View Full Version : You Have Two Pay Money Now

Boncey
30th July 2010, 03:28 PM
This Is Just Sad:(

I Would Of Loved To Test The Betas For Free

squall_leonhart
30th July 2010, 08:28 PM
Do you have over 500 games for testing.
Do you have experience reporting bugs, executing test case scenario's.
Do you contribute to the n64 scene via game hacking, plugin or RDB development.

if not, you have no business with the beta in the first place.

HatCat
30th July 2010, 08:56 PM
And this applies to everything, but, the public versions of Project64 aren't free, either. You have to like, download them, find out where to install them, and worst of all put up with a stable version of the emulator instead of the newest. As leonhart of Squall said it's not a matter of money to earn trust.

Experiment #150
30th July 2010, 10:03 PM
I find it sad that people can't search for answers to their problem; it's a WHOLE lot easier just to bug someone, eh?

HatCat
30th July 2010, 10:17 PM
For all I can tell he's not serious, but in case he is then yeah since it's the only possibility for him. Searching for the answer to your sadness is in yourself. :confused: And well the thread title begins with "You", which means he lost himself I guess. :D

Experiment #150
31st July 2010, 04:01 AM
That's almost EXACTLY what I meant, yes, really... kinda- aaaanyway, I have seen many people get told what two do if you want two be beta(or alpha) testers(Unless I was mistaken, which I probably was) .

HatCat
31st July 2010, 01:32 PM
I guess a fair majority of people who don't already know the answer to that just download a hacked version of a leaked package that works for them.