PDA

View Full Version : Conker's Bad Fur Day

Lightning92
5th August 2010, 08:01 PM
Is there a plugin or something for Project 64 that lets you play Conker's Bad Fur Day, and have it actually work right. With the titles and what-not?

HatCat
5th August 2010, 08:08 PM
http://glide64.emuxhaven.net/

Lightning92
5th August 2010, 08:15 PM
http://glide64.emuxhaven.net/

Thanks. I put the stuff in the plugin folder in my PJ64 plugin folder. But what about all of the other stuff?

Lightning92
5th August 2010, 08:30 PM
Glide doesn't work. It says I need glide3x.dll and i downloaded that, but now it crashes.

HatCat
5th August 2010, 08:33 PM
You weren't supposed to download glide3x cause it comes with the Glide64 plug-in. If you just download it from somewhere else online it won't work with Glide64 cause it's not a compatible GLIDE wrapper.

Whichever ZIP you downloaded of a Glide64 version it should have glide3x DLL as "Hacktarux's wrapper".

PillDoubt
17th September 2010, 03:28 AM
EDIT: Try getting a new rom from a different source. Mine never required special specs or plugins.
I deleted my Nazi-praising, hell raising devil sorcery 'advertising', as I had brimmed through the rules with little interest. I joined these forums for help, not flame. Anything on this topic now is simply old and past its prime.

squall_leonhart
17th September 2010, 05:24 AM
Odd for you, I downloaded a ROM for Conker's Bad Fur Day and it worked fine. I haven't needed a plugin for any game yet. Go to coolrom.com for reliable ROMs, I get all mine there.

BAN NOWZ :mad:

PillDoubt
17th September 2010, 06:22 AM
If I had pills to make you intelligent and help you realize the difference between suggesting and advertising, I'd gladly donate them to you.

squall_leonhart
17th September 2010, 06:40 AM
:D rights to any future support terminated.

way to go faggot.

Experiment #150
17th September 2010, 01:34 PM
There are intelligence pills, they look like little pi'es. Truth is, it's against the forum rules to post a rom site, as Zilmar doesn't wanna get in trouble with the big N for stealing their games/moneez, but just wants to make this as a hobby.
Or so I guess.

PillDoubt
17th September 2010, 06:51 PM
:D rights to any future support terminated.

way to go faggot.

Well, since every post by you is either sarcastic or not helpful at all, I doubt 'support' even exists in you. You are simply trying to downplay the fact that you can't fix anyone's bugs on this site, and blaming everyone else for your inadequacy.

Experiment #150
17th September 2010, 07:22 PM
HA! You obviously haven't seen his work. Now go back to playing with Samlaptop.