PDA

View Full Version : Free Adaptoid

zilmar
31st January 2007, 08:42 AM
Adaptoids are now available from the ZTNet store (http://www.ztnetstore.com/product_info.php?ref=45&products_id=38). If you're new to this, it connects an N64 controller to a USB port, very nicely, but isn't cheap. We've been talking to the store owners and since we're sending them traffic we might as well be affiliated. You can benefit more directly from this too - to start with we'll give a free Adaptoid (at random) to one person who donates in February. Will let you know on March 1st who the lucky person is :)

GaveUpTomorrow
31st January 2007, 09:58 AM
I've been thinking of donating a second time anyways ;) The PJ team definitely deserves the donations, so I'll probably chip in again in a week or so :D

Anonymous
2nd February 2007, 11:54 PM
I favour the first, because it has a liitle bit PerfectDark Style but the other are also very nice!

Anonymous
2nd February 2007, 11:59 PM
I favours the first, because it has a little bit from the nice PerfectDark Style but the others are also dammn sexy! ;D ;)

Anonymous
9th February 2007, 12:29 PM
I knew i should have waited a little bit longer before i joined I only had to w8 a week

Anonymous
3rd March 2007, 10:33 PM
Who will get the Adaptoid? :)

Anonymous
14th March 2007, 07:23 PM
i am just wondering why do we have to donate is there like a place were you can get it for free :-\