PDA

View Full Version : Couple Suggestions

drunkalien6
31st December 2009, 12:02 AM
Hey, first post =].

So, a couple of things, I'd really love to see Paper Mario have a little better support. It has really bad flickering, and that game is the reason I downloaded PJ64. And the flickering makes it unplayable for me cause I cant see flickering like that. (If other people are not seeing flickering maybe its just my video card (Radeon HD 4890) and/or certain display settings?)

Yoshi's Story has same problem, flickers on about half of screen.

Also if someone knows how to fix this flickering with changing around the settings please tell me how!

Next would be when I go to full screen mode most games iv tried. (Super Smash Bros., Paper Mario, Super Mario 64). Don't cover the entire screen some do though including Yoshi's Story, Mario Kart 64. Although i guess this may be due to my screen resolution of 1920x1080.

Lastly just a small thing the icon for the .exe could be something a little more fancier maybe the picture you got on the web site at the top left corner?

And thank you so much for the emulator! I love playing my old retro games, but its so annoying needing to go and set it all up, i love being able to play these straight on the computer, and having better graphic fidelity (at times)!

squall_leonhart
31st December 2009, 12:28 AM
Most of which have already been covered to some extent! :D

though the resolution thing isn't exactly an easy fix.