PDA

View Full Version : Hey you Pikachu?

ShaddowT
2nd August 2010, 08:32 AM
It says a Voice-Pack input is neccasary to play this game...how do I get that?

squall_leonhart
2nd August 2010, 09:41 AM
you don't.

ShaddowT
2nd August 2010, 09:55 AM
can you be more specific in your answers please......??

squall_leonhart
2nd August 2010, 10:05 AM
you really wouldn't want me to be.

dsx_wuz_here
2nd August 2010, 12:21 PM
true that.

he means that no input plugin supporting the VRU exists, thus making the game unplayable (along with densha de go 64)

Experiment #150
2nd August 2010, 04:28 PM
It says a Voice-Pack input is neccasary to play this game...how do I get that?

If you looked up your question with the search function, you would see what Squall is thinking right now.

ShaddowT
2nd August 2010, 06:31 PM
I did look it up and I relieze that all the old topics said that there is none but I though since I got my p64 later maybe people have figured out how...Well thank you for the help.

Experiment #150
2nd August 2010, 07:04 PM
You got the same version of PJ 64 as them.

HatCat
2nd August 2010, 07:07 PM
Well, at least after the 1.4 version, Project64 was developed with improvements geared towards pleasing the majority of public audience. (Recent example of this was Mr. zilmar's original idea to create a list of the top 50, in popularity, N64 games people know to make improvements for.) It's kind of selfish imo, but I guess that's just how the conformity in Capricorn operates.

That's not even making the best emulator, to your professional understanding of what one means as the author, just trying to impress the world of newbies that use your emulator as a result of its high popularity. It's the same reason so many people care about leaking and cracking beta versions of this emulator.

Uh where was I, right, support for the specific microphone this game uses, consider it like it's undocumented, meaning it's impossible to implement at least without going through so much work that eh, the authors would say so few people care about.