PDA

View Full Version : Wii Remote?

CA5
8th December 2008, 03:24 PM
I was wondering where the best place I could find scripts for the Wii Remote + PJ combination is? I'm not really big on motion control, I'm just not getting a gamepad until christmas :rolleyes:

Mikonokia
8th December 2008, 06:01 PM
i think you canot use a wii remote on PJ 64....Wait until Smiff says anything

Mdkcheatz
8th December 2008, 08:53 PM
i think you canot use a wii remote on PJ 64....Wait until Smiff says anything

haha, well actually there already was thread on this here (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showthread.php?t=67), and a video showed someone playing PJ64 on the wii, may be possible, or may not be... can we leave it up to you to test?:)

CA5
8th December 2008, 11:14 PM
Well if that's a serious question, i'll give it another shot.

In case you didn't already know, though, you really can hook your wiimote up to your PC at bare minimum, i've gone that far... :)

Problem is, PJ detects motion control the same as joystick movement for me, so you can't really do much on there :(

I'll have a muck about tomorrow :D

Smiff_
8th December 2008, 11:22 PM
yeah i don't know sorry - it's certainly possible, but not having a centre point for the analogue stick is always a problem (applies also to mouse control). if anyone has made an input plugin that takes wii remote movements well, do let us know. thanks in advance.

Mdkcheatz
8th December 2008, 11:23 PM
Well you seem motivated to do that, it really would help contribute to PJ64 seeing as everybody is busy sick doing their own thing. There hasn't been much support for the wii remote on PJ64's part, but if you cover some hard grounds im sure Smiff will eventually, when he has time in the far future, create legitimate wii support for the final release of PJ64, obvioulsy along with the alpha projects for testing purposes....:)

Mikonokia
9th December 2008, 01:18 PM
I have a wii but not with the chip (expensive) but on youtube they are guys who put things that canot be true

CA5
9th December 2008, 04:03 PM
Well you seem motivated to do that, it really would help contribute to PJ64 seeing as everybody is busy sick doing their own thing. There hasn't been much support for the wii remote on PJ64's part, but if you cover some hard grounds im sure Smiff will eventually, when he has time in the far future, create legitimate wii support for the final release of PJ64, obvioulsy along with the alpha projects for testing purposes....:)

Hmmm, i'm not too great with coding, but i'll do some research, and have a crack at it :)

I have a wii but not with the chip (expensive) but on youtube they are guys who put things that canot be true

Too many of them :(