PDA

View Full Version : Bad news! Please read!

Jennifer1691
4th July 2011, 08:06 PM
Pinky Says : Bad News, :( When cilcking new topic, its gets you the vbulletin message. and, even you are a supporter its still says it. and i try to post a bug for yoshi's story and when i post a new topic, it says this : Jennifer1691, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled but junior members can post the bug forum but it won't me.
Please Help. and also anwser the question on the poll.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/satisfaction-production/s3_images/528126/ch01AtE8Rmqg.jpg

ExtremeDude2
4th July 2011, 09:02 PM
It is because you do not have supporter stats.

Jennifer1691
4th July 2011, 09:09 PM
but someone tell it belongs to the bugs forum.

Natch
4th July 2011, 09:11 PM
how about Pinky?

Jabo
5th July 2011, 02:57 PM
I've made this a sticky topic in the issues forum, you can participate in existing threads just can't create issues.

HatCat
5th July 2011, 09:25 PM
I can't seem to comprehend this thread or its poll, but if you don't have access to a valid package of Project64 1.7, you can't report issues with Project64 1.7 as something you can know. Therefore there's no reason to worry about having access to the forum.

Bring kitty over to me, and I'll explain it to her/him so that she/he can explain it to you.

BLASTA5
11th October 2011, 08:56 PM
:confused:

ExtremeDude2
11th October 2011, 11:22 PM
wut :confused:

Lightbeest
12th October 2011, 03:55 AM
Lolwut ?

HatCat
12th October 2011, 08:42 PM

http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/lolnut-1jnn.jpg

Lightbeest
19th October 2011, 04:54 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmx58rqKQq1qg1btto1_400.png

HatCat
19th October 2011, 08:24 PM
I can't seem to comprehend this thread or its poll, but if you don't have access to a valid package of Project64 1.7, you can't report issues with Project64 1.7 as something you can know. Therefore there's no reason to worry about having access to the forum.

Bring kitty over to me, and I'll explain it to her/him so that she/he can explain it to you.

lol see man, like this--I never started off conversations in help threads or non-Open-Discussion threads, I only continued them off the non-moderated behavior of others like the guy who just wrote :confused: and bumped a months-year-old thread, then got the blame for it from some mdoerator!

"mommia mia !!

I like-uh being-a mdoerator-a !! :cool:"

DarkShard
22nd October 2011, 02:10 PM
Rough translation:
Poor Grammar > English

"Bad news, when clicking ‘New Topic’, it gives me a vBulletin error, even if you are a supporter it still says it. I tried to post a bug for 'Yoshi’s Story' and when I try to post the new topic, it says this: “Jennifer1691, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?”

Please help me, and also answer the question on the poll."

HatCat
25th October 2011, 01:32 AM
Exactly XD how'd you know that was the vBulletin no permissions message XD

I've seen that error hundreds of times in the past couple of months lmao, and it was all entirely my fault. :D

"You may not have permission to post in forums about versions you don't legally possess. Make sure your copy is legit."
could sum1 tell me wat this m33nz plz

Lightbeest
25th October 2011, 06:49 PM
Fuck it all, by the way liking the new avatar, what is it?

HatCat
27th October 2011, 01:55 AM
Heh, well I haven't turned into one of those Sixth House molesterers just yet, or I'd be able to tell.

As for the JPEG, I found that when I was 15, but I guess it's not quite as spread on the Internet the same way it was back then.
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/17166/617536-dreadedsharmatdagothur_large.jpg