times, I must admit that if I ever needed someone to fix my computer I'd want it to be him/her. Lol. You just learn to sift through his commentary until you find some amazing info, and usually very correct technical info I might add.

Sorry bout that. Most people around here aren't quite as...unbecoming. Trust me though, if you have a problem in the future, you'll want Squall to take a look at it, although you've got to be prepared to ignore the comments he gives you while he's looking at it haha.

djour
17th November 2009, 12:04 PM
I sent a pm, thanks in advance. To squall: you're a c u n t. You said it best when you said nobody gives a fuck. You are a nobody. The rest of us who are interested in older games do care when someone takes the times to solve a problem and share it. To Emmit, sorry, but his knowledge doesnt excuse his behavior. I wouldnt take his help for a computer problem no matter how much he knows.

RchUncleSkeleton
29th November 2009, 08:16 PM
first off mamewah is a frontend and doesn't really have anything to do with mame the program.....sure you can use it as a mame frontend but it can also be used with any emulator......

as far as needing a wrapper for project64 to work with mamewah, you don't! I have setup several systems with mamewah versions 1.62 through 1.68 and have had no problems getting pj64 to work with it. I have a set of tutorial videos on my youtube account along with preset ini files in the video description(all you have to do is change the directories to your own and there should be no problem) just make sure for the emulators they need to be set to open in fullscreen mode, not windowed mode or else there's no point in using a frontend, as the point of the frontend is to hide the windows environment. here's the links to my vids.....
Mamewah Setup Tutorial Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHG8r9SAb7A)
Mamewah Setup Tutorial Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYhPqE67lZ0)
Mamewah Setup Tutorial Part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJaMP4gwPDA)

make sure to check the links in the description for extra help and to download the ini files I've created under examples.

Also there is a program called closemul that will allow you to quit the programs back to mamewah with any key you choose, or you can just use alt f4 to close the current window which will take you back to mamewah.

squall_leonhart
30th November 2009, 08:27 PM
I sent a pm, thanks in advance. To squall: you're a c u n t. You said it best when you said nobody gives a fuck. You are a nobody. The rest of us who are interested in older games do care when someone takes the times to solve a problem and share it. To Emmit, sorry, but his knowledge doesnt excuse his behavior. I wouldnt take his help for a computer problem no matter how much he knows.

Hmm, i didn't realise i was a nobody,.. does that mean i have a somebody somewhere? or maybe i have a heartless out there. If i can find my heartless then i can become a somebody again. But i don't have a keyblade to seal my heartless with me.

Oh dear... the complications abound.

As for your post.
SHUT THE FUCK UP. Anybody who joins just to retort to a comment i make is simply proving how useless they are to the community.

HatCat
1st December 2009, 01:25 AM
I remember when I was a nobody and then I would become another nobody. It was like death, with cherries. :)

Oh as for your post
SHUT THE UP, YOU INSOLENT FOOL! No mortal raises a finger at me. Your blood, is FORFEIT! Your flesh, is...mine. :cool:

*hugs*

squall_leonhart
1st December 2009, 08:13 PM
I feel like cake

do you want cake?

HatCat
1st December 2009, 08:45 PM
uhhm I need permission first from

Mr. Chicken, would you like some cake?
"...brawk :/"
wat! don't you know what cake is, Mr. Chicken?
"Brawk?"
well ur a SILLY bitch, Mr. Chicken! Every wise bird knows that cake is the hottest, fresh new MIPS instruction set waiting for me to transfer to so I can resume my analysis!
"brawk! ^_^"
Don't get cocky with me young man. For today I make comeback!
"baw-KAWWWK!!"
Mr. Chicken! I believe squall just asked you a question. If you can't answer without choking on your food....

*puppet string snaps*
:( squall a hug would be nice :(

squall_leonhart
2nd December 2009, 04:13 AM
:) MDKCheats is on his way with hugs.

HatCat
2nd December 2009, 10:11 AM
eww.
"on his way" XD

Though the last time I checked he never hugged anyone, but God forbid he starts the wrong time.

Um edit,

I feel like cake

do you want cake?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
*palm on mouth*
somebody help, Brandon's possessing me.

dude lmao I can just imagine Brandon at a polite dinner conversation, like some dinner party for getting a job for all I care, one of his employers says a bad pun across the table then Brandon actually says (and thinks) out loud, ehl ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ehl! Put the bastard in a wheelchair with a smile and just picture him saying that! XDDD