PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer problem?!?!?!?!?

Adriane209
19th December 2008, 07:55 AM
Well when me and my friend decided to play SUper smash bros. He uses the keyboard for controls and i use an xbox 360 controller and when he hosts the game he can move around but i can move at all. When im host i can move but he can't move. I am completley puzzled on what to do and i dont want to have to use the keyboard =(.! Plz respond to this =(:mad::(

Mikonokia
19th December 2008, 08:22 AM
Well when me and my friend decided to play SUper smash bros. He uses the keyboard for controls and i use an xbox 360 controller and when he hosts the game he can move around but i can move at all. When im host i can move but he can't move. I am completley puzzled on what to do and i dont want to have to use the keyboard =(.! Plz respond to this =(:mad::(

Well i cant see any problem because i only use keyboard but a friend of mine uses the PS2 controller and when played in multiplayer dont have any problems try to configurate the bottons of the controller

squall_leonhart
19th December 2008, 08:23 AM

Project64K and KVE are not supported by the PJ64 team.