PDA

View Full Version : Whats New in Project 64 1.8 version

Jennifer1691
7th August 2011, 02:30 PM
i have a idea should we have project 64 1.8 version BETA?

Features :
1. No Bad Sounds!

2. No Slow Motion!

3. Bad Graphics Fix

4. No Game Freezes! (game only freezes if some codes have them.)

5. No Project 64 Crash!

6. No Errors!

7. Add Cheats Works All the time!

the_randomizer
7th August 2011, 03:43 PM
Wow. Project 1.7 official isn't even out and yet you have the balls to demand the PJ64 team to add in a version that won't be out for years? They aren't close to being done with 1.7.

-Slow Audio? Sounds fine on my machine.
-Slow framerate? Most games run just perfectly fine on my end.
-Bad graphics? Please stop trying to run PJ64 off an Intel GMA. They look normal on my nVidia GTS 250.
-Cheat codes that work all the time? Not gonna happen. Cheat codes temporarily alter a game's memory addresses (hex editing) and are bound to cause issues every now and then.
-Stop games from freezing? Make every ROM work? This is impossible. Emulators can and never will be fully perfected, there will always be glitches and other bugs in them that prevent 100% compatibility from being a reality. You can get close, but perfection is impossible.
-No errors? Like I said in the above question, glitches can't be completely neutralized. Emulators work by tricking one architecture (x86 CPUs in PCs) into thinking it's something else (NEC R4300i, the 64-bit CPU from the N64); you're essentially emulating hardware through software. N64's were optimized for running N64 games. PCs were never meant or fully optimized to run N64 games (or other emulators for that matter). Think of emulators like this, a CPU used in a PC speaks English while the N64's CPU speaks Japanese; obviously they don't understand each other, so the emulator acts as a interpreter and helps the PC understand the N64; this is what an emulator does. It translates programming languages back and forth for the PC to understand, so the emulator(s) can run on a PC.

Alunalun
7th August 2011, 03:55 PM
-Stop games from freezing? Make every ROM work? This is impossible. Emulators can never be fully perfected, there will always be glitches and other bugs in them that prevent 100% compatibility from being a reality. You can get close, but perfection is impossible.

I don't work on creating emulators, but I think it should be perfectly possible to create a perfect emulator. The N64 is a finite machine, after all. In every way.

Maybe the quickest way to a perfect emulator would be to hack into Nintendo and steal the documentation and source code for the console and all the games we can. I don't know if it's easier to hack a huge technology company or reverse-engineer decade-old games consoles though... :p

the_randomizer
7th August 2011, 04:00 PM
Well, you know what I mean. People flooding the forums demanding unreasonable features bothers me to no end. The PJ64 team is busy enough as it is. Perfect emulation is all well and good, but we don't want PJ64 ending up like Bsnes and having prohibitive system requirements.

Natch
7th August 2011, 05:15 PM
XD 1.8 orly srsly

Yes, I agree, having a perfect emulator is a good idea, I don't know why we didn't think of that before :confused:

the_randomizer
7th August 2011, 06:03 PM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/epic-fail-photos-days-of-business-fail.jpg

HatCat
7th August 2011, 08:00 PM
No such thing as perfect emulation.

the_randomizer
7th August 2011, 09:56 PM
You can get really, really close (such as Bsnes), but there's no way it can be a 1:1 carbon copy of a real console. You're emulating hardware via software; there's bound to be issues. Even Nintendo's Virtual Console doesn't emulate perfectly, it doesn't even emulate the alpha blending dissolve effect in Super Mario 64. But anyway, the PJ64 Team can't be bothered with trivial request. Something more realistic, like separate plugin configurations for each game (which is being implemented) are more likely to be taken into consideration. Requests like "all N64 games working without any problems" just won't happen. If you can't get good a framerate, upgrade your CPU and GPU. *Sigh* But I digress, takes Blaarg's DSP/S-SMP (SPC700) sound emulator for example, this is likely to be closest thing you can get to something being emulated perfectly. As far as I can tell, it sounds like a real Snes. When it comes to emulator accuracy, sound output is probably the no. 1 thing I want to sound correct.

HatCat
7th August 2011, 10:05 PM
Sometimes, optimized emulation results against reproducing the exact same results you'd get on the physical, actual hardware, due to the environment hardware you're actually using to emulate the target platform.

So, internally speaking, accuracy might be totally different than the visual or audible results of what you witness in the results. If hardware system A is different from hardware system B, reproduction of one on the other can never be the same as native execution, even through optimized emulation methods.

squall_leonhart
7th August 2011, 10:09 PM
get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich woman!

Natch
7th August 2011, 10:15 PM
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/sandwich.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1235724081 800

the_randomizer
7th August 2011, 10:15 PM
And that is why programming a 100% bug-free/perfect emulator is an extremely different thing to do; PCs were never meant to emulate the N64 (or Snes, PS2, etc for that matter) so you have find a way to have the different CPU languages (PowerPC, ARM, x86) to communicate with each other.

Alunalun
7th August 2011, 11:14 PM
But I mean, you *can* have a perfect emulator. An impractical brute-force way might be to have a circuit diagram of each of the chips (and the motherboard) and work everything out on a low-level.

In fact, I suggest that PJ64 1.8 does that :p

(but I'm just proving a point, I'm sure there are better ways to achieve perfect emulation without actually modelling curcuits :p )

HatCat
7th August 2011, 11:15 PM
And that is why programming a 100% bug-free/perfect emulator is an extremely different thing to do;

In fact, it's impossible to do.

Bug-free is certainly manageable.

HatCat
7th August 2011, 11:18 PM
That is not proving a point, and there will not be a Project64 1.8.

Proposing an idea and proving a point are two completely different processes. It's a creative suggestion, but hardware differences can only be approximated in solutions using software, not physically rendered, because software isn't physical.

ExtremeDude2
7th August 2011, 11:22 PM
there will not be a Project64 1.8.

That is what they said about 1.5 :p :rolleyes: but I agree with you.

HatCat
7th August 2011, 11:24 PM
Yeah XD, he discontinued after 1.4.

But besides, zilmar already said in the private beta forum previous to this one that he was going to release 1.7 in its completion as "2.0" rather than "1.7", as well as that he has no plans for continuing Project64 after the next release.

The inevitable imperfections of hardware emulation using software are not within range of question using personal insinuations. Please develop personal experiences before making a presumptuous claim.

the_randomizer
7th August 2011, 11:25 PM
We'll be lucky to have 1.7 as an official release, at the rate it's going now....just saying. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out before the alleged Zsnes 2.0.

HatCat
7th August 2011, 11:33 PM
It doesn't concern me. I know zilmar isn't certain of what direction he's going to head in as far as Project64 goes, therefore nobody is. So there's no point in worrying on it.

the_randomizer
7th August 2011, 11:34 PM
So right now 1.7 is in limbo and/or on hiatus?

HatCat
7th August 2011, 11:37 PM
I don't know the terminology here lol, but I will take a guess.

well yeah lol I mean him and Jabo have been releasing updates from time to time, but ever since somewhere around the time that Smiff disappeared they haven't been nearly as frequent

Alunalun
8th August 2011, 10:05 AM
That is not proving a point, and there will not be a Project64 1.8.

Proposing an idea and proving a point are two completely different processes. It's a creative suggestion, but hardware differences can only be approximated in solutions using software, not physically rendered, because software isn't physical.

What? I have no idea what you're trying to say.

I mean, hardware, software, why does it matter? It's just a computation.
The N64 isn't magic - you can do the same computation on another machine, the same way you can do bubblesort on two machines and get exactly the same result (maybe one machine bubblesorts in hardware, another in software). Just enormously more complicated and made (very very very) difficult by having to reverse engineer it all...

=X= Smasherx74 =X=
8th August 2011, 01:37 PM
I've seen this troll around before.

DarkShard
8th August 2011, 02:31 PM
I read the title thinking it was a developer's note. Grr...

Anyway, don't expect a Project 64 v1.8 nor perfect emulation anytime soon.

Natch
8th August 2011, 02:40 PM
AFAIK when 1.7 is done it's going to be renamed to 2.0 and be the end of it, except for minor fixes most likely.

May be wrong though.

HatCat
8th August 2011, 07:21 PM

I mean, hardware, software, why does it matter? It's just a computation.
The N64 isn't magic - you can do the same computation on another machine, the same way you can do bubblesort on two machines and get exactly the same result (maybe one machine bubblesorts in hardware, another in software). Just enormously more complicated and made (very very very) difficult by having to reverse engineer it all...

I mean, another machine, two machines, why does it matter? It's just two different machines. Emulation isn't magic - you can't reproduce native execution on the physical machine using a virtual machine in emulation (maybe the virtual machine is an optimized emulator to give the same visual and audio or sync timing results as the physical machine, but they're still never the same machine).

See, you're only here to discuss an argument you have no experienced certainty of, rather than discuss things that the rest of my post contained. It doesn't look good to discuss in continuation to an unsuccessful proof as the only reason for posting.

squall_leonhart
9th August 2011, 01:23 AM
im still waiting on that sammich

SwooshyCueb
9th August 2011, 01:25 AM
AFAIK when 1.7 is done it's going to be renamed to 2.0 and be the end of it, except for minor fixes most likely.

May be wrong though.

THIS!
SOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS!

But I think there will always be room for improvement in the GFX plugins.

HatCat
9th August 2011, 02:16 AM
So long as common x86-OS rendering engines like Direct3D/OpenGL/etc. are being used then yeah, although I think MooglyGuy got some much more low-level texture filtering in his project.

daaceking
9th August 2011, 09:08 AM
that's definately one hell of a request.

iirc 1.7 is from scratch? i jut hope it doesn't turn out like microsoft's scratch such as vista and mess everything up. no disrespect meant. although i wasn't there for the 1.0, i heard it went off with a boom. i have faith! :)

TheRealM
9th August 2011, 01:06 PM
im still waiting on that sammich

fine what flavour do you want your sammich to be in, SSE, or MMX:rolleyes:

HatCat
9th August 2011, 06:38 PM
By comparison it was from scratch, but I think PJ64 1.5 or 1.6 was re-written from C to C++.

TheSmashbros45
9th August 2011, 10:43 PM
no bad sound, no slow motion, no bad graphics, no crashes, no errors???
are wishing for a free real nintendo 64 and free games (not emulator or roms)?

squall_leonhart
9th August 2011, 10:47 PM
fine what flavour do you want your sammich to be in, SSE, or MMX:rolleyes:

AVX with FMA3 topping please.

daaceking
9th August 2011, 11:28 PM
I think I've forgotton what food is! :confused:

the_randomizer
10th August 2011, 12:20 AM
no bad sound, no slow motion, no bad graphics, no crashes, no errors???
are wishing for a free real nintendo 64 and free games (not emulator or roms)?

What the heck are you talking about?! oO

daaceking
11th August 2011, 03:17 AM
By comparison it was from scratch, but I think PJ64 1.5 or 1.6 was re-written from C to C++.

Do you actually WRITE in a text document or something to make an emulator?is that how game engines are made? How many characters does pj64 contain?

HatCat
11th August 2011, 06:18 AM
It's written in the C++ programming language now. C++ source files are simply text documents with the "CPP" extension, though they are just as usable and accurate with the "TXT" file extension as just a plain text document. That's all the source files really are basically.

Of course the text itself doesn't make the emulator unless they are in the form of instructions that a compiler can translate to one.

zilmar used MS Visual Studio 2000 w/e was modern at the time to compile this or that emulator [plugin].

Not sure I understood your last question about the characters

daaceking
11th August 2011, 06:48 AM
the last part of the q was only relevant if he wrote each character but you said that's not the case. so ignore that.

interesting. is microsoft visual studio difficult?

Natch
11th August 2011, 03:52 PM
It's not that difficult, no. I've even made something in it :p

daaceking
11th August 2011, 04:26 PM
like what? naughts and crosses? :p

Natch
11th August 2011, 05:15 PM
lolol your way of saying tic-tac-toe is funny :p

No no I kid that's the original name.

*trieds to hide the fact that he couldn't even make that

Naw, It was some gambling-like thingy. I'm more of a python person myself.

daaceking
11th August 2011, 06:57 PM
So you made the rubbish 3d pkr.com characters. :p (I haven't been on the site but the adverts look really bad).

Why didn't you make a more addictive game like dots or something? I still play dots on my phone which was designed for the original nokia 7210 but fully works with sony Ericsson dumb phones because of its simplicity. LOSER! :p

Natch
11th August 2011, 07:39 PM
no. It was a "click here, if you get a 7, you win."

Also, I used the instructions to make it :( It was a while ago though XD I was like 7.

I can do some nice stuff in Python, but the curriculum didn't take me that far :(

daaceking
11th August 2011, 08:19 PM
7? What was I doing at that age. Hmmmm... Oh that's right! I was playing on my n64! :p

ExtremeDude2
11th August 2011, 08:23 PM
7? What was I doing at that age. Hmmmm... Oh that's right! I was playing on my n64! :p

WOOT! http://www.

HatCat
11th August 2011, 11:16 PM
Visual Studio is just a compiler for the C language.

Compilers are one of the reasons that the language you write the text that gets compiled isn't exactly consistent due to the environment of the compiler.

It's probably easier than just using Notepad though lol :eek:

Stewie
17th August 2011, 08:04 PM
PJ64 Looks Pretty Dead to me, """Project 64 Forever"""

I am Waiting for DeadalusX64 team to merge the old daedalus pc code with new deadalusx64(psp) code.

I Hope they Drop outdated DirectSound/DX8/DirectInput for PJ64 1.8 if it ever exists

ExtremeDude2
17th August 2011, 08:18 PM
PJ64 Looks Pretty Dead to me, """Project 64 Forever"""

I am Waiting for DeadalusX64 team to merge the old daedalus pc code with new deadalusx64(psp) code.

I Hope they Drop outdated DirectSound/DX8/DirectInput for PJ64 1.8 if it ever exists

lol wut http://ww.

Natch
17th August 2011, 08:47 PM
Pj64 is not affiliated with deadalus.

HatCat
18th August 2011, 12:06 PM
Old thread is redundant. And old.

Old thread is not affiliated with affiliation. Or death. :D

Natch
18th August 2011, 03:04 PM
http://scm-l3.technorati.com/10/11/18/22105/434px-Death.jpg

Now it is.

HatCat
19th August 2011, 03:35 AM
Good.

Now, thread, it's time to--
D-D-D-
D-D-D-D-D-D-DIAF!

Mr. Mario Kart
17th September 2011, 04:52 AM
Hello everyone. I just registered here. I found out about online emulation only a few months ago when I came across Project64k and really enjoy it. I'm a big Mario Kart 64 player and spread the word about Project64k and Kaillera over at mariokart64.com.

Two friends of mine who're Kaillera regulars made donations and have been testing the Project 64 1.7 beta. I watched them yesterday and was really impressed by it. They were playing with lag set to 1 and it was practically the same as playing on the Nintendo 64. Their was no frame or input delay whatsoever. Frame delay is something we have to adjust to when using Kaillera's netplay so seeing Mario Kart 64 being emulated online with no lag was pretty sweet. Their's also alot of lag and desyncs with Kaillera's netplay. Even when using Kaillera p2p, their's lag. Needless to say, my friends went head to head for 3 hours straight without lag or a single desync. To make things even better, they were playing with Glide/Rice High-Res Textures and Azimer's HQ Audio.

I understand it was said back in July that Project64 1.7 is still deep in development and nowhere near final release. However I still wanted to spread the word to the Kaillera community as well as over at the mariokart64.com community about the work you guys are doing. Quite a few people are eager for it's final release. I've been reading over the threads here and have noticed alot of people bashing you guys and what you're doing. I fail to see why. I believe Project64 1.7 is the future of online Nintendo 64 emulation. Keep up the good work.

Natch
17th September 2011, 07:28 AM
Hello everyone. I just registered here. I found out about online emulation only a few months ago when I came across Project64k and really enjoy it. I'm a big Mario Kart 64 player and spread the word about Project64k and Kaillera over at mariokart64.com.

Two friends of mine who're Kaillera regulars made donations and have been testing the Project 64 1.7 beta. I watched them yesterday and was really impressed by it. They were playing with lag set to 1 and it was practically the same as playing on the Nintendo 64. Their was no frame or input delay whatsoever. Frame delay is something we have to adjust to when using Kaillera's netplay so seeing Mario Kart 64 being emulated online with no lag was pretty sweet. Their's also alot of lag and desyncs with Kaillera's netplay. Even when using Kaillera p2p, their's lag. Needless to say, my friends went head to head for 3 hours straight without lag or a single desync. To make things even better, they were playing with Glide/Rice High-Res Textures and Azimer's HQ Audio.

I understand it was said back in July that Project64 1.7 is still deep in development and nowhere near final release. However I still wanted to spread the word to the Kaillera community as well as over at the mariokart64.com community about the work you guys are doing. Quite a few people are eager for it's final release. I've been reading over the threads here and have noticed alot of people bashing you guys and what you're doing. I fail to see why. I believe Project64 1.7 is the future of online Nintendo 64 emulation. Keep up the good work.

Kaillera, eh? Let me translate what you said in Kaillera terms:

When 1.7 is finished can we have the source code?

no.

lolol but really you might wanna keep it down about Kaillera here, we're not on very good terms.

Mr. Mario Kart
17th September 2011, 09:14 PM
I didn't know their was a bad stigma with Kaillera. I thought the Project 64 team was working with the Kaillera team since Project64k uses it for netplay. Just to clarify, I'm not a coder. I'm just a guy who found out Mario Kart 64 can be played online a few months ago and was impressed by it. All I know about a program's source code is what I've read about it online. I'm not very familiar with anything involving coding but I'm guessing from what I've read that if you have a program's source code you can change it to your liking.

I'm guessing you're saying their's people on the Kaillera team who want to get their hands on 1.7 to enhance it without permission of the Project 64 team? I'm not with them. I'm just a player.

Natch
17th September 2011, 10:29 PM
I didn't know their was a bad stigma with Kaillera. I thought the Project 64 team was working with the Kaillera team since Project64k uses it for netplay.

You might wanna edit that out before Squall gets on.

Okay, as far as I can tell, this is what happened:

zilmar released the PJ64 1.4 source code, and they took it to use (that's fine I suppose) but didn't credit us. In fact, they went the other way and basically said that they made it or something (like I said this was all before I joined the scene, so you'll hafta ask someone who knows more)

They asked for the 1.6 source code a couple of times, and I think even for 1.7, and of course we said no :p

squall_leonhart
17th September 2011, 11:39 PM
Hulk smash

Mr. Mario Kart
18th September 2011, 01:44 AM
Wow, that's pretty fucked up. I didn't know this. I didn't know about online emulation until a couple months ago so all of this is new to me. I didn't know who developed what. I just happened to come across Project64k and thought it was neat that people could play Mario Kart 64 online. Didn't know their was a war going on between the Project64 team and the Kaillera team. I won't make any more mention of it here. Sorry I ever brought it up.

Mr. Mario Kart
18th September 2011, 01:45 AM
Wow, that's pretty fucked up. I didn't know this. I didn't know about online emulation until a couple months ago so all of this is new to me. I didn't know who developed what. I just happened to come across Project64k and thought it was neat that people could play Mario Kart 64 online. Didn't know their was a war going on between the Project64 team and the Kaillera team. Sorry for bringing it up.

Natch
18th September 2011, 06:33 AM
not a war, really, just a lot of hatred and resentment, mostly from our side :D

HatCat
19th September 2011, 03:15 AM
Anyone can add Kaillera servers support to their emulator as encouraged by the Kaillera devs, but Project64k is basically just a shitty hack. It's improved though in the recent overhaul stuff.

Natch
19th September 2011, 04:42 AM
Yeh, tell them to try to get up to speed with 1.7, by coding for themselves XD

HatCat
20th September 2011, 01:04 AM
Now if only everyone had the confidence to do that?

Jennifer1691
6th November 2011, 07:18 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------
well, even the new beta version says plugin error too even i tired to play ds
roms its noting pop up. i have been playing rat attack in a long time ago on this
this year. and i cannot play anymore either. :confused: but, i can't still play
project 64 1.6 or Nemu64. the title says at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.commentslive.com/comments/cat/concerned/worried-cat.gif

Natch
6th November 2011, 06:54 PM
what new beta version, that you've been using?

also:

This is a N64 emu; it does not play Nintendo DS roms :P

HatCat
7th November 2011, 12:32 AM
Try inserting the Morrowind disc and rebooting.

Hero
11th November 2011, 05:47 AM
How would that help? Are you crazy?

Don't listen to these guys. What you need is to smear a tiny drop of toothpaste across the PJ64 shortcut on your monitor. That should clear up any scratches in the code.

HatCat
11th November 2011, 07:14 AM
Yeah, but then you have to remember to floss XD

Natch
11th November 2011, 04:46 PM
Make sure the toothbrush isn't wet :rolleyes:

HatCat
11th November 2011, 06:39 PM
Oh shut up, you sick fukk.

Radox
18th November 2011, 04:14 AM
How would that help? Are you crazy?

Don't listen to these guys. What you need is to smear a tiny drop of toothpaste across the PJ64 shortcut on your monitor. That should clear up any scratches in the code.
You hit it right on the head there. If I can add to that, something that really helped me was to go into your windows directory and delete system32. It's just full of junk information that slows the emulation down. HUGE boost in performance.

HatCat
25th November 2011, 02:09 AM
wut :rolleyes:

lol, I just tried and failed to get Windows 1.01 (very first public release of Windows) working in DOSBox emulator, and the click and freeze on execute performance is such shit, that it's funny to load every time just to watch and hear the mouse cursor die out :D.

TheLegendaryJames
15th April 2012, 05:41 AM
Wow, your're kind of an asshole. Project 64 1.7 hasn't even been released yet and your bitching about wanting a 1.8? What if the official release of 1.7 is almost perfect and fixes a lot of things that you listed? I know there is no such thing as perfect emulation, but come on. You clearly have no idea how hard it is to program an emulator. I don't have an idea either, but I would suspect it would be pretty hard. Give these guys a break.

Android
15th April 2012, 07:01 AM
Wow, your're kind of an asshole. Project 64 1.7 hasn't even been released yet and your bitching about wanting a 1.8? What if the official release of 1.7 is almost perfect and fixes a lot of things that you listed? I know there is no such thing as perfect emulation, but come on. You clearly have no idea how hard it is to program an emulator. I don't have an idea either, but I would suspect it would be pretty hard. Give these guys a break.

[Hurr]

Check the topic date

[/Durr]

TheLegendaryJames
15th April 2012, 04:58 PM
[Hurr]

Wow! Guess who doesn't care?!

[Durr]

Android
15th April 2012, 05:59 PM
[Hurr]

Wow! Guess who doesn't care?!

[Durr]

Still. Well, even by August, I had a hunch this emulator wouldn't be worked on anymore. At least not officially.

TheLegendaryJames
15th April 2012, 07:10 PM
I kind of had the idea too. If their not working on it anymore I think the fact that their taking donations is messed up. Who knows though, maybe they are. I still wonder if maybe a half complete 1.7 will come out.

Android
15th April 2012, 07:44 PM
I kind of had the idea too. If their not working on it anymore I think the fact that their taking donations is messed up. Who knows though, maybe they are. I still wonder if maybe a half complete 1.7 will come out.

Well, whether or not it's being developed on is entirely up to Zilmar, but it sure is messed up that they haven't taken down the donating thing. The fact that they also dare to call it a donation amuses me.

This is straight up buying. "Hey guys, donate $20 to us to download our latest beta". A donation is something optional, as a little "here-you-go" for the developers. If they still wanna call it "donation", they oughtta make 1.7 free-for-public.

Know what I'm saying?

Witten
15th April 2012, 08:33 PM
Just to clarify... there is no "they" in receiving donations, all goes to Zilmar. The rest has been doing this for fun. Even though I am an administrator, I don't have all rights, they are reserved for super administrators (only Zilmar afaik). So I can't do anything about it.

Android
16th April 2012, 02:35 PM
Just to clarify... there is no "they" in receiving donations, all goes to Zilmar. The rest has been doing this for fun. Even though I am an administrator, I don't have all rights, they are reserved for super administrators (only Zilmar afaik). So I can't do anything about it.

Is there any way to contact Zilmar?

Witten
16th April 2012, 07:42 PM
Hire a bushman in Australia and track him down? :p

-or-

Send an e-mail or pm :) He hasn't been on yahoo for ages.

Natch
16th April 2012, 07:51 PM
The first method almost seems more reliable :p

Vlad
12th August 2012, 10:38 PM
I also think it would be a good Idea however, it should be for years in the future.

ExtremeDude2
13th August 2012, 03:44 PM
Ok? >.>

Natch
13th August 2012, 05:04 PM
Amg mr.spaymbawt10229 is right. PJ64 should be thrown out when no one knows the N64 is anymore.

RetroGamer32
26th January 2013, 01:41 AM
The new version is a great upgrade so far!

squall_leonhart
26th January 2013, 05:28 AM
and you would know how