PDA

View Full Version : Aiming on LoZ Ocarina of time

Coolmanzj
22nd January 2010, 05:33 AM
Hello. I need help aiming to get the bag of 50 deku nuts. Every time i try to aim there is like no way i can hit the middle :confused:

Anyone else having this probably or can someone help me it would be greatly appreciated

Furgelnod
22nd January 2010, 07:17 AM
Your question is answered in the game FAQ to quote it:

How can I make Link walk using a keyboard?
[How can I aim the hookshot, bow etc. properly?]
With the default input plugin, if you need to make Link walk, reduce the value on the range slider in the input plugin configuration. I suggest you use 'modifiers' in N-Rage's input plugin (included) with a keyboard or digital pad without having to reconfigure the plugin each time. Please consult plugin documentation for further information.

If your using a game pad, and are finding it difficult to aim try turning the deadzone down a bit in the controller plugin. The actions to do this depend on which plugin you are using.

Hope that helps.

Coolmanzj
25th January 2010, 01:30 AM
Well right now I can't turn the deadzone down. I'm using a laptop so idk if thats a problem. Anyone using a laptop able to help me with aiming on LoZ OoT

Furgelnod
28th January 2010, 10:53 AM
Try using N-rage's controller plugin, its much more configurable. It gives you the ability to limited the range of the n64 analogue stick, which you could use to make you moments when using the keyboard (as the analogue stick) more precise.
Again I'm fairly certain this is somewhere in the FAQ etc.