PDA

View Full Version : Project64 1.7.0.11

zilmar
11th October 2010, 06:41 AM
Upgrade current alpha to allow beta users access.

conatins:

Project64.exe (1.7.0.50 - ver 23) (http://www.pj64-emu.com/change-logs/app-project64.exe/1.7.0.50-ver-23/#zAnswerList_695)
Direct3D8 (1.7.0.57 ver 5) (http://www.pj64-emu.com/change-logs/direct3d8/1.7.0.57-ver-5/#zAnswerList_701)
DirectSound (1.7.0.7 ver 2) (http://www.pj64-emu.com/change-logs/directsound/1.7.0.7-ver-2/#zAnswerList_700)
RSP (1.7.0.3 - ver 18) (http://www.pj64-emu.com/change-logs/rsp/1.7.0.3-ver-18/#zAnswerList_699)

Wiwwe
11th October 2010, 02:56 PM
Great! Finally support for per rom settings :)

HatCat
11th October 2010, 03:54 PM
Haven't seen this kind of thing before but with these versions Gauntlet Legends starts up fine with the re-compiler but not the interpreter.

zilmar
11th October 2010, 07:27 PM
Haven't seen this kind of thing before but with these versions Gauntlet Legends starts up fine with the re-compiler but not the interpreter.

Interpter of the r4k or the RSP .. with the RSP it goes in a perm loop waiting for a response from r4k engine which it will not get since it is not multithreaded.

HatCat
11th October 2010, 08:43 PM
oh right sorry, the r4k interpreter I meant.

Now, the RSP interpreter works just fine with Gauntlet Legends. Actually I've been having it on while completing a game save using the beta version but using the RSP re-compiler on the 1.6 version. Only issue is if I start the game using the RSP interpreter on 1.7 but then switch to the re-compiler, there is an endless streak of errors similar to this.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/rswedlo/jr_pc4.png

The [r4k] interpreter, though, is what I meant from before. Project64 1.6 starts Gauntlet Legends with the r4k interpreter or the re-compiler, but I've never succeeded in getting the r4k interpreter to initialize the game on the recent alpha. I haven't checked this on all the legacy beta versions.

dkannegi
11th October 2010, 11:12 PM
What is the purpose behind the the V/I refresh rate setting? Its default is 1500.

The changelog refers to here:
http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showpost.php?p=4457&postcount=18

But the link does not work (access denied - alpha testing forum?).

11th October 2010, 11:22 PM
Love the settings UI.....

HatCat
11th October 2010, 11:28 PM
Yeah I guess. Great emulator btw. =P

Hard for me to comment on style and stuff, when it comes to software or design. My idea is to develop in such a way that there is minimal interface needed to apply stylistic measure to, in order to keep neutral or professional.

Zera
13th October 2010, 09:19 PM
Well, at least we know the emulator is still being worked on. Maybe in two years we can have a public 1.7 build :p

Experiment #150
13th October 2010, 09:52 PM
Of course we know the emulator is being worked on, it's been announced like a thousand times :P

HatCat
13th October 2010, 11:53 PM
Heh so has that eh, public 1.7 build.

Experiment #150
14th October 2010, 02:15 AM
Yeah, I forgot about that. Where can I get that again? :P Joke, I know where to get it. NOWHERE (legal)

14th October 2010, 02:30 AM
Do downloaded plugins go in the plugin folder or that type of plugin folder?

squall_leonhart
14th October 2010, 05:46 AM
it doesn't matter either way.

HatCat
14th October 2010, 04:48 PM
Um you can always set the directory.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Where can I get that again? :P Joke, I know where to get it. NOWHERE (legal)

That'd be funny if my next upgrade to Kaspersky anti-virus included Project64 1.7 by digitalspider.

irrelevantnotch
28th October 2010, 01:11 AM
So are we supposed to report bugs in this thread, or should I direct them to the sub forum?

Experiment #150
28th October 2010, 02:13 AM
that statement was irrelevant. :P Whatever, pshhhh naw, just create a new thread to report bugs... but make sure it's in the "report bugs" area. Not General Discussions.

HatCat
28th October 2010, 07:25 PM
Umm, beta testing group was expected to post on the old forum. I guess now individual issues should be organized to their own thread under the beta version forum. Idk I never thought about it. :D

irrelevantnotch
29th October 2010, 06:34 AM
Old forum?

Anyway, I think I'll just list some problems I've come across since there's not that many. I only really use this thing to play Ocarina of Time and here's what I've noticed so far:

The newer version refuses to remember the override aspect function. It seems to forget everytime I close the program

The framerate is better now, but the music is fast and choppy. I can fix the music by clicking sync game to audio, but that causes the framerate to become slow and choppy.

There's no more transparency in the start menu. Instead I only see a black background.

Also, unclicking "limit FPS" and going full screen can really screw things up. My PC actually had to do a memory dump and then restart.

HatCat
29th October 2010, 06:50 AM
No, new forum is right here thanks. :) I think this thread is better for discussion of issues introduced in this specific version. Those are general issues that can be put into their own thread in the beta forum.

squall_leonhart
29th October 2010, 11:42 AM
There's no more transparency in the start menu. Instead I only see a black background.

cannot reproduce.

HatCat
29th October 2010, 06:59 PM
Mhmm maybe try turning on "Force Alpha Blending" for that?

Either way, I imagine that's a blending failure associated with your graphics card.

irrelevantnotch
29th October 2010, 09:55 PM
Hmm, yea you're probably right. I just noticed that I can get the background to show up properly in windowed mode (though its a little squiggly looking). Its only in Full Screen that I get a black background.

edit by the way, is anyone having similar audio problems, or do I need to spring for a new audio card?

HatCat
29th October 2010, 10:38 PM
The only way I know of to get rid of the crackling is to use game-to-audio sync, but you can also try a third-party sound plugin i.e. one not bundled with releases of Project64.

Full screen naturally has various support problems, but something like that you might be able to fix using a driver upgrade if you know what your card is.

irrelevantnotch
30th October 2010, 03:31 AM
I just updated my video driver through steam so everything should be fine on that front. I tried Zilmar's audio drivers and got a similar experience.

HatCat
30th October 2010, 04:12 PM
Hm I mean processing card drivers rather than the plugins. zilmar's sound plugins are all experimental and are better used for compatibility rather than sound quality.

squall_leonhart
30th October 2010, 09:32 PM
Zilmar, can you start building with large address aware enabled?

this fixes most crash issues when loading large texture packs (but only on x64 OS, x32 needs to have 3GB set)

i was patching my game exe before, but now im getting Registered members warnings when patching it to enabled.

HatCat
31st October 2010, 01:34 AM
Having found this--.
http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=112556

Just for retextures though? It's just a bunch of PNG-compressed pixels that get decompressed and converted to N64HIGH/N64TRUE bitmaps. I'm curious what method the other emulators like 1964 do to not crash when loading large sizes of replacement texturing; I think that would be better than modifying the r4k emulator program for something that's not even related to emulation. Everything natural to the N64 couldn't need anything like this.

zilmar
31st October 2010, 04:07 AM
Zilmar, can you start building with large address aware enabled?

this fixes most crash issues when loading large texture packs (but only on x64 OS, x32 needs to have 3GB set)

i was patching my game exe before, but now im getting Registered members warnings when patching it to enabled.

I can look at it .. the next .exe will have some major changes internally so it might or might not have the issue.

irrelevantnotch
31st October 2010, 05:03 AM
Hm I mean processing card drivers rather than the plugins. zilmar's sound plugins are all experimental and are better used for compatibility rather than sound quality.

Sorry to ask, but what do you mean by "processing card drivers"?

squall_leonhart
31st October 2010, 02:19 PM
I can look at it .. the next .exe will have some major changes internally so it might or might not have the issue.

The OoT community texture pack uses 600MB worth of compressed textures, which when loaded in PJ64 for the first time via Glide64 or Rice cause pj64 to consume up to 2.2GB's of memory.

Since the address space on a 32bit app is only 2GBs without large addressing, you can see why this would be a problem

Just for retextures though? It's just a bunch of PNG-compressed pixels that get decompressed and converted to N64HIGH/N64TRUE bitmaps. I'm curious what method the other emulators like 1964 do to not crash when loading large sizes of replacement texturing; I think that would be better than modifying the r4k emulator program for something that's not even related to emulation. Everything natural to the N64 couldn't need anything like this.

Methods? lol, Mupen and 1964 have the same problem with the community texture pack. the only non patching fix is to degrade the entire texture pack with compression or 16bpp colours

RadeonUser
31st October 2010, 04:48 PM
It sounds like there needs to be a better way of handling texture packs.
What do you want zilmar to do if a pack ever breaches 3GB on load?

squall_leonhart
31st October 2010, 05:50 PM
It sounds like there needs to be a better way of handling texture packs.Its not a problem with the handling of texture packs, its a problem with how large uncompressed images are handled in memory.

What do you want zilmar to do if a pack ever breaches 3GB on load? 3GB would be still handled by Large Address Aware as it allows 32bit apps to address 4GB of user space.

The problem is PJ64 is running out of Virtual Address Space when loading the texture pack, and so benefits from LAA expanding this to 4GB.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/oldnewthing/archive/2004/08/12/213468.aspx (/3GB is only valid for x32 Windows XP, vista has a new bcedit command)

zilmar
31st October 2010, 06:49 PM
Its not a problem with the handling of texture packs, its a problem with how large uncompressed images are handled in memory.

3GB would be still handled by Large Address Aware as it allows 32bit apps to address 4GB of user space.

The problem is PJ64 is running out of Virtual Address Space when loading the texture pack, and so benefits from LAA expanding this to 4GB.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/oldnewthing/archive/2004/08/12/213468.aspx (/3GB is only valid for x32 Windows XP, vista has a new bcedit command)

I think he meant that not all the textures are loaded in to memory, unless your saying indvidual texture take over 3gb of memory. It is more a cache system where you load and keep store of maybe 500mb of textures data in memory at any given time.

oddMLan
31st October 2010, 07:09 PM
Love the settings UI.....

Can I see the new settings UI? :o

Is good to see that the project is having some progress :D

Kudos for Zilmar and Jabo ;)

squall_leonhart
31st October 2010, 09:50 PM
I think he meant that not all the textures are loaded in to memory, unless your saying indvidual texture take over 3gb of memory. It is more a cache system where you load and keep store of maybe 500mb of textures data in memory at any given time.

All textures are loaded into memory on the first run in order to generate the cache file(s).

HatCat
31st October 2010, 09:58 PM
Sorry to ask, but what do you mean by "processing card drivers"?

If you know what your graphics card is (not your plugin, the hardware used by your PC for processing graphics) I can show you more specifically.

It's basically the software used alongside that hardware.

the only non patching fix is to degrade the entire texture pack with compression or 16bpp colours

Neither PNG nor BMP support 16 b/px encoding of pixels.
Even if they did, that would mean it's better to not use 4+ GB retextures at all.

Also PNG already uses compression, unless you mean the community Zelda slop pack uses BMP raw bitmaps everywhere.

irrelevantnotch
6th November 2010, 01:09 AM
If you know what your graphics card is (not your plugin, the hardware used by your PC for processing graphics) I can show you more specifically.

It's basically the software used alongside that hardware.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125250

HatCat
6th November 2010, 09:23 PM
Okay so you have the right type of card, but the model version is old. ATI Radeon is supported, but the Radeon 4550 is old.

I checked AMD's site for driver upgrades for that card, but all it has is an upgrade as catalyst drivers.
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/radeonaiw_vista32.aspx?type=2.4.1&product=2.4.1.3.39&lang=us&rev=&ostype=Windows%207%20-%2032-Bit%20Edition

That I think means performance in speed will be improved, but most likely I think you'll still have the issue with the missing letters.

So either you upgrade your graphics card to a newer release of the ATI Radeon card or find an NVIDIA GeForce one, or you can try some other graphics plugins for Project64. Let's see if the driver update helps at all though.

7th November 2010, 02:08 AM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2568/pj64.jpg

How's that look?

HatCat
7th November 2010, 02:23 AM
That's cool, nothing wrong with that.

irrelevantnotch
10th November 2010, 05:26 AM
Hmmm, well, I've been tooling around a bit more, and I've noticed that messing with the audio too much while in game will almost always cause my system to do a memory dump and restart. I've tried duplicating it in 10a with no success. The games simply run faster in this newer version, which I like, but the audio plugins don't it seems.

squall_leonhart
10th November 2010, 07:31 AM
system exceptions are never caused by applications, your system is just unstable already.

HatCat
11th November 2010, 01:27 AM
Configuring the audio plugins won't do much to help with the speed or graphics, but squall I am sure is right there. System crashes shouldn't happen.

irrelevantnotch
11th November 2010, 02:55 AM
I'm pretty confident in my system, but just to be sure I just tried replicating it on my sister's computer, which is brand new by the way (not that mine is very old either), and succeeded quite easily. Its as simple as clicking 'sync game to audio' going back to the game, then going back to audio options and unclicking 'sync game to audio'.

squall_leonhart
11th November 2010, 03:11 AM
then both computers are unstable.

HatCat
12th November 2010, 11:42 PM
If you mean about the audio sync option affecting stability then yes having the game-to-audio sync option in use is unstable.

ExtremeDude2
30th January 2011, 01:23 PM
When will PJ64 be finished:confused:

30th January 2011, 02:33 PM
When people like you stop asking.........

dsx_
30th January 2011, 02:49 PM
exfuckingactly

HatCat
30th January 2011, 07:28 PM
Ahh this sucks. I like answering the same exact question differently every time, just not that one, because all of the answers I come up with, well I'm too shy to write them in a public thread. :(

oh wait, just thought of a stable answer
After 366.Nxd4#. T_T it's a shame solving chess isn't the same as finishing an emulator that would be so fun. :D

Natch
30th January 2011, 08:42 PM
It will be finished on 12/23/2012.

At least that's what my *ahem* sources say.

HatCat
30th January 2011, 10:44 PM
I could just guess a bunch of numbers if I wanted to be an ass, but deriving the cubic formula is more fun.

Thank you though for reminding me of that wonderful resource squall has provided in a couple support threads. :D
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi

Mr. Eight Ball,
Q. "When will PJ64 be finished?"
A. "Absolutely!"

lol, smartass..
Q. "By what time will its state of being finished be?"
A. "Yes."

...Q. "Um, you sure?"
A. "Definitely."

well there you have it folks :D Magic 8 ball knows all :D

even though it totally just gives you random answers that just happened to say yes everytime in this case...

Natch
30th January 2011, 10:57 PM
Uh.. yeah, those were my sources.

Nice though. :D

HatCat
31st January 2011, 07:00 PM
Q. "What are natnatertatertot's sources?"
A. "Maybe"

Q. "...Far as you know."
A. "My sources say no"
//:mad:

Q. "But, what are your sources?"
A. "Ask again later"

Q. "no U!1!!1"
A. "No way!"

LMFAO!! this thing is like psychic, how does it random-generate the answers that just happen to make all my questions look retarded :rolleyes:

Natch
31st January 2011, 07:12 PM
I didn't think you needed the 8-ball to do that XD No no, I jest.

HatCat
31st January 2011, 07:35 PM
Suddenly this thread became so fun.
I can't believe how productive and useful squall's link is. :D They should have a link to this shit in the official User Manual / donations info on the site, asking "When will Project64 1.7 be released", and just link to Mr. 8-ball there. :D

more experimentation

Q. Are you psychic?
A. Outlook not so good //okie so that one kinda sucked

Q. T_T my outlook is not so good, or the outlook of the existence of your psychic ability?
A. Absolutely!

Q. Is there any way I can improve the negativity of my outlook?
A. Outlook not so good

Q. Yeah I know that dumbass, now how about fixing my outlook?
A. Absolutely!

Q. ...No shit?
A. My sources say no

Q. FUUUUUUUU!! Why me?
A. Outlook not so good

Well, looks like I got a bleak feature ahead of me. Thanks for warning me Magic Eight Ball. :(

Natch
31st January 2011, 07:40 PM
wut
*Absolutely!*
ikr
*maybe*
idk?
*definitely!*
OMG
*ask again later*
(I waited for a bit here :D)
OMG?!?!
*my sources say no*
k
*yes.*

HatCat
31st January 2011, 07:45 PM
^ ...that was so weird...lmao! nice run XD

Q. What's your deal, anyway, old man?
A. My sources say no

Q. Yeah? Well my sources say "royal flush", foo'.
A. Yes.

Q. U GONNA DIE HONKAY!!!!
A. My sources say no

Q. Why don't you take your sources, and shove them up your ass?
A. Ask again later

Q. Why should I ask again later?
A. My sources say no

I think there's a really devastating message this thing is trying to get through to me T_T...

Natch
31st January 2011, 07:49 PM
The moon is so going to crash T_T

HatCat
31st January 2011, 07:56 PM
The moon is so going to crash T_T

I guess that explains why it told me to Ask Again Later when I asked it why it didn't take its sources and shove them up its ass, is because the moon is headed downward instead of upward. :rolleyes: And you don't want to fly against the grain I guess.

Q. Is the moon going to fall?
A. Absolutely! //LMAO well now we know

Q. Oh, boy, who would have guessed? :(
A. Absolutely! //...

Q. Stop being a faggot.
A. Absolutely! //I swear to God, cross my heart, hope to die, I am not making this up...

Q. Say no for once and stop being a faggot.
A. My sources say no

Q. Your sources are well-advised.
A. Ask again later

Q. Why thank you. I believe I may. Thanks for the help! See you!
A. Definitely

...scariest conversation ever

Natch
31st January 2011, 11:01 PM
hy wazzap?

???

I hate you.

!!!!

HatCat
1st February 2011, 01:31 AM
I don't see why not just look at the code differences between b47 and b48 because --47 was the one to fix the re-compiler-specific crashing on games like Jet Force Gemini so for stability in the re-compiler to have a few alphas up my self or someone else can test them to verify. Last I checked though the method was to add speed optimizations in a recent alpha.

Too bad this isn't the alpha forum, but it's better than a neutral news thread no one can post in without forgetting it had a topic. :D

ExtremeDude2
3rd February 2011, 01:35 PM
Suddenly this thread became so fun.

You are welcome:D

Natch
3rd February 2011, 03:21 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sW65ilskOC8/SwiMuxvXwUI/AAAAAAAAcEM/gD_gu6rwBUw/s400/ShutUp.gif

lol k

HatCat
3rd February 2011, 07:50 PM
I suppose I really should thank you in that aspect for reviving it. :p I'm guilty of following on in transition to squall's Magic Eight Ball, without remembering that this is a Site News thread that had a topic. :D But I guess it could be worse; I could have been the one to bump the thread up myself.

JoelK
15th February 2011, 02:03 AM
Hello, as i can test version 1.7? i not find download link... :(

Natch
15th February 2011, 02:09 AM
If there's no download link, that means that you have a HUGE virus, so you'd better get that cleaned. This virus is good at hiding, by the way.

HatCat
15th February 2011, 02:11 AM
No public download link for 1.7.

Might care to read the info on donations though.

srhninja04
17th February 2011, 10:16 PM
I donated but still don't see the link for 1.7, is this normal?

HatCat
17th February 2011, 10:21 PM
At first it's normal, but after a while when the process for the account has been manually attended to the link should later appear.

Natch
18th February 2011, 12:10 AM
It's like cupcakes. At first it's a lie, but then it's true.

srhninja04
18th February 2011, 12:14 AM
thanks for the input guys.

Natch
18th February 2011, 12:18 AM
d'aaawww, you really care about my input? :o STFU

lawl k.

//////lulzimmacurtainlawlawlawlawlawlawlololol\\\\\\\\\\ \\\

XD Bah, don't mention it. Also, pay no attention to the words behind the curtain.

HatCat
18th February 2011, 01:28 AM
It's like cupcakes. At first it's a lie, but then it's true.

It's like lies. At first it's a truth, but then it's a cupcake.

d'aaawww, you really care about my input? :o STFU

People caring about my input pisses me off. Goddamn stupid questions.

XD Bah, don't mention it. Also, pay no attention to the words behind the curtain.

And pay no attention to that tater-tot behind the curtain!! :mad:

(...is that a microphone)

srhninja04
18th February 2011, 07:56 PM
But Johnny 5 specifically asked for MORE INPUT! :D

HatCat
19th February 2011, 02:40 AM
And that's the bottom line, cause tater tots said so. :D

Natch
19th February 2011, 03:58 AM
You know it.

HatCat
20th February 2011, 12:15 AM
Here at the scene we are awaiting the input of Mr. Tater-Tot on this tragic incident.

Mr. Tater-Tot, can you give us your input on what happened today?

tater tot *pipsqueak tone*
"*****, why don't you take your input, and shove it up your ***?"

That does it...cuff him, boys.

*puts handcuffs on the tater-tot*

:(

Natch
20th February 2011, 12:49 AM
pipsqueak as in, smooth, rich, and deep?

HatCat
20th February 2011, 12:56 AM
If not so pretty close. :D

Natch
20th February 2011, 02:51 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO and etc.

HatCat
20th February 2011, 03:11 AM
If a tater tot said that in court with that smooth and deep voice that you mentioned, everyone would be looking around them thinking someone just died passing gas.

Natch
20th February 2011, 05:40 AM
OOOOOOOOOBJECTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! I DECLARE THAT HE COULD NOT BE GUILTY BECAUSE OF... because of..... THAT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAN OVER THERE!!!

HatCat
20th February 2011, 05:48 AM
Tater tots make brilliant lawyers these days when they're behind the scenes.

Natch
20th February 2011, 08:32 PM
i no rite lololooll

Ya know.... we seriously need to stop spamming up this thread.

OBJECTION!

denied.

HatCat
20th February 2011, 09:24 PM
Nah, tater tot invasions in site news threads always buy zilmar a little more time where he goes.

Natch
20th February 2011, 10:28 PM
wut http://www

HatCat
20th February 2011, 10:52 PM
wuthttp://www

Natch
21st February 2011, 01:43 AM
wut http://www

HatCat
21st February 2011, 08:12 PM
http://www...SSSIIIIIILEEENCE!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4O1p0ehY8) :mad:

Natch
21st February 2011, 08:48 PM
wuthttp://www

HatCat
21st February 2011, 09:19 PM
wutwutwut

Are you dead yet, old man? WUTTING yourself over and over isn't making you any younger, you know.

Natch
21st February 2011, 09:21 PM
YOU WUTTED as well!

Okay okay seriously this is a site news thread, we need to stop using it for out world domination plans.

HatCat
21st February 2011, 09:23 PM
You kept WUTTING yourself instead of me, and besides you started it. :rolleyes:

Jabo
2nd March 2011, 01:28 AM
Locking this thread, the spamming in here has killed any useful conversation.