PDA

View Full Version : Very interesting concept...

Mdkcheatz
14th November 2008, 09:41 AM
This isn't the priority of course, but may I suggest support to have box images as the list? Such that the box cover of all n64 roms are viewed next to or under the respective game title... who would agree?:confused::D

Smiff_
14th November 2008, 09:54 AM
we have seen this idea before.. main problem: i dont see how it should fit into the browser (which is entirely text based).. the only way i can think is to have a generic icon for "picture" which when floated over loads the boxart for current rom.. actually displaying a thumbnail in the browser would mean a major redesign. thoughts?

Mdkcheatz
14th November 2008, 10:12 AM
you bring up a hard problem. I mean it is more than likely you are to redesign the structure yet again. ummm, would it actually be possible to add a second user interface where a simple link can switch between the (default) original and the alternative boxart loader?

Android
4th September 2011, 09:27 AM
Nope.http://www

daaceking
4th September 2011, 10:16 AM
confucius branded. :)

HatCat
4th September 2011, 09:58 PM
Son of a bitch....

14th November 2008, 05:12 AM
you bring up a hard problem. I mean it is more than likely you are to redesign the structure yet again. ummm, would it actually be possible to add a second user interface where a simple link can switch between the (default) original and the alternative boxart loader?

Today 03:27 AM
Nope.

:D Old man, one more of these horseasseries, and I'll have that horse backfire and kick your ass straight out the window on top of your mommy.