PDA

View Full Version : Playing with Keyboard

Dex Luther
26th November 2008, 04:32 AM
I'm playing Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. Have having a little bit of a problem though. I've reached a part where I just received my nice shiny Hero's Bow, however, of of the puzzles require me to shoot an arrow at a particular target. Hitting the eye to open a door I managed to do by moving to another spot and shooting at it.

Now I'm stuck. There a big spinning flower thing with a fire in the middle. I have to shoot an arrow through the fire to hit a torch. I've got the spot to do it, but when I aim at the torch I hit either too high or two low, and can't adjust my aim between the two. The keyboard movement is always a set amount.

Is there a way to lower my keyboard "sensitivity" so I can make finer aim adjustments, or better yet; a way I can have my mouse control movement instead of the arrow keys? I'd rather set my mouse as a joystick of sorts even if it's just temporary (I have a feeling it wouldn't be a good idea to control all the time with the mouse).

furret
1st January 2010, 06:49 AM
I might be replying to an old thread, but you just go to the controller options and set the range to 30-35 or so. Then once you're done shooting your bow, set the range back to the way it was.