PDA

View Full Version : Congratulation Jabo

zilmar
7th May 2010, 10:25 AM
Just wanted to say congratulations to Jabo, he is now engaged to his lovely girl.

squall_leonhart
7th May 2010, 10:45 AM
Great to hear!, congrats Jabo!!!

Mustang5Point0
8th May 2010, 07:57 AM
Congrats to Jabo The Hut :D

technosux
8th May 2010, 01:53 PM
he is now engaged to his lovely girl.
Great ! Now could have a bit more news concerning pj64 itself ?
Because since the last post "where should saves go ?",
it looked like a joke. Could we expect a "stable" release of 1.7 version, or a public release ? Because frankly that's all matters to me. The author could marry, have children, win the lotto, or whatever, I do not visit this website to get news about author life.

cheers

DeadHead9659540
8th May 2010, 03:43 PM
Congrats Jabo. Also Good luck with pj64 1.7

XenMen
9th May 2010, 04:49 AM
A great man deserves a great girl!

Thanks for all the work you've done on this project. I hope your girl makes up for all the other sacrifices you've made. :B

I... I think she will. XB

MAJOR congrats man!!!

Melchior
10th May 2010, 01:43 AM
Here here I second the motion.

this is Uber Great news! ^_^

PJ64 will always be the best! thx for all the hard work.

Altmann
10th May 2010, 12:54 PM
it looked like a joke. Could we expect a "stable" release of 1.7 version, or a public release ? Because frankly that's all matters to me. The author could marry, have children, win the lotto, or whatever, I do not visit this website to get news about author life.

cheers

That's a little selfish dude (technosux), Its not only great that Jabo is engaged, but great that Zilmar posted it, and so what if he hasn't got updates about the emulator. All good things take time

teknomedic
11th May 2010, 07:52 AM
congrats!! We wish you all the best Jabo. :)

spirokimino
14th May 2010, 02:37 PM
Congratulations Jabo! :D

jason98684
14th May 2010, 08:03 PM
Congradulations man, but like technosux says below, its been 2 YEARS since an new version came out, being "engaged" isnt that much news, but marriage is, do tell us if he gets married :) , & as a PAID MEMBER of this site, its very dissapointing to see that theres no new version since YEARS & YEARS. If you lack dev's to help with the project.. trust me im sure theres alot of people who want to take over the project.

cheers

grillmaster423
15th May 2010, 06:03 AM
Congrads Man!

I am moving all the great emulation programs to my new laptop, saving the best for last, Project64 has produced some great times. Thanks for the memories.

Regards and Good Luck

HatCat
16th May 2010, 03:01 AM
Okay so I just downloaded the 30-day trial version of Project64 1.7. Did someone include rumble pak support? =D

Andyman99999
17th May 2010, 07:47 AM
Congradulations man, but like technosux says below, its been 2 YEARS since an new version came out, being "engaged" isnt that much news, but marriage is, do tell us if he gets married :) , & as a PAID MEMBER of this site, its very dissapointing to see that theres no new version since YEARS & YEARS. If you lack dev's to help with the project.. trust me im sure theres alot of people who want to take over the project.

Congratulations Jabo!!! I'm new to the forums but kinda old to the emulator. I have been using it since 2007. Hey ummm, Jason, did you know that Jabo was working on uhh Jnes. In my opinion, Project 64 is the best N64 emulator out there. I don't think there is too much more that they can improve on PJ 64. GL Jabo on the marriage and on the emulator!!!

Hernani
24th May 2010, 11:46 PM
Congratulations Jabo =)

tuffguy45
27th May 2010, 11:40 PM
Congratulations Jabo!!! I'm new to the forums but kinda old to the emulator. I have been using it since 2007. Hey ummm, Jason, did you know that Jabo was working on uhh Jnes. In my opinion, Project 64 is the best N64 emulator out there. I don't think there is too much more that they can improve on PJ 64. GL Jabo on the marriage and on the emulator!!!

The only thing I can honestly see would be to get Rogue Squadron/Similar games working better (honestly the methods I've seen to get it done produce output that is less than desirable for sure).

However, congrats all the same, and like it's been said, my donation is a sign of respect and gratitude for putting out one of the best n64 emulators out there.

Experiment #150
2nd June 2010, 12:44 AM
Woooooooooooooo! Take your time Jabo on 1.7; a family is something you can't buy (well, I'm sure you could, but it wouldn't be right), while if there is a game that doesn't work well enough for us, then we can just buy it if it means that much to us.

Jabo
2nd June 2010, 02:06 AM
thanks everyone! :-)

Mdkcheatz
15th June 2010, 05:27 PM
Well, Jabes, all I can say is, Don't be silly, wrap your willy, and when in doubt, pull it out. Oh wait, you are engaged, you can register for a plot at www.thecemeteryregistry.com/ they have some good plots to chose from; I mean, good job old man! Even though you are like a couple years older than myself! xD

Experiment #150
15th June 2010, 08:29 PM
:D:p:D Ha nice.

Tetris
23rd June 2010, 01:28 AM
Congrats Jabo!

As they say, family first. I hope the marriage goes well, and good luck to you wherever your future takes you. :)

I hope in the future you will have some spare time to come back to Project64, and I hope my donation helped you guys out. :D I look forward to the public release of v1.7 as I don't think there is any more improvements to such a great emulator. :p

It's good to see an update on the main site, it reminds me that this emulator and it's great staff are still visiting, and it's always good to hear good news.

As for now, take care, and hopefully see you back on here when you have more time on your hands. :cool:

aaammmsterdddam
15th July 2010, 04:51 PM
well gz=D
the only major improvment(s) i can find (based on v1.6)
is there is no memory dump function like in nemu64=(
And you have to restart the emulator every time you
make a change to the rom you don't have to do that in nemu=(

Experiment #150
15th July 2010, 07:11 PM
well gz=D
the only major improvment(s) i can find (based on v1.6)
is there is no memory dump function like in nemu64=(
And you have to restart the emulator every time you
make a change to the rom you don't have to do that in nemu=(

Then go use nemu.

killbreanne
19th July 2010, 04:17 PM
congrats!!! :)

HatCat
19th July 2010, 05:20 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/rswedlo/fatbuu.png

sorry I mean congrats

nogfree
20th July 2010, 04:41 PM
http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/31347.jpg

HatCat
20th July 2010, 10:24 PM
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6342/155789-147857-buu_super.jpg

Experiment #150
20th July 2010, 11:29 PM
I hope you don't mind me asking... BUT WHO THE HECK IS THAT GUY??

HatCat
21st July 2010, 12:06 AM
lol that's Majin Buu in his Fat Buu form, if you ever seen Dragonball Z anime you might remember him

Basically he's like an impulsive blob that has innocent feelings but is inherently evil. But isn't everything a game.

chandra
30th July 2010, 07:53 PM
Congrats! and all the Very Best !!

chand

Experiment #150
30th July 2010, 10:08 PM
No, I never watched DBZ.

HatCat
30th July 2010, 10:53 PM
A new page in Z fighter history has just been turned, as Jabo has been engaged to his lovely girl!

What sort of mysteries does this hold for the fans of Project64?
The engagement has justified Jabo's emu-fighting power to be over 1,000, but will it be enough?
Will Mr. zilmar and those invited arrive on time to the ceremony of unconscious ascendancy!?
Will Brandon Lynskey stop screaming like a bitch?!

Find out on the next exciting episode
of DRAGON
BALL
Z!1!!!11

Since you use its standard acronym "DBZ" I wonder if you've heard or read anything about it?

squall_leonhart
30th July 2010, 11:27 PM
Big bang kamehameha

HatCat
30th July 2010, 11:39 PM
DBGT was like, teenage Barney.

Experiment #150
31st July 2010, 04:06 AM
Since you use its standard acronym "DBZ" I wonder if you've heard or read anything about it?

Well, my cousin used to watch it. I looked it up not long ago, for nostalgia's sake.

HatCat
31st July 2010, 01:35 PM
Oh cool.

I think it started airing in the 80s or something, in which time I didn't exist. The only reason I could watch it in '99-'03 was because of CN's Toonami broadcast.

osaeed
2nd August 2010, 02:34 AM
Congrats to Jabo on his new engagement. Wish you guys a safe and a healthy life.

HatCat
2nd August 2010, 02:38 AM
Yeah don't go too fast Sir Jabo ^.^.

dsx_
21st August 2010, 01:26 PM
LOL idiot..

cheezwizz
22nd August 2010, 12:04 AM
at least I didn't donate money to an abandoned project.

Experiment #150
22nd August 2010, 12:13 AM
You idiot, first of all, it's Zilmar's project. Second, it's his pet project; ergo he is free to stop at any time. Third, it is not stopped, idiot. Fourth, you are an idiot. Fifth, same as fourth.

Tetris
22nd August 2010, 01:52 AM
@cheezwizz

It only shows how many ungrateful people there are in the world, complaining about development the authors work on without pay.

1. I'd love to see you work on a project with dedication for three years, without pay.
2. Not all people have paid them for the reasons you say, some people are actually generous, and like to show the authors that their work is appreciated.
3. It's people like you that have the authors slow up on development.
4. I honestly hope there is no public release, just to have an ungrateful person such as yourself sit in the dark while you complain.
5. If you don't like the progress, then switch to another Nintendo 64 emulation project.
6. Obviously the project is not dead, there has been numerous posts on the beta, which you and your ignorance had probably not even bothered to read.
7. Not only Jabo, but everyone deserves a girl in their life (and vice-versa to women), but if you act like this, complaining because something is not "your way", then I do not expect you to find one anytime soon.
8. Authors work at their own rate, not at your demanding rate.

Note to all others: No offense to those who are in a position who can not pay for the beta version, or simply have no interest in paying. It is a shame that people such as cheezwizz have to ruin it for the rest.

dsx_
22nd August 2010, 02:14 AM
well said.

squall_leonhart
22nd August 2010, 05:04 AM
Rape him with fire.

HatCat
22nd August 2010, 05:46 PM
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6708/26004830.png

:confused: Pow-pow-pow ...

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2355/65626329.png

Ow-ow-ow- OW!!!! :eek:

HatCat
22nd August 2010, 05:49 PM
With all the people sucking jabo's dick and giving him money for doing absolutely nothing, did he really need a woman in his life?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/rswedlo/fatbuu.png