PDA

View Full Version : TWINE 007 Tutorial (Weapon Modifier)

HatCat
10th December 2008, 05:50 PM
In the start all I ever did was say memory changed or memory unchanged in Project64 as I repeatedly messed around in situations in focus as to whether or not I had also changed the currently weld weapon. This huge mess eventually flushed down to 23 addresses, and when I said memory unchanged after changing my weapon all remaining 23 of them were flushed. I pasted all of them into a text reference and narrowed down one cheat code that would actually give me the weapon, and this helped me create a table of modifier values to reproduce the cheat code for the other levels. I was actually grateful the work would be this simple, and I found that it was always only four addresses that stored the weapon value. If you had the Wolfram P2K out four other addresses were used to buffer a quick switch to the Silenced mode of the Wolfram P2K. I never bothered checking the other 15 addresses except the initial time because I noticed they were set to null or other values and in my time experimenting with those never seemed to really do anything at all in the in-game phase. Without a doubt they include things such as the backup/loaded ammunition I had for the particular weapon I held as well as their numerous respective buffers. Probably also the text for the gun you are wielding identified by the Weapons menu when you pause so mostly just ineminent.

The table of values
00 Unarmed
01 Seamaster Speargun
02 Seamaster Speargun (Double)
03 Delta 900 Mag
04 Wolfram P2K
05 Silenced P2K
06 Raptor Magnum
07 Raptor Magnum (Laser)
08 Mustang .44
09 Meyer TMP
0A Deutsche M45
0B Deutsche M45 (Burst)
0C Deutsche M95
0D Ingalls Type 20
0E MB POW90
0F Soviet KA-57
10 Meyer Bullpup
11 Mustang MAR-4
12 Mustang MAR-4GL
13 Mustang Grenade
14 Frinesi Special 12
15 Frinesi Special 12 (Auto)
16 Suisse SSR 4000
17 Deutsche SA90
18 GL40
19 GL40 (Auto)
1A GL40 (Time)
1B RL22
1C AT 420 SENTINEL
1D AT 420 SENTINEL (Auto)
1E Sticky Grenade
1F Stun Grenade
20 Frag Grenade
21 Stunner Watch
22 Dart Watch
23 Laser Watch
24 Grapple Watch
25 beta watch
26 The Golden Gun
27 nothing

Courier (Agent)
0x6E20C6
0x6E20C7
0x6E3AA1
0x6E3AA2

But only the first address controls the weapon in hand. The second address loads the object so you can see it in your hand. The third and fourth addresses appear to be buffers reading the values of the first two. Thus the cheat code for forcing use of the Mustang .44 on Courier (Agent):
806E20C6 0008
806E20C7 0008

It appears glitchy only because you have no ammo, and Bond automatically tries to revert to a gun with ammo. Thus an additional cheat for forcing ammunition into a new weapon you have not collected is required, for the infinite ammo cheat supplied with Project64 only works if you already have ammo basically.

I have found 8 bullets for the Mustang with the maximum 6 bullets loaded. I create compare base in the memory searcher, fire once, say value has decreased, wait a few frames and say memory unchanged, then fire again and move around a bit then say memory unchanged to reduce results...running out of loaded ammo so I need to reload a save state when I was loaded full Nah cause moving around really cut some results off pretty good, always try external interference, but the save states do work because they change memory.
0x6E3B4F
806E3B4F 0006

Not sure what the other two addresses are for, but I haven't found a need for them.
This infinite ammo cheat is also dependent to this specific level and difficulty, so it's important to have the skills to get what you want by yourself at times.

Another example:
City of Walkways II (Agent) load this cheat up it's basically God Mode yes?
806D5E4E 001C
806D5E4F 001C
806D7685 00C8
806D7973 0004
If you want to be insane change the values from 0x1C to 0x1D for the four-in-one ML.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8921/007theworldisnotenoughuln9.jpg

Mdkcheatz
10th December 2008, 09:01 PM
thank you i will test soon;):p

Darren
23rd August 2009, 07:20 PM
no offence dude but this n the chess topic you do talk pointless ????, i had no idea what your on about in chess, shure it has a so called AI that tries to think your next step or make you do what it wants.

But this simply item/weapon codes are the easiest codes ever to find, i had no idea realy what you was going on about ive never had a problem creating item codes for any game lol even on the PSP metal gear solid portable ops in fact was harder than this but never needed the ???? explanations your typing.

try and keep thins simple lol hacking n64 is not complex so why are your posts?

HatCat
23rd August 2009, 10:57 PM
But this simply item/weapon codes are the easiest codes ever to find

You should try TWINE 007 then.

I haven't bothered posting similar cheats for the other games.
No one yet before me has succeeded with a weapon modifier due to buffer changing system. :rolleyes:

Darren
23rd August 2009, 11:13 PM
You should try TWINE 007 then.

I haven't bothered posting similar cheats for the other games.
No one yet before me has succeeded with a weapon modifier due to buffer changing system. :rolleyes:

lol you really sure matey, because your cht file doenst have it you assume your the only one whos made it.

ill tell you ive had all weapons/infinite ammo code for ages its the description that makes me laugh, its as if your trying too hard to make something simple sound complicated.

HatCat
23rd August 2009, 11:14 PM
lol you really sure matey, because your cht file doenst have it you assume your the only one whos made it.

You're not going to find it outside official CHT either. ;)