PDA

View Full Version : Dual Pak!!!

daaceking
1st September 2011, 10:42 AM
Hello,

Basically, the roms read the pak as a memory pak while pj64 enables rumble. yes? or is there no need? i dunno. up to you guys, i'm just suggesting. :D

thanks,

ExtremeDude2
1st September 2011, 12:06 PM
I doubt it would work but it would be cool :cool:

Natch
1st September 2011, 03:42 PM
But then we don't get the satisfying feeling of switching the paks :(

daaceking
1st September 2011, 04:48 PM
You could just choose the normal paks. I'm not suggesting replace. Although that may be the overall decision. :)

TheRealM
2nd September 2011, 11:26 PM
Impossible: the API does not allow it.

Natch
2nd September 2011, 11:55 PM
I considered making an account named "API" but I decided that it wasn't worth it.

TheRealM
3rd September 2011, 04:06 AM
because you dont have access to pj64's source code to make it happen.

Natch
3rd September 2011, 04:42 AM
Sure, that :confused::confused::confused:

HatCat
3rd September 2011, 10:10 PM
That's a pretty creative thought there, daaceking. It's wonders the ideas that come aboard when that pirate dude be shaking his sweet booty left and right.

daaceking
4th September 2011, 09:18 AM
a way to make it possible would be to use the second core as a parallel universe in which it simulates the actual emulation but the rumble points can be extracted from it!! i have no idea what i'm talking about. :p i suppose this calls for uneccesary resources. i'm off to post another potentially stupid suggestion now. :p

HatCat
4th September 2011, 10:28 PM
Simulating emulation is a bit of a risky concept lol, or at least confusing.

But meh, if you overwrote the controller handling structure or template somehow I'm sure it'd be possible through one way or another / didn't use the common plugin spec or whatever.