PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone have a DK64 save for me please?

Darren
1st January 2009, 04:00 PM
Hi

Im not sure if this is me or a issue with PJ64 1.7, ive just tried to play DK64 and for some reason the game wont let me collect the coins in the training mission (tree).

HatCat
1st January 2009, 10:26 PM
Do you mean the very first training barrels in the beginning of the game? Were you using any cheats?

Grey86 uploaded a finished save file for Donkey Kong 64 in this thread.
http://www.emutalk.net/showpost.php?p=376862

Darren
2nd January 2009, 12:38 PM
Do you mean the very first training barrels in the beginning of the game? Were you using any cheats?

Grey86 uploaded a finished save file for Donkey Kong 64 in this thread.
http://www.emutalk.net/showpost.php?p=376862

no, i checked i at first assumed the access all areas code was active but it wasnt, ive never had this problem before:o

Ill download the save but i was really tring to play the game from new, thanks

Mikonokia
2nd January 2009, 03:18 PM
For me i love DK64 but sometimes it is bored....I have the project 64 1.7 and i dont have your problem....Why?

Darren
11th January 2009, 04:30 PM
Ive managed to do it, i found the infinite energy code wasnt letting collect the coins, but ive noticed another glitch in game.

Now n then you get bad polygons or what ever sticking out of the player (like a big brown line or something) and another when climing and the camera changes the player will freeze and jerk arround and once the player ended up off the map and then the level restarded at the begining but kept all bannanas ect.

I dont think my PC would cause that problem or if the energy code did? but i found it very strange but doesnt happen all the time, im assuming it could be vista because vista makes my PSX emu run smoother and my DC emu run way too fast.

HatCat
11th January 2009, 05:05 PM
Known issue, played through those effects even without cheats

The polygon dynamic lengths were said to be caused in audio emulation.

mitchsmith91
25th March 2009, 05:17 AM
so if i messed with the sound settings it might fix those bugs? it's not a big deal or anything but it would be kind of nice.

HatCat
25th March 2009, 11:21 PM
In those settings Sync Game to Audio has been noted.