PDA

View Full Version : How to load texture packs

NosirrahK
18th July 2010, 03:51 PM
I just downloaded Djipi's cel shaded Zelda OoT texture pack, but I have no clue how to use it. Can someone please explain to me in as much detail as possible how to get it to work? Tell me everything I need to download (where I can download the best version would be awesome too), where to put it (in the directories), etc (etc). I looked on other websites, around the forum, I do exactly what they say and it still doesn't work.

I have PJ64 v1.7.0.49
I don't know what version of Zelda I have (sorry). I know I have the European version. I would tell you where I got it, but I was banned from another forum for posting links :mad: and I don't want déjà vu.

I'd be really happy if you help me, and I'll bake you (theoretical) cookies.

Emmett
18th July 2010, 04:24 PM
I think it would be best to continue this discussion in your v1.6 thread imo.

HatCat
18th July 2010, 04:50 PM
I really like déjà vu. It's a fascinating component of my Gemini nature.
In the other thread I asked about your OS and which plug-in works better for you, then I'll tell you how.

Experiment #150
18th July 2010, 08:52 PM
déjà vu is annoying :S

HatCat
18th July 2010, 09:34 PM
You could word it like that. Actually some types you get are annoying yeah.

NosirrahK
19th July 2010, 01:46 AM
I got it to work!!:D:D

I don't know how, and I don't care, but it works. I no longer need help.

HatCat
19th July 2010, 02:45 AM
*pauses stopwatch*

Emmett
19th July 2010, 12:42 PM
déjà vu is annoying :S

Lol that depends. Hot girls tend to upset the balance.

Experiment #150
19th July 2010, 04:07 PM
Uh... yeah. Not sure what you mean there Em. Nice goin' NosirrahK.

HatCat
19th July 2010, 05:16 PM
That and some other kinds of déjà vu. On some random day I'll remember a component of a dream I had like years ago and felt like I dreamed it for hundreds of days, even though I couldn't have dreamed it more than once. My memory is messed up like that, and it's thanks to déjà vu. :cool:

Experiment #150
19th July 2010, 08:37 PM
Yeah, same here. Sometimes I can remember it before the event happens, and amaze my friends. "Here comes a black sedan" sure enough..

HatCat
19th July 2010, 10:07 PM
XD that too. It's like déjà vu over some strong subliminal memory of something that never even happened in the past, but then it just happens later. :eek: What is that like, preliminary déjà vu or something, wicked stuff.