PDA

View Full Version : LOZ OOT help

mcfatboy93
17th November 2008, 11:27 PM
hi everyone i kind new to this so could someone give me instructions on how to use the 2 ledgend of zelda games in the native saves section on the download tab. i have PJ64 1.6 and am downloading the SRA and FLA files and it says its invalid RoM what do i do. PLZ respond:confused:

HatCat
18th November 2008, 03:18 AM
When exactly do you get this error? You downloaded the saves from the Project64 site, but you get a corrupt game error on loading either of them? Is this before or after downloading the saves? Etc.

mcfatboy93
18th November 2008, 12:26 PM
when i download the game i am dowinlading the save files and when i try to start the game i get an error saying it is and invalid game

HatCat
19th November 2008, 12:14 AM
Right-click the game in the image browser when Project64 starts up, Rom Information, Alt+PrtScrn to copy for pasting...can you upload a screenshot of that information?

mcfatboy93
19th November 2008, 10:11 PM
ok this is what i got but im not quite sure what to do next. i got the file but its not like the roms i already have

HatCat
19th November 2008, 11:24 PM
Right Project64 only reads the ROM image files. It will load the save files you downloaded automatically when the corresponding game has begun.

mcfatboy93
20th November 2008, 02:48 AM
ok so where do i get the ROMs for legend of zelda majoras mask and orcarane of time

HatCat
20th November 2008, 03:03 AM
You can get them from their respective cartridge ROM chips, or you can try downloading them from a rips site.

For more information on what to look for please see
http://tcsr2001.tripod.com/

In the meantime since emulation is legal it must not link to something illegal.

Android
23rd July 2011, 07:56 AM
As said above, playing a ROM on an emulator is only allowed if you own the game in reality and have copied the ROM image from the ROM chip of such cartridge.

HatCat
23rd July 2011, 07:29 PM
Old man, why didn't you dick around with these threads back when they were still alive?

It's a shame that site hasn't added more ROM scans to it though. =[