PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Jimb0678
20th December 2008, 04:46 PM
Hi, My name's Jimbo and I'm English.

I figure I might as well say hello to everyone before posting with bothering queries, so hello. xD

I've used Project64 before, and I must say it's a brilliant program. If I didn't have Vista I'd be using it right now; Suffice to say I'll be installing Xp to one of my hard drives for the express intent of doing so.

If anyone has any questions about PC hardware, feel free to PM me, it's about the only thing i'm knowledgable about.

Ciao for now!

Mdkcheatz
20th December 2008, 05:08 PM
Hey Jimbo, Welcome to the forums. And yes I agree, Zilmar, Jabo, Gent and Smiff did a fab job so far... But Im sure the 1.7 beta version of PJ64 has Vista support...?

CA5
20th December 2008, 07:25 PM

I figure I might as well say hello to everyone before posting with bothering queries, so hello. xD

I've used Project64 before, and I must say it's a brilliant program. If I didn't have Vista I'd be using it right now; Suffice to say I'll be installing Xp to one of my hard drives for the express intent of doing so.

If anyone has any questions about PC hardware, feel free to PM me, it's about the only thing i'm knowledgable about.

Ciao for now!

Hello mate, I'm a brit too, so don't feel left out or anything!

Welcome to the forums anyways, hope you have a great time :)

walkabout
20th December 2008, 07:37 PM
Hey mate,

I'm running PJ64 1.7 in Vista and haven't run in on any problem so far that seems to be caused by Vista. Just to tell you it is possible :p

Mikonokia
21st December 2008, 11:14 AM

Ciao for now!

Hello jimbo welcome to the foruns feel free to ask anythingto everybody everyone is cool around here a friend of mine have Project 64 1.6 on vista and it runs very well

Jimb0678
22nd December 2008, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys; I'll have to check out the pj64 1.7 beta (so long as I can find out how to donate.