PDA

View Full Version : Project DS and Project GC

Mdkcheatz
14th November 2008, 09:50 AM
haha, I have been advised that the old forum is being removed, so I have gone through and decided that I would resurrect these images i made a long time ago. Please enjoy them for what they once were: "inspiration." But first things first, time for some mario kart, hehe!!:D

mudlord
14th November 2008, 09:57 PM
Knowing the Ngemu croud...they will stick with Dolphin >.>

Mdkcheatz
15th November 2008, 02:28 AM
Knowing the Ngemu croud...they will stick with Dolphin >.>
Pffft !! Probably, I just felt like posting them for fun haha, just for old times:D

Mikonokia
15th November 2008, 10:33 PM
Yes playing Nintendo Gamecube mario kart zelda wind waker twilight will be very good.
about DS is a good project too

Mdkcheatz
17th November 2008, 03:08 AM
i agree, but not likely heh

Mikonokia
17th November 2008, 05:45 PM
Why not likely???:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Mdkcheatz
17th November 2008, 05:52 PM
it's not likely because Dolphin already runs for GC and iDeaS NDS is coming along pretty well (also NO$GBA works very well too) and I think Zilmar is not going to continue after he releases the source code for his final project 64.... basically if and when zilmar releases the source code that will be him giving up which i dont blame....

Mikonokia
17th November 2008, 07:32 PM
well if thats true....i will dont blame it too

Sorry about my english i am a 14 years old portuguese:D:D:D

Mikonokia
17th November 2008, 07:35 PM
but i am not correct everyone who creates emulators after a period of time they give up and i dont know why? if they continue they should get farther enought to possibly correct the mistakes and making an emulator like a coomputer is to us right?:confused:

Mdkcheatz
17th November 2008, 08:17 PM
Youe inglês, não preocupa-se. Posso ler multa justa. O Zilmar acabará o projeto. hehe, tão não realça. Mas ele provavelmente não moverá em a outros projetos. Tempo gastado bem demais já. :rolleyes:

Mikonokia
17th November 2008, 08:24 PM
Entao tambem falas portugues??
Fixe

Mdkcheatz
17th November 2008, 08:32 PM
Fixe

Falo qualquer linguagem! :D:D:D

Mikonokia
17th November 2008, 08:35 PM
Fixe assim fico mais aliviado porque nao sei falar bem ingles mas ca me desenrrasco

zilmar
17th November 2008, 08:39 PM
basically if and when zilmar releases the source code that will be him giving up which i dont blame....

I did that already back at 1.4 .. I had hoped someone else would take over. No one did, azimer got me back in to try and work out how to get banjoo tooie working

zilmar
17th November 2008, 08:40 PM
Fixe

Please keep comments in english

Mdkcheatz
17th November 2008, 08:42 PM
Bem eu não sei se Zilmar está feliz conosco falando outras linguagens mas pode enviar me uma mensagem privada.

Mikonokia
17th November 2008, 08:45 PM
sorry zilmar.....

ok thanks i send you private messages

Mdkcheatz
17th November 2008, 08:48 PM
haha nice!

Mikonokia
17th November 2008, 08:48 PM
Zilmar waht is a source code??
I would like to continue helping you if you want with the pj64 but you think i am stupid because i dont know what a source code is...
But if you want you can tell me how to create or continue with the pj64

Mdkcheatz
17th November 2008, 08:50 PM
Zilmar waht is a source code??
I would like to continue helping you if you want with the pj64 but you think i am stupid because i dont know what a source code is...
But if you want you can tell me how to create or continue with the pj64

I recommend studying C++, that's a major coding laungue i believe Zilmar and rest use... (its tough though)

Mikonokia
17th November 2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks Mdkcheatz can i study C++ online?

Mdkcheatz
17th November 2008, 08:58 PM
I did that already back at 1.4 .. I had hoped someone else would take over. No one did, azimer got me back in to try and work out how to get banjoo tooie working

That hold true only for version 1.4. the likelihood of someone taking over the 1.6 or 1.7 (or 2.0) versions have dramatically changed. But I recommend you at least wait until you're done everything you possibly want to before considering such a thing. We don't need rogue copies of PJ64 floating about, hehe.

Mikonokia
17th November 2008, 09:03 PM
I totally agree with you:D

Mdkcheatz
17th November 2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks Mdkcheatz can i study C++ online?

Download the following file

THIS IS NOT A ZIP FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you need to rename the .zip at the end to .torrent understand??????

DO NOT OPEN WITH ARCHIVER, IT IS NOT A ZIP!!!!

instead download this:

http://download.utorrent.com/1.8.1/utorrent.exe

and you this to open the now renamed file from:

(Demonoid.com)-C_Programming_Books_Collection_4791974.4076.zip (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21&stc=1&d=1226955768)

to:

(Demonoid.com)-C_Programming_Books_Collection_4791974.4076.torren t (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21&stc=1&d=1226955768)

Mikonokia
17th November 2008, 09:15 PM
ok i already have utorrent but i am confused about the rename should i rename it after or before downloading it?

Mdkcheatz
17th November 2008, 09:24 PM
ok i already have utorrent but i am confused about the rename should i rename it after or before downloading it?

Download it

then rename it ( to have extention .torrent)

the open utorrent

the use utorrent to open the file

(Then it should start downloading after a while, downloading time can take a long time but you may pause the download when shutting off computer and resuming whenever you get chances)

Mikonokia
17th November 2008, 09:42 PM
OK thanks again for everything

Mdkcheatz
17th November 2008, 09:55 PM
np have fun learning C++ (because I know it won't be fun, hehe)

also if you get really stuck, do what i do and watch youtube video as tutorials ;)

HatCat
17th November 2008, 10:08 PM
Yes zilmar is out to lunch for a pretty long time; save the project and take the 1.4 resources to contribute another work of art to the repertoire of teamwork collages.

The source code and plugin format engineering is in C, so you want to learn that. Also some C++, N64 disassembly, hardware documentation and understanding, memory processing concepts, and reverse engineering utilities could pop that lamp rolling.

Mikonokia
17th November 2008, 10:11 PM
Yes zilmar is out to lunch for a pretty long time; save the project and take the 1.4 resources to contribute another work of art to the repertoire of teamwork collages.

The source code and plugin format engineering is in C, so you want to learn that. Also some C++, N64 disassembly, hardware documentation and understanding, memory processing concepts, and reverse engineering utilities could pop that lamp rolling.

i am going to study this so i can help you guys but i am only 14 i dont know if i will understand