PDA

View Full Version : Mario 64 (U): Are These Decent

HatCat
23rd November 2008, 04:22 AM
Maybe these are worth including in the database?

Always Full Health
8033B21E 0008

Lean Modifier
8033B3C0 00??
//00 0 degrees
//40 90 degrees
//80 180 degrees
//C0 270 degrees

The first was a memory search I did to correct the current cheat code that claimed infinite health but only immunized Mario from damage. The exception was to substances like lava or freezing water, so I couldn't hop around on my ass laughing it off for a living because Mario would die as usual. This is the true constantly updating health cheat.

I also tried to make a speed modifier cheat code. I tried twice creating compare base, run, return increased values, stop, return decreased values, over and over to single out two addresses that might change Mario's speed. One of them didn't work, but the other one was his angle of lean (which logically adjusts to higher speeds). So I thought that was cool. :S

Mdkcheatz
24th November 2008, 12:43 AM
thx, keep adding the codes ;)

Darren
23rd August 2009, 07:25 PM
allways full health is rather poinltess as we have infinite energy and things dont hurt mario, lean mods again i find pointless just like the things in marios hand options to me dont benefit anything towards the game.

i blame datel lol they lost focus on what cheat codes are for, to help a gamer, now instead waste time on stupid size mods ect which do nothing for the gamer, as a gamer i also play games before cheating, theres one code for the GC that many have asked datel to make but ther so called "experienced hackers" cant or wont make, well good news ive found a 2nd hand copy of the game and as soon as i get to that part of the game i will make te code.

HURA!

HatCat
23rd August 2009, 10:50 PM
allways full health is rather poinltess as we have infinite energy and things dont hurt mario

These cheats don't work.
I made a fix.

They will not protect Mario in all cases. :)

Darren
23rd August 2009, 11:15 PM
These cheats don't work.
I made a fix.

They will not protect Mario in all cases. :)

these cheats do work, teh infinite energy works perfect for me, the other somethins like lava can hurt mario but light attacks make him invunreble to.

HatCat
23rd August 2009, 11:17 PM
The official CHT cheats for preventing damage do not in all cases work, thus they do not work, technically. :P

There are also cheats found elsewhere.
What's the difference between "Infinite Energy" and what I have done here? :rolleyes:

Darren
23rd August 2009, 11:27 PM
The official CHT cheats for preventing damage do not in all cases work, thus they do not work, technically. :P

There are also cheats found elsewhere.
What's the difference between "Infinite Energy" and what I have done here? :rolleyes:

you have allways full energy thus the infinite health already in PJ64 cheat file works perfect, looking up the invunrable the code description is actually most things dont hurt mario.

what this codes means is when used with infinite energy mario will not be affected by most attacks eg with just infinite energy mario will stell act as if hes attacked but because the code has froze the heath address at its fullest marios health is instantly replenished.

i cant understand how youve sat in other post talkign the way you do, when simple things you dont understand eg my zelda code lol.

to be honest im thinking your new to code searching and trying to hard to sound like you know what your doing, dont take it the wrong way, but people here dont need to know how you make your codes:cool: its not hard

HatCat
23rd August 2009, 11:30 PM
8033B21D 0008
8033B21E 0008

They're pretty close together aren't they? :O

people here dont need to know how you make your codes:cool: its not hard

I do this for self-reflection.
This forum has been pretty dead before you have come here to amuse me, so I have been entertaining and teaching myself.

Darren
23rd August 2009, 11:38 PM
8033B21D 0008
8033B21E 0008

They're pretty close together aren't they? :O

I do this for self-reflection.
This forum has been pretty dead before you have come here to amuse me, so I have been entertaining and teaching myself.

actually all the only difference is this
8033B21X 0008
8033B21X 0008

congrats youve increased one byte the value is the same, take a long look at my zelda code, youll find just because you have one address, doesnt mean that your only going to get one action from it:eek:

you sit there saying im amusing you, lol come back when you have codes that arent known/unkown searched codes, start posting codes that you have to literly sit and go through memory dumps.

im not a crappy n64 hacker, i hack the following consoles current and at its time.
PSP
DS
PS2
XBOX
WII
GC
PSX
DREAMCAST
PC

HatCat
23rd August 2009, 11:39 PM
8033B21D 0008
8033B21E 0008

The difference is the address.
One of the sources was writing only to a buffer for the actual value.

I modified the code to write directly.

Darren
23rd August 2009, 11:44 PM
8033B21D 0008
8033B21E 0008

The difference is the address.
One of the sources was writing only to a buffer for the actual value.

I modified the code to write directly.

no youve simply increased one byte, the code will still have the same outcome as long as the health is within its range.

tell you what heres a task for you, make MOON JUMP code for DK64, that then to me will prove if the you actually understand the cr@p you put:D

HatCat
23rd August 2009, 11:46 PM
XD
8033B21
D

8033B21
E

The values are both 0008, so no bytes are increased, just the address location in space.

Darren
23rd August 2009, 11:51 PM
lol the X is a byte ok still with me

8033B2X 00YY

thats why when you get codes that ask you to increase the address and value it is listed X Y or Z ect

no mater where in the code it is, it be adress or value it is still a byte.

HatCat
23rd August 2009, 11:54 PM
the code will still have the same outcome as long as the health is within its range.

That's true but only because the range is defined from a specific resource.

You can waste your time writing to a buffer address that points to the actual field for modifying the health or to modify the direct reference.

I fixed via doing the later.
The current official one wrote within the range as you described, but the range can cover many things so why not write to the real deal?

Darren
23rd August 2009, 11:57 PM
That's true but only because the range is defined from a specific resource.

You can waste your time writing to a buffer address that points to the actual field for modifying the health or to modify the direct reference.

I fixed via doing the later.
The current official one wrote within the range as you described, but the range can cover many things so why not write to the real deal?
ok wahtever, youve taken a code that already works found out that increasin one byte also works, and asking if theyre desent..........no the one reads/writes fine as it is:p

HatCat
24th August 2009, 12:00 AM
Basically I used a different method than the one Gent used by forcing only one memory time-compare result, which had to be the primary storage point for health.

Anything else is an indirect buffer that leads to the result as you described.

And I wrote another code. I'm not asking if Gent's code was decent. :P

Darren
24th August 2009, 10:13 AM
Basically I used a different method than the one Gent used by forcing only one memory time-compare result, which had to be the primary storage point for health.

Anything else is an indirect buffer that leads to the result as you described.

And I wrote another code. I'm not asking if Gent's code was decent. :P

sod off, i never said you were asking if gents was decent, your thick your codes arent decent all your doing is increasing by one.

come back when you know what your doing and make codes that arent already made by other people.

HatCat
24th August 2009, 10:34 PM
youve taken a code that already works found out that increasin one byte also works, and asking if theyre desent

I'm not asking you if you were asking if I was asking if Gent's was decent. :D

Just making sure you know that I made a fix, not asking if a broken code is decent.
Just because his works doesn't mean it's fixed. Do you know what a buffer is kid?
Are you Irish? Do you like butt sex?

Darren
24th August 2009, 10:59 PM
simple as, your codes are cr@p theyre pointless they offer nothing usefull that we dont already have, the codes for infinite energy already works dont care how or why you think its important, if its not broke DONT F#CKIN FIX IT!

HatCat
24th August 2009, 11:02 PM
theyre pointless they offer nothing usefull that we dont already have

Which code?

You mean the always full health one?
It "points" to the direct address. :D
Gent's only writes to a buffer, that eventually points to it.

So um for what it offers that you guys don't already have, more efficiency.

You mean the lean modifier code I have?
I can picture you could probably use a good leaning. Stretch your neck out a bit, try out my code, and see how Mario does it.
Mind and body are one!

Darren
24th August 2009, 11:08 PM
Which code?

You mean the always full health one?
It "points" to the direct address. :D

You mean the lean modifier code I have?
I can picture you could probably use a good leaning. Stretch your neck out a bit, try out my code, and see how Mario does it.
Mind and body are one!

NO, dont care the code by GENT does its job, you think it doesnt i dont care.

As for the other codes they offer nothing, youve simply found an address by mistake that changes the way mario acts.

Bravo i could find these codes all day by selecting random codes in the possible list:rolleyes:

HatCat
24th August 2009, 11:09 PM
you think it doesnt [do its job]

I never said that, I just said mine is more efficient.

Darren
24th August 2009, 11:22 PM
I never said that, I just said mine is more efficient.

please xplain, let me hear how you think yours is better when the one already works.

but first ill tell you the basics to a code, a game has a memory bank say and everything in that game is stored, when you search for a code eg 20 its searching for a value of 20 then you keep going untill theres very few results that have allways matched what youve searched for.

Somtimes increasing the digits within the same address can still work not for worse nor any better as you are simply freezing that address at that value.

take a look at my zelda code youll find it was built on one code, after using a memory debuger to watch the memory "live" i could find the actual games time code, and simply set the adress value to subtract/add hence the code allowing you to fastforward/rewind.

your code is doing the exact same job as the one created by gent.

please if you still insist prove it, prove how you can tell yours is mopre efficient to the one created by gent, ohh lol youll most likely say youve not said that lol.

your codes are not decent theyre cr@p

HatCat
25th August 2009, 12:14 AM
but first ill tell you the basics to a code, a game has a memory bank say and everything in that game is stored, when you search for a code eg 20 its searching for a value of 20 then you keep going untill theres very few results that have allways matched what youve searched for.

Technically, a game itself is a memory bank.
In theory a game can store, write and read from any specified point in space.

And that method that you have described, is what we both use.
There are better ways to create cheat codes, like disassembling the game to learn about its programming structure, but we both use the lazy way. There are still a few other ways to find them; you have described one.

please xplain, let me hear how you think yours is better when the one already works.

But you don't care, remember?

NO, dont care the code by GENT does its job, you think it doesnt i dont care.

Also thought I'd give a reminder in case you loop, again didn't say Gent's doesn't do its job.

Somtimes increasing the digits within the same address can still work not for worse nor any better as you are simply freezing that address at that value.

It's because not everything has a buffer. If you displace "the digits" in those cases you are likely writing to something completely unrelated, regardless of it being right next to the target storage.
In the case of Mario's health, there is buffer.

I did not randomly guess an address increment, I think you will eventually see.
I completely used the method you have described above to re-trace the code to Mario's health.
It happened to be at an offset from Gent's address because his was a verified buffer.

But again, to predict your response, you don't care, so this will likely be my first and last post trying to seriously answer you.

Only faster and more efficiently, because he was writing to an address that writes to the health, rather than just writing to the health straight away.

Darren
25th August 2009, 09:35 PM
lol the code im refaring to as ranomly selected cr@p was your lean codes not you health.

OHH LOOK MY CODES BETTER LOOK

803094DE 0008

Different see, youve alot to learn.

#Reason i dont care is because you cant prove what your saying is true, thus class you as a bullsh1tin liar whos trying to pass ones self off as something great, lol infinite energy such a hard code.

both gent, datel GS and xp64 have different addressed Infinite Energy Codes for mario, doesnt make either better nor worse, it depends on what your using to read/write the game memory.

HatCat
25th August 2009, 11:20 PM
lol the code im refaring to as ranomly selected cr@p was your lean codes not you health.

OHH LOOK MY CODES BETTER LOOK

803094DE 0008

803094DE 0008 is the one for health, so you obviously are referring to the health code and not the lean code.

You were as well, since you haven't addressed for a second time my lean modifier experiment until now.
It's not really I found for other people to use; it's just a practice finding.

both gent, datel GS and xp64 have different addressed Infinite Energy Codes for mario, doesnt make either better nor worse, it depends on what your using to read/write the game memory.

That won't relate to the code, but what will is if I write to the health directly.

Darren
26th August 2009, 09:17 AM
dude you need to learn to read, the random codes have allways been refared to as the lean codes.

LOOK

this now means im changing subject, if you cant read lol.

and as for you saying that wont relate to the code, yes it will different tools have different ways of read/writing a games code, for example EMUCHEAT decompiles code different to ARTMONEY, different to XP64 ECT ECT so.

you are not writing directly to the health, are your the source debugger of mario64 no, yet have you any proof that shows your code being more effiecient that of the one made by gent.

you allways try side stepping off the topic to provide actual proof.

IN SHORT FOR YOUR SMALL SIZED BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND.

YOUR LEAN CODES ARE CR@P, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER AND SEEM YOUVE MADE BY RANDOMLY SELECTING A CODE.

YOUR HEALTH CODE IS POINTLESS AS GENTS ALREADY WORKS< DONT CARE WHO OR WHY, BUT YOU HAVE FAILED EVERY TIME TO PROVE WHAT YOU SAY.

YOU A NEWBIE HACKER, IVE SEEN TO MANY OF YOUR TYPES BEFORE, LOL I KNOW BECAUSE I OWN 2 CHEAT SITES AND ARE MEMBERS OF OTHER HACKING SITES.

AS FOR THE TOPIC< NAMED BY YOU, Mario 64 (U): Are These Decent NO THEYRE SH!T

Darren
26th August 2009, 09:53 AM
here is an example that codes can have the same effect but the address is different.

ZELDA MAJORAS MASK, ALL WOODFALL FAIRIES
with EC the address is
01E6C27

In PJ64 the address
801E6C24

EC=01E6C27
PJ=801E6C24

Can you see how the exact same code is different, because different tools read the addresses differently, but tho the codes are different THEY WORK EXACTLY THE SAME.

Just the same with you, your health code is working no differently to gents, if you still assume this to be, PROVE IT, SHOW HOW YOU THINK THE CODE IS WORKING BETTER.

HatCat
26th August 2009, 01:11 PM
the random codes have allways been refared to as the lean codes.

The lean modifier code I wrote, was to modify the angle of how Mario's head leans. :P
You can tilt his head to lean at an angle of 0-360 degrees.

Again, not really something I care if other people use, just to practice making codes via memory searching.
I never did ask anyone (including you I guess) if they were to be of use, just starting threads as an apprentice learning about finding codes.

your health code is working no differently to gents

Nope, Gent's is writing to a buffer copier.
Mine is writing directly to the health.

Anyway squall leonhart just proved you wrong. If you care about proof why don't you hate him instead of me?

Darren
26th August 2009, 08:58 PM
Anyway squall leonhart just proved you wrong. If you care about proof why don't you hate him instead of me?

how, theyve not said anything here lol, as i knew you are an aprentice i could tell that with the ott cr@p you talk in your posts about finding codes, lol the n64 is very easy to hack.

again to me assuming youve ranomly made the lean code is because theyre nothing in game that you could search to change marios head movement its simply debuged in game, its not like having an item in your hand that you could search for and change then search again.

HatCat
26th August 2009, 09:29 PM
Ah, wrong. Song of double time skips ahead 12 hours. The only time pace altering song is the reverse song of time.

Clicky blue icon on the right if you need to see original. :)

Anyway did you answer him? XD no, you went on to follow my distraction.
Another reason you didn't answer him is because you know you suck and fail and persuading people to care about your codes, so you whimper away from arguing a false argument to him I guess. I don't really know; maybe you're honest enough to tell me.
Then again, I don't really care--as far as usefulness--what people think of my codes, so I don't have a lot to learn from you as I initially thought. I posted them to ask for criticism or fixes; they were just practice.
The ones for VirtualChess however are very useful for analysis of chess positions.

You've given me criticism, just not really the kind that, well, leads to anything. Moreover, pretend my code is indeed "the exact same" (as you interpret that to be) as Gent's. I was still asking for criticism on my version because I completely researched again to find it myself.
Again we use the same method, search by values or change comparisons after updating memory.

It just ended up being close to Gent's, that's all. I didn't know it would be until I saw the final result.

I mean all you care about is the impression that I'm trying to sound smart w/e. I'm sure if I posted every description in your language :D I wouldn't teach myself as clearly. Honestly there are a few parts of your posts that just don't compile...not because they don't make sense, but because the grammar and spelling are so bad. So while you care to continually entertain me, make yourself at home?

i knew you are an aprentice
Feel better? :) So why do you attack like I'm posing as the mastah of teh l337 h4x?

the n64 is very easy to hack.

That's only for your basic app.
You find GS codes by searching for addresses by values, what has changed or what should be set to what value.
And again, we use the same method. I do that, too.
That's what makes haxxing easy for both of us.

It doesn't make it easy for the others though.
They don't necessarily use our limited approach of finding codes. Sometimes, they use much stronger ways, like disassembling the game into MIPS code and studying its structure to develop more advanced systems of codes.
All you and I do is use memory-compare / value force.

Plus if hacking is so easy, tell me about something a slight bit harder.
Tell me about the N64's method of storing 32 b/px textures? What is the pattern through which bitmaps are stored in texture memory? Tell me about compression methods that interfere with this and how to decode them?

again to me assuming youve ranomly made the lean code is because theyre nothing in game that you could search to change marios head movement its simply debuged in game, its not like having an item in your hand that you could search for and change then search again.

The "lean" code, is to change the "lean"ing of Mario's head.
That's the context of "lean" I meant.

And actually I found the modifier by comparing memory while Mario was running around (maybe in circles). Honestly my original intention was to see if I could make a speed modifier, compare memory while Mario is running at different speeds. Hey back then I didn't know what the hell would happen.

Darren
26th August 2009, 10:03 PM
Ah, wrong. Song of double time skips ahead 12 hours. The only time pace altering song is the reverse song of time.

No because this what he is refaring to skips 12 hours, this is not what you call fastforwarding, what when you press FF on your dvd do you magically blank out and wake up at the part you want, erm no thats why that code does what i say, your too much of a dumb a$$ to know it.

ok so after hearing your description of how you found your lean code yes was an error code, a code by mistake you found an address saw it had an effect and posted it, carefull with codes like that they can corrupt game data, look at datel the amaount of crappy codes they have made ended up with games not saving or being corrupted.

Thats why ive left datel aka codejunkies because there so called experience hackers are ponces who talk the cr@p just like you do when its not needed codes are very basic, we dont care how its searching all i care is i know what i want and i find it.

my point with your health is that it is a code that is one byte off gents and it works in the exact same way, i even posted how the same code can be completely different depending on what your using to debug your code ( code generator).

end of the day all it is, is an address your simply telling it to freeze, thats simple and tbh youl never find a more efficent way than that aka the one we already had, unless its a massive code and you need to batch them thats more efficient.

HatCat
26th August 2009, 10:33 PM
song of double time speeds up the time, not rewind or fastforward, nor does it let you switch from day 1 to day 2 then back to day 1.

for example you start the game @ day one then have to wait untill night of day 3, you can use the activator to change the day to 3rd and fastforward the time till the clock tower opens.

That was his message and the quote of yours he replied to.
You're saying it alters the rate of time (i.e. speeds it up); he's saying it just jumps 12 hours later.
Can you see the difference yet??

ok so after hearing your description of how you found your lean code yes was an error code, a code by mistake you found an address saw it had an effect and posted it, carefull with codes like that they can corrupt game data, look at datel the amaount of crappy codes they have made ended up with games not saving or being corrupted.

His address that he was writing to, that used to be in my results list until I eliminated everything except 1 after persistent searching.
Thus he just picked the first result he saw then it worked, so tell him that, not me.
Why don't you try to derive his code yourself to see what he did instead of leaving it at full heath = cheat = another cheat = same effect lulz.

If he was writing to a buffer where I was writing directly, how is that "finding the code by mistake"? Especially if we both use the same method; I mean you're accusing more than just one person here.

Besides, you told me if you displace by one digit, they have the exact same effect, but now that I've riled you as to how I really found the code, you contradict yourself else-how saying the cheat could actually corrupt? Make up your mind.
Displacements don't necessarily corrupt the game. Things like time modifiers for Zelda MM...those are dangerous.
The codes I make are very basic and lame and won't mess up the game if I give instructions on when it can be used and when not.

my point with your health is that it is a code that is one byte off gents and it works in the exact same way, i even posted how the same code can be completely different depending on what your using to debug your code ( code generator).

All codes work in an exact same way.
You have an action, you have an address, you have a value...write it to memory!

You probably didn't say our codes instead work to "accomplish the exact same thing" because that's too obvious and not work "with the exact same result" because that's wrong and leads us back to my original point: Gent's address is a buffer.

Let's say A is the buffer, and B is the health.
Gent is writing to A, and A writes to B as the game commands.
I just write straight to B.

If you try to derive Gent's code, you can prove that for yourself that he is writing to the health indirectly.
Thus the effect of my code is more efficient by not writing to two things (one through the other), only one.

So our codes are more different than you acknowledge.
What they have in common, is that they write to B, just not how they do it. In the end, that's all both of us care about.

Darren
26th August 2009, 10:40 PM
lol again If he was writing to a buffer where I was writing directly, how is that "finding the code by mistake"? Especially if we both use the same method; I mean you're accusing more than just one person here.

again, i am not saying you found the energy code by mistake, its the lean codes.....so who else am i blaming for the lean code????

That was his message and the quote of yours he replied to.
You're saying it alters the rate of time (i.e. speeds it up); he's saying it just jumps 12 hours later.
Can you see the difference yet??

and yes he is saying the song skips, but my code is better, it allows you to manually fastforward time to a time that you need and rewind it back again, it now also allows you to freeze the time and switch it on/off.

there is nothign in the game that allows you to instantly take full control of the time/days you cannot switch to and from days you can not fastforward nor rewind, you can skip days/time and save back to day one.

but thats a diff topic lets not talk it in here it has its own topic.

HatCat
26th August 2009, 10:48 PM
"a code by mistake you found an address saw it had an effect and posted it"
thought you meant the health one, like found by mistake ooh this looks like Gent's I'm a post

I didn't think you were worried over the lean modifier one I did. It was an even worse experiment if anything, but I see what you mean.

"so who else am i blaming for the lean code????"
And I don't understand your question.

Now, I take it you're satisfied with the rest of my post. :) Which means you're happy now?
Or you could just like edit.

HatCat
26th August 2009, 10:53 PM
"there is nothign in the game that allows you to instantly take full control of the time/days you cannot switch to and from days you can not fastforward nor rewind, you can skip days/time and save back to day one."

No, there you are again.
You've seen your original post, you've seen squall's reply, but you just can't seem to connect the two.

The Song of Doubled Time jumps ahead 12 hours.
You realize he is saying that.

You believe that, but now you call it fast-forwarding.

And then you say there is nothing within the game that lets you fast-forward.
Which you just finally surrendered to squall, yes the Song of Doubled Time does that.

So make up your mind....

And no it's not a God-damned DVD fast-forward or whatever the hell you're trying to help me with. It just jumps ahead in time, according to your definition.

Darren
26th August 2009, 10:55 PM
"a code by mistake you found an address saw it had an effect and posted it"
thought you meant the health one, like found by mistake ooh this looks like Gent's I'm a post

I didn't think you were worried over the lean modifier one I did. It was an even worse experiment if anything, but I see what you mean.

"so who else am i blaming for the lean code????"
And I don't understand your question.

Now, I take it you're satisfied with the rest of my post. :) Which means you're happy now?
Or you could just like edit.

this is all youve done, when ive talked of the lean code youve BANG started rambling on about the health code, then i quoted to make you understand youve mis read and your stating your not the only one to blame when your going off in the wrong direction over somthing youve got wrong.

and because i mentioned as youve asked (title of the topic) no theyre crap, ive said why and youve not liked it.

youve not liked the fact i was ??? towards you in the TWINE codes when therye p!ss easy to make, but your talking ott jargon lol well not jargon but say you dont walk into a pc shop and expect them to rant on about spec or sh!t like that, people who tend to talk as if they know it all actually dont, and just try to sound as if they know what they are on.

HatCat
26th August 2009, 11:00 PM
this is all youve done, when ive talked of the lean code youve BANG started rambling on about the health code, then i quoted to make you understand youve mis read and your stating your not the only one to blame when your going off in the wrong direction over somthing youve got wrong.

nope, check your initial answer to me in this thread

The lean modifier was the last thing you tacked me on.
Throughout this whole thread you've been hating on me saying my code is more efficient than Gent's.

which you still have yet to answer

please if you still insist prove it, prove how you can tell yours is mopre efficient to the one created by gent, ohh lol youll most likely say youve not said that lol.

Darren
26th August 2009, 11:01 PM
"there is nothign in the game that allows you to instantly take full control of the time/days you cannot switch to and from days you can not fastforward nor rewind, you can skip days/time and save back to day one."

No, there you are again.
You've seen your original post, you've seen squall's reply, but you just can't seem to connect the two.

The Song of Doubled Time jumps ahead 12 hours.
You realize he is saying that.

You believe that, but now you call it fast-forwarding.

THATS MY CODE IM REFARING TO N00B, SQUALL ASSUMED THE SONG DID THE SAME THING WHEN IT DOESNT.

And then you say there is nothing within the game that lets you fast-forward.
Which you just finally surrendered to squall, yes the Song of Doubled Time does that.

NO IT DOESNT IT SKIPS NOT FASTFORWARD

So make up your mind....

And no it's not a God-damned DVD fast-forward or whatever the hell you're trying to help me with. It just jumps ahead in time, according to your definition.

IM REFARING TO A DVD, BECAUSE WHEN YOU PRESS FF ON A DVD YOU CAN SEE TEH FILM SPEED UP????

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IN THE GAME, YOU SEE PEOPLE ZOOM PAST YOU HENCE FAST FORWARDING TIME, YOU ARE NOT GETTING A BLACK SCREEN AND YOUR AT THE NIGHT OF THAT DAY OR WHAT EVER.

FOR EXAMPLE 6 am I CAN FASTFORWARD TO 5PM THEN BACK, THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE IN THE GAME.

Darren
26th August 2009, 11:04 PM
nope, check your initial answer to me in this thread

The lean modifier was the last thing you tacked me on.
Throughout this whole thread you've been hating on me saying my code is more efficient than Gent's.

which you still have yet to answer

yes ive been saying your lean codes are mistake codes

your health code is again pointless as it doesnt work anybetter yet you insist it does and when asked to prove it you never do, you miss read the psot and rant on.

HatCat
26th August 2009, 11:04 PM
LMAO and there goes the head. :D

THATS MY CODE IM REFARING TO N00B, SQUALL ASSUMED THE SONG DID THE SAME THING WHEN IT DOESNT.

Squall pretty much said it did half of your code's main purpose; it jumped forward in time.
He didn't say it let you jump backward. Where you get this stuff from :rolleyes:

Stop using the word fast-forward anyway. It's misleading as hell.

HatCat
26th August 2009, 11:06 PM
"your health code is again pointless as it doesnt work anybetter yet you insist it does and when asked to prove it you never do, you miss read the psot and rant on."

May I redirect you to my full post, minus the other topic?

His address that he was writing to, that used to be in my results list until I eliminated everything except 1 after persistent searching.
Thus he just picked the first result he saw then it worked, so tell him that, not me.
Why don't you try to derive his code yourself to see what he did instead of leaving it at full heath = cheat = another cheat = same effect lulz.

//Now throw this part out so you can concentrate :D : If he was writing to a buffer where I was writing directly, how is that "finding the code by mistake"? Especially if we both use the same method; I mean you're accusing more than just one person here.

Besides, you told me if you displace by one digit, they have the exact same effect, but now that I've riled you as to how I really found the code, you contradict yourself else-how saying the cheat could actually corrupt? Make up your mind.
Displacements don't necessarily corrupt the game. Things like time modifiers for Zelda MM...those are dangerous.
The codes I make are very basic and lame and won't mess up the game if I give instructions on when it can be used and when not.

All codes work in an exact same way.
You have an action, you have an address, you have a value...write it to memory!

You probably didn't say our codes instead work to "accomplish the exact same thing" because that's too obvious and not work "with the exact same result" because that's wrong and leads us back to my original point: Gent's address is a buffer.

Let's say A is the buffer, and B is the health.
Gent is writing to A, and A writes to B as the game commands.
I just write straight to B.

If you try to derive Gent's code, you can prove that for yourself that he is writing to the health indirectly.
Thus the effect of my code is more efficient by not writing to two things (one through the other), only one.

So our codes are more different than you acknowledge.
What they have in common, is that they write to B, just not how they do it. In the end, that's all both of us care about.

Darren
26th August 2009, 11:07 PM
LMAO and there goes the head. :D

Squall pretty much said it did half of your code's main purpose; it jumped forward in time.
He didn't say it let you jump backward. Where you get this stuff from :rolleyes:

Stop using the word fast-forward anyway. It's misleading as hell.

no but thats when you started psoting crap about loading owl statues dont forget.

and no its is not mis-leading, the game actually speeds up, you see the day icon with the sun/moon and what hour it is, that speeds up thus fastforward.

wtf else would you call a code that speeds up and then reverses????

because the last i checked thats what fastforwarding/rewinding was:eek:

did you not refar to the video i posted to prove you wrong where you can literaly see the time fastforward/reverse and the days changing IN GAME.

HatCat
26th August 2009, 11:09 PM
and no its is not mis-leading, the game actually speeds up, you see the day icon with the sun/moon and what hour it is, that speeds up thus fastforward.

This is about the Song of Doubled Time, not your cheat code.

Play it. It doesn't alter the rate of time; it just jumps 12 hours. :O
Lemme know if you need repeats son.

The owl statues is a crap joke I played on you. I was just messing.

Darren
26th August 2009, 11:16 PM
This is about the Song of Doubled Time, not your cheat code.

Play it. It doesn't alter the rate of time; it just jumps 12 hours. :O
Lemme know if you need repeats son.

The owl statues is a crap joke I played on you. I was just messing.

no N00b becasue in that topic squall thought i was refaring to this, which i was not.

WHO NEEDS FCKIN HELP NOW!

Ive said the song skips (ok after a little mix up as its the first time in years ive played the game), it doenst fastforward, you then try going on about something different.

JUST LIKE NOW.

HatCat
26th August 2009, 11:19 PM
Guess what, you were referring to that.

song of double time speeds up the time, not rewind or fastforward, nor does it let you switch from day 1 to day 2 then back to day 1.

Note just two simple points.

A. You address Song of Doubled Time.
B. "speeds up time"

it does not speed up time
it does not alter time rate

it just jumps :D

Darren
26th August 2009, 11:23 PM
Guess what, you were referring to that.

Note just two simple points.

A. You address Song of Doubled Time.
B. "speeds up time"

it does not speed up time
it does not alter time rate

it just jumps :D

see again

read the post above you and you get this

(ok after a little mix up as its the first time in years ive played the game),

HatCat
26th August 2009, 11:32 PM
well just making sure you knew, thanks

Also see above post for this as well for,
"becasue in that topic squall thought i was refaring to this, which i was not"

Cause I also proved you were referring to song, so squall was right about that as well.

Why were you referring to it?
Cause you wrote this.
"song of double time speeds up the time, not rewind or fastforward, nor does it let you switch from day 1 to day 2 then back to day 1."

just making sure though you know cause if communication is done inaccurately a lot of bad things can happen

Darren
26th August 2009, 11:38 PM
well just making sure you knew, thanks

Also see above post for this as well for,
"becasue in that topic squall thought i was refaring to this, which i was not"

Cause I also proved you were referring to song, so squall was right about that as well.

Why were you referring to it?
Cause you wrote this.
"song of double time speeds up the time, not rewind or fastforward, nor does it let you switch from day 1 to day 2 then back to day 1."

just making sure though you know cause if communication is done inaccurately a lot of bad things can happen

bad thing happening is that ive explained yet you do not drop, even thos ive said i had a mix up with the song as ive not played the game in years, you still cant use your small mind to fill in the gaps.

squall wasnt the problem in that topic, its you claiming that my codes isnt fastforwarding ect ect.

HatCat
26th August 2009, 11:42 PM
bad thing happening is that ive explained yet you do not drop

Well, you haven't replied to all parts of my posts either.
Which means if I'm continually discussing your "explanation", you haven't finished explaining.

It may just mean that I'm a terrible student, you're a terrible teacher, or someone's wrong, but we just might never know.

squall wasnt the problem in that topic, its you claiming that my codes isnt fastforwarding ect ect.

Sorry did I say that? Where?
I know I said "fast-forwarding" can be confusing...like especially, if you try and throw DVDs in to help me understand, because no N64 game fast-forwards like a DVD. Like I just don't understand why not use simple English terms, like, "jump". :eek: It jumps in time.

Fast-forwarding, could still mean jumping, but it could also mean not jump but make time faster / speed it up. Are you confusing something here?

Darren
26th August 2009, 11:49 PM
because the game is not jumping, the song jumps 12 hours, my code acts like.

1) when you have a dvd player and hit FF what happens???

i figured this is very simple, ive already said this

you see the film ff then you stop to the part you want.

So no again it is not jumping.

This code can fastforward to whenever you like within the 3days, you can also set the day back to one without having to save and start over.

and you can rewind it back again, you get FULL controll of the time, you can even freeze it now ;)

your the only one finding this confusing.

HatCat
26th August 2009, 11:58 PM
because the game is not jumping

the song jumps 12 hours

Translation:

the game is not jumping
the song is jumping

Well the song is part of the game, so yes the game is jumping. :P

Anything else?

Anyway, while we're re-wording, you can say the same thing with "fast-forward".
From your logic, the "game" itself isn't doing that either. the song is :O

Darren
27th August 2009, 12:04 AM
Translation:

the game is not jumping
the song is jumping

Well the song is part of the game, so yes the game is jumping. :P

Anything else?

list n00b, the song jumps, my code fastforwards, sh!t are you that thick.

From your logic, the "game" itself isn't doing that either. the song is

No because if you use the song it INSTANTLY advances 12 hours (JUMPS TO)

My code doesnt advance 12 hours like the SONG, you see it speed up FASTER THAN THE GAME CAN EVER DO, you still dont get it N00b either watch my video or..........

ive explained and you still try and mix it up.

THE SONG JUMPS.
THE CODE FASTFORWARDS/REWINDS/CHANGES DAY/FREEZED TIME.

say it in your head

THE SONG JUMPS.

THE SONG JUMPS.

THE SONG JUMPS.

you understand?

Now

THE CODE

FASTFORWARDS/REWINDS/CHANGES DAY/FREEZED TIME.

i wonder what youll rant on about now????

anyways if you wish to still rant about this do so in its topic!

HatCat
27th August 2009, 12:07 AM
closer attention bud

Your correction was that the game jumps, not the time.
Otherwise you wouldn't have written that.

Well what I just proved, is that the game jumps if the time does.

so wrong again

and if it was the other way, I am wrong,
then you shouldn't say the game fast-forwards
the time does :O

be consistent

Darren
27th August 2009, 12:13 AM
closer attention bud

Your correction was that the game jumps, not the time.
Otherwise you wouldn't have written that.

Well what I just proved, is that the game jumps if the time does.

so wrong again

and if it was the other way, I am wrong,
then you shouldn't say the game fast-forwards
the time does :O

be consistent

i am consistant.

I have never said my code jumps, ive said the song makes the game jump or shall i put it this way, the song ADVANCES 12 hours.

Say you dont want to advance 12 hours, MY CODE WILL FASTFORWARD THE TIME.

Tell me how the code isnt fastforwarding, when it is not acting like the song it is not advancing 12 hours, it is actually passing the hours faster than its supposed to.

i get whats happening here, because ive slated you for your cr@p codes, your trying to do the same, you know nothing compared to me, ive made codes for years on almost all consoles, your just starting to learn, come back in a few months time when you can do better................not lol

HatCat
27th August 2009, 12:20 AM
because the game is not jumping, the song jumps 12 hours,

translation of this one:
Game does not jump.
Song jumps.

ive said the song makes the game jump or shall i put it this way, the song ADVANCES 12 hours.

translation of this one:
Game does jump.
song makes it

Also ADVANCES advanced English lulz who's trying to sound smart now.
jump, advance, same thing I'm fine if you use either, just, be consistent :D

Either the game jumps or it doesn't; make up your mind dammit.

Say you dont want to advance 12 hours, MY CODE WILL FASTFORWARD THE TIME.

Yep.

when it is not acting like the song it is not advancing 12 hours, it is actually passing the hours faster than its supposed to.

Yep.

Tell me how the code isnt fastforwarding,
Never said that? We were correcting you on the song, remember? :D

I offered you to point me where I said the code isn't fast-forwarding.
you wanna do that now or make this even worse?

Darren
27th August 2009, 12:28 AM
nearly every post, you have a problem with me refaring to the code as fastforwarding, what is so hard for you to understand.

so why put this, the song is jumping, my code fastforwards.

again i know your gona have another wise ass remark to add.

what is it you DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

put it in the topic or PM me, MODS will see this and start bannin.

ive made money making codes and your the only person who persists on making something simple harder than it is.

fCK the song, think what im saying of the code, that is what the code is doing, you dont like it, TUFF who cares?

HatCat
27th August 2009, 12:34 AM
so why put this, the song is jumping, my code fastforwards.

I agree with that; it's just that fast-forwarding is a bit more complex term.

You could have said speeds up time, you could have said jumps forward in time (which is the song but just an example), but instead you use a controversial term that could physically refer to either one.

Darren
27th August 2009, 09:51 AM
I agree with that; it's just that fast-forwarding is a bit more complex term.

You could have said speeds up time, you could have said jumps forward in time (which is the song but just an example), but instead you use a controversial term that could physically refer to either one.

ok then so for a n00b like you ill say speed up time, but then what would i call when you make time go backwards.

Its like the works

ON/OFF
Bread & Butter
Fish & Chips

Fastforward & Rewind

see

Speed Up Time would go with Slow Down Time, but ive not made a code to slow down time as theres a SONG for that.

there are words that go together, pro/cons plus/negative blah blah blah, your a dumb ass who just wants to make a big deal over nothing and its time to admit to stop trying to sound good when your not.

You do not know what your talking about, if i were you id put my time into ltearning how to make better codes.

HatCat
27th August 2009, 04:47 PM
ok then so for a n00b like you ill say speed up time, but then what would i call when you make time go backwards.

Rewind time, though not everyone has or cares about DVDs (or compares their function to N64 games), so you don't necessarily have to use both the terms "rewind" and "fast-forward" in sync.

So um, don't waste too much time trying to sound too good. It would be a waste after a ban. :D

if i were you id put my time into ltearning how to make better codes.

It's not really codes you're attacking, it's several people.
I ask for criticism on my codes so that I could learn; you just give names.
Though as far as giving names you seem to focus on me, but you've accused many other people besides me in the process. :rolleyes:

You're kinda lucky all the mods and admins are gone and dead atm.
They'd ban you for bad coding in English.
Name all the times I called you a n00b / dumbass / blah I don't care.
You apparently aren't used to it though. :cool:

And no, Gent wouldn't immediately hire you if you post in this forum to attack some random dude, me or whoever else, for the smartznezzez of their chess codes or some random subject. Dun' know if you're jealous or what, but I don't care about my codes if you haven't figured them out. I wrote them for self-learning. ;)

Darren
27th August 2009, 09:05 PM
though not everyone has or cares about DVDs
i refared to it as what happens with DVD because you find it so hard to use the term fastforward lol.

It's not really codes you're attacking, it's several people.

Who else, nobody else has a problem, its you trying to be a wise ass, allways with a comeback. EVEN THO IVE SAID THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC, IF YOU WISH TO DISCUSS IT POST IN ITS TOPIC.

anyways if you wish to still rant about this do so in its topic!

Though as far as giving names you seem to focus on me, but you've accused many other people besides me in the process.

Who else do i have a problem with, no one, your the only one who keeps trying to make something of nothing, and what because you dont understand or like the term fastforward.

And before you try saying squall, ive never called him as he hasnt been a n00b.

Yet you ignor it.

And no, Gent wouldn't immediately hire you if you post in this forum

And like allways you go on about somthing thats utter blx, where and when have i said that Gent will immediately hire me????

Ive not, ive never said such thing, yet again your either making sh!t up or getting too ahead of your self and miss reading what i may have said Ive stated ive made money making codes for other consoles if this is what your refaring to, how the hell is this saying what youve put.

Anymore comments again put it in the topic or PM me, or simply accept the fact it does what i said it does and get over it.

HatCat
28th August 2009, 01:21 AM
where and when have i said that Gent will immediately hire me????

Hm like right now. ;)

"you find it so hard to use the term fastforward"
Fast-forward. Anything else?

"try saying squall"
Squall. Also he has nothing to do with this. :D

"Ive stated ive made money making codes for other consoles"
Wrong topic. ;)

"it does what i said it does and get over it"
What does what who said something does getting over what? :confused:

Darren
28th August 2009, 03:29 AM
i have never said gent will hire me

lol again all those bold comments i put in my post were what you said.

i swear your worse than a 3 year old, how childish can you realy get?

you have nothing to say, so youll make sh!t up just to annoy me.

HatCat
28th August 2009, 10:13 PM
gent will hire me
Give it up dude. :D

bold comments
Quote?

your worse than a 3 year old
So you got proved wrong by a 3-year-old, to which squall agreed you didn't know the facts about a game for one thing, but you waste your time trying to prove the 3-year-old wrong back?

You haven't done anything but insults kiddo, that's all you've proven.

you have nothing to say
Well I guess I am a bit busy with research, like outside codes, but I can stay and chat quite a bit heh.

Darren
29th August 2009, 10:51 AM
lol you take parts of a message and still try and make something of it.

CHILDISH