PDA

View Full Version : slapstick with zil

Smiff_
30th November 2008, 06:30 PM
(18:24:29) zilmar has signed off.
(18:26:54) zilmar has signed on.
(18:27:54) Smiff: hi again :) bad connection?
(18:28:23) zilmar: pulled out the power cable which froze the computer
(18:28:47) Smiff: why would you yank out the power cable?
(18:29:38) zilmar: triped over it it to turn on the air conditioner

solid gold :) just shows even geniuses do this sort of thing.

p.s. im so jealous he needs aircon right now.. im freezing my butt off in england.

Jabo
30th November 2008, 07:04 PM
I know there is snow outside here :( not much tho

Smiff_
30th November 2008, 07:07 PM
wish we had snow. england is just grey, wet and muddy (and not in a good way either).

SGi
1st December 2008, 02:26 AM
no complaints here...it seems we have a sweet spot as far as weather goes ;)

Mdkcheatz
3rd December 2008, 03:04 AM
wish we had snow. england is just grey, wet and muddy (and not in a good way either).

Haha, I remember those day in England!! They weren't always bad, at least in Surrey, but even after four years there you still get used to it... Sometimes the snow is a great annoyance!!:mad::D

HatCat
3rd December 2008, 03:21 AM
One time it like snowed in the summer...inconsistencies in weather in Wisconsin. Of course there's still rules, and I'll have to get used to snow blowing in my closed eyes. In the classic part when it starts to get Winter for us my ears really hurt like melting icicles for a minute when I get inside--more than they did when outside which is quite a bit. I see everyone else has the blood for it; my ears are so sensitive.

I don't wear a snow hat because I don't feel like taking anything with me but my coat and backpack, and I don't want to throw myself out as a penguin under an asshat. Probably mess up my hair too letting it hide my face for some weeks

Mdkcheatz
3rd December 2008, 03:33 AM
hahaha,

that reminded me of the days in highschool waiting for the bus, sharp breeze hitting me and my friends as we waited, this kid wud always wear a tee that ****, anyway we'd find ourself facing with the wind so our back to the grunt of the pain, freakin donkey do ur work!:D

*No offense to donkeys, we love u!