PDA

View Full Version : Full support of Pokemon Snap

Bluelatios
16th March 2011, 12:31 AM
Just sayin', cause that would be awesome if it would work completely without trouble. That's my 2 cents, discuss.

Natch
16th March 2011, 12:40 AM
No need to discuss, and you may have your savings back. This has already been brought up; in fact, it had probably already been planned before anyone even suggested it, but that may or may not be a cake.

16th March 2011, 02:12 AM
.... may not be a cake.

It's not a lie?

Natch
16th March 2011, 02:29 AM
Lie, cake, same thing.

HatCat
16th March 2011, 03:56 PM
What is it with that stupid controversy? "Is the cake is a lie?" It's a God-damned cake; eat it or GTFO.

Yeah I think most of the reason Pokemon Snap is working as well as it is even as of now on pj64 is because of some hack design; it doesn't work in any of the other ones. No doubt it will be looked at later.

Jabo
17th March 2011, 02:00 AM
This may or may not be a good time to try the software renderer, assuming it works it might at least be a good way to diagnose any problems.

squall_leonhart
17th March 2011, 10:23 AM
doesn't work in software renderer or LLE period (the red dot that is) there is some core cross talk that should be occuring but isn't goin on. A similar (but not the same) issue causes the hud to not update on kirby 64.

HatCat
17th March 2011, 09:02 PM
lol squall?! What happened to "RTFM"?

Might not hurt to up a state for me also for this red dot business try out the software renderer see if that works better/worse

Software mode does not change anything, neither does Interpreter, i've been there and tried that :)

The Black box reported on butterfree is occuring in the Software renderer, probably why it appears in the picture.

no jk, it's been like a couple years or so since Jabo already asked that, but yeah I remember testing the RGB rasterization device, let alone is the red dot support in there since usually you hear a beep sound that goes along with the display, which means the feature itself is totally unsupported

Oh and about before it's easy to access. Easy to get a save state up for it, too.