PDA

View Full Version : Project64 is not compiled with Large Address Aware enabled.

squall_leonhart
10th September 2010, 01:00 AM
This is the reason why very large texture packs crash.

Radox
18th November 2011, 03:42 AM
Actually, I just posted a guide on how to "modify" the PJ64 executable to make it LAA. It's sitting over in the "Suggestions" part of 1.7's forum. I'd link to it, but I don't have enough posts under my belt. >.<

squall_leonhart
19th November 2011, 09:37 AM
you post like anyone here is actually ignorant to how to do it.

Radox
19th November 2011, 10:30 AM
Oh, well.... I had seen a few threads about it separate from this one and figured it might be helpful to those people who seemed to still have said problem, and put it in this one just in case they should stumble upon it and find the thread bereft of solution. [shrug] No offense to the intelligence of the forum members meant, though. ^_^ Just throwing it out there for anyone that needed it, since I hadn't seen it posted anywhere else.

squall_leonhart
19th November 2011, 10:59 AM
well...... im sure theres atleast 3 people here that are.....

Radox
19th November 2011, 11:04 AM
Well then hey, that's 3 people that'll (hopefully/theoretically) benefit from reading how to fix the problem they were having. :D You never know until someone tells you, kinda thing. (All of this being apparently moot until the post is approved by a moderator, heh.)

Natch
19th November 2011, 08:23 PM
well...... im sure theres atleast 3 people here that are.....

Radox
20th November 2011, 04:50 PM
..... I get the feeling I missed something. Was it really obvious enough to not need a guide? :o

Natch
20th November 2011, 07:48 PM
I'm replying to squally :L

Radox
23rd November 2011, 11:12 PM
Derp. Allow me to step out then. XD

HatCat
25th November 2011, 02:37 AM
I'm replying to squally :L