PDA

View Full Version : Conker's BFD Final Boss

Bobmin
4th January 2009, 05:06 AM
I can't seem to spin the final boss in CBFD. I heard I was supposed to download Nrage's input plugin, so I did, and I extracted the .dll to the plugin folder, but I'm not sure what to do next. I go into input plugin config and I don't see anything different. Anyone know what to do?

squall_leonhart
4th January 2009, 01:01 PM
read the manual included with project64 for instructions handling plugin changes.

Rebellion777
22nd May 2012, 11:44 PM
I had the same problem, What I always did was just use cheats and view the final cutscene at that point, but here's how you actually fix your problem. . .plug in a controller, seriously, that's it.

You see the problem is that when you use the keyboard it assumes you're jamming the controlstick all the way, and you have to do it fast to get a rotating thing going on. BUT on the the final boss in CBFD you have to start out by rotating the stick SLOWLY...so what I did was once I found a way to use a PS3 controller on a PC, I just set up the controller and was able to easily beat the boss.

On a sidenote, it's much easier to use a wired XBox 360 controller if you're using windows, since you can download the files to use it as a gamepad on your PC directly from Microsoft, and if you are running Windows 7, it finds the files automatically.

So yeah, just get a USB controller that has an analogue stick, and program that in, and problem solved.