PDA

View Full Version : [GUIDE] Fix for PJ64 crashing when loading large texture packs

TheLegend
19th November 2011, 10:30 PM
I don't see why moderator would want erase it without letting you know.

Natch
20th November 2011, 01:01 AM
we don't have moderators.

You have to have a certain number of posts to be able to post links.

ExtremeDude2
20th November 2011, 01:34 AM
we don't have moderators.

I lol'd :p

Radox
20th November 2011, 04:44 PM
Well, that's true.... in either case, I have it saved on my HDD so I'll try re-editing the first post to see if that works.

Edit: A-HA! Victory at last. :D

Edit 2: .....aaaand it disappeared again. [headdesk] If I can't get it fixed then I'll just restart the thread and not link to anything. Or just post it at Emutalk. Has anyone else had this problem? I know I had to have 5 posts to start linking in a post, but as you can tell, I have more than enough.

HatCat
25th November 2011, 02:24 AM
Actually it's 30 IIRC.

Well, if you don't specify the HTTP protocol and say google.com instead of www.google.com it should link.
Otherwise, disable "automatically parse links in text" or w/e that advanced post option was called to not have the http://www parts link automatically.

Or, just put bold tags or whatever (too lazy to fix), in between the URL to prevent it from link

Jinjo
25th December 2011, 07:19 PM
Was this just a huge troll, or was there really a fix for Project 64 being unable to load hires textures?

Been searching all around.

ExtremeDude2
26th December 2011, 01:08 AM
Was this just a huge troll, or was there really a fix for Project 64 being unable to load hires textures?

Been searching all around.

Google "large address aware" and click the first (non-ad :p) link ;)