PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Majoras Mask Codes

Darren
11th February 2014, 11:09 AM
Hi,

Is it possible to have my Zelda Majoras Mask codes added to the cheat list in PJ64?

I made this code years ago and over the years something happens and I end up downloading PJ64 again to then make my code again.

It would be nice if my code was added to the list so I don't have to keep making or adding it manually again.

My codes, which ill have to make again or try to remember if I posted them in other sites are:

Day Mod:
Change day number using activator

Control Time
Fast forward/rewind time (in real time) using activators

HatCat
11th February 2014, 04:17 PM
Hi,

ok,

Is it possible to have my Zelda Majoras Mask codes added to the cheat list in PJ64?

Nope.

Dreadmore
11th February 2014, 08:21 PM
Why not post the codes?

00vargarv
11th February 2014, 09:13 PM
i actually register because of these game... but i think.. never goin to be able to play with cheats T_T

HatCat
11th February 2014, 09:23 PM
They were already posted on this forum in some thread before, but it's no big deal.

These two codes took no effort for me to make either since they're both connected to the FLASHRAM save editor I composed.

Darren
25th February 2014, 03:06 PM
They were already posted on this forum in some thread before, but it's no big deal.

These two codes took no effort for me to make either since they're both connected to the FLASHRAM save editor I composed.

Regardless on the effort needed to make the code, that doesn't mean the code doesn't apply to be added.

I mean we have codes for infinite ammo, which any n00b can search a value, yet these are present.

I think before you reply sounding rather harsh, I think what makes a code get added to the cheats list is the beneficial value of the code.

I'm sure having the ability to actually control time is handy also having the option to change the day without having to save and start all over again is a good idea.

I know I posted this ages ago, yet again it got trolled by n00bs that didn't grasp the actual usage of the code, some was to even claim you can actually do this already in the game.

I don't find a single song or feature in this game that allows the player to fully manipulate the control of time.

you can speed it up, slow it down, but you cant freeze, fast forward or rewind it.

So I think this post is aimed at Gent (if he's still in charge of the code database) if this code can be added.

I'm sure others will find it use full, you always get the one hater or two.

also @HatCat I have been working on this game again recently, sure the above was a simple code, but I was going to share my recent work that replaces link with the skull kid.... but think from now on, if this is the attitude you get ill refuse to share my codes with the public (ill just use my cloud drive to ensure my PJ64 codes are backed up)

retroben
25th February 2014, 05:41 PM
Who needs the official cheat list?

I just use the massive unofficial cheat list containing a bajillion other codes!
It was once originally found on EmuDigital.

You can find that list packaged with the 1.7.0.50b23 leak of PJ64.
I made several hints of its where-abouts in another F'ing castle on this forum.

If you make me,I will try to find out how to play as Skull Kid myself out of spite of you not sharing it on the PJ64 Forums including the occasional 70+ guests!

Old Timey Villain:Then I can claim all of the credit! Muahahahahahahah!!! jk

Darren
26th February 2014, 10:59 AM
Who needs the official cheat list?

I just use the massive unofficial cheat list containing a bajillion other codes!
It was once originally found on EmuDigital.

You can find that list packaged with the 1.7.0.50b23 leak of PJ64.
I made several hints of its where-abouts in another F'ing castle on this forum.

If you make me,I will try to find out how to play as Skull Kid myself out of spite of you not sharing it on the PJ64 Forums including the occasional 70+ guests!

Old Timey Villain:Then I can claim all of the credit! Muahahahahahahah!!! jk

its not out of spite as such, just when one member comes along and claims a code doesn't deserve to be added to the official list because it is easy for him to also make.

all the codes in PJ64 are easy to make, some are ported aka stolen from other sources.

my point was, why would I share a code if a stuck up member thinks it doesn't deserve to be added.

to me, it gave the arrogant attitude you get off n00bs when it comes to the PS3 scene that aren't grateful, those people are the main reason hackers tend to end supporting the console hacking scene.

but yes, feel free if you wish to do this code yourself and release it, ill warn you its taken me quite some time and its not 100% working.

it started off with spawn the skull kid and other people/enemies and play as kafei

after some time I was able to change kafei with the skull kid, I could in theory change this to anything in the game but it would take more time.

but again, if one member thinks its not worthy because to him its easy, then ill keep my work to myself from now on.

HatCat
26th February 2014, 05:27 PM
but think from now on, if this is the attitude you get ill refuse to share my codes with the public (ill just use my cloud drive to ensure my PJ64 codes are backed up)

I don't think anybody here gives a shit what you do.

Anyway, how easy or hard your codes were to make has nothing to do with this.
The Project64 team isn't what it used to be. It's unlikely the CHT will be modified ever again, either because of you or anyone else. Take it personally if you want; I don't care.

You say that I'm rejecting your codes just because they're easy?
Isn't that exactly what you were doing when you were insulting that "rswedlow" kid in the other threads on this forum for doing easy codes? Talk about getting a taste of your own medicine, buddy.

retroben
26th February 2014, 08:03 PM
Usually,when something has been made open sourced by the developer,it is barely or no longer updated in a legitimate way because the developer stopped working on it him/herself.

Someone capable should make an ultimate version of PJ64 with all of the enhancements like overclocking that are missing,and with all of the broken parts like memory search fixed.
It should also include a complete cheat list out of both the official and unofficial cheat lists as well as other codes that have yet to be added like my many
Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie findings and everyone else's codes.

I don't care if you leave me out of the credit for my findings,just don't take the credit for them yourself.
Half of the credit for codes like Banjo-Tooie's action modifier goes to IceMario and SubDrag for making the "status data" master code and the size modifier code.

I hope at least one of them will help make a master code for Banjo-Tooie's animation data.

HatCat
26th February 2014, 08:15 PM
Someone capable should make an ultimate version of PJ64 with all of the enhancements like overclocking that are missing,and with all of the broken parts like memory search fixed.

Unofficially, it's definitely possible.

But officially, the Project64 "team" is no more. It's just zilmar now, and he has no interest in simply flattering anyone's individual pride, if it's just for the sake of GameShark codes. I think he cares more about the emulator its self ... even then, tough luck getting him to make you feel like you're a contributing part of the "team". :p If Gent were still here on this team then things may probably be different.

It doesn't concern me. I don't really care about cheats much either.

RPGMaster
26th February 2014, 08:48 PM
also @HatCat I have been working on this game again recently, sure the above was a simple code, but I was going to share my recent work that replaces link with the skull kid.... but think from now on, if this is the attitude you get ill refuse to share my codes with the public (ill just use my cloud drive to ensure my PJ64 codes are backed up)

Lol I can't believe you're going to let one guy prevent you from sharing your codes...

Please go... You remind me of some annoying troll from another forum.

Darren
27th February 2014, 10:23 AM
I don't think anybody here gives a shit what you do.

Anyway, how easy or hard your codes were to make has nothing to do with this.
The Project64 team isn't what it used to be. It's unlikely the CHT will be modified ever again, either because of you or anyone else. Take it personally if you want; I don't care.

You say that I'm rejecting your codes just because they're easy?
Isn't that exactly what you were doing when you were insulting that "rswedlow" kid in the other threads on this forum for doing easy codes? Talk about getting a taste of your own medicine, buddy.

all I am saying is you come along with your attitude as if your some sort of superior god.

I mean, rather than give the attitude, you could have simply said the cht database doesn't get updates as such.

rather than the dribble you posted.

to be honest, its people like you that ruins a forum, a person is suggesting or asking and you come and troll them.

I think you need to go back to that thread, it was more on the line of one refusing to accept that it actually did something that wasn't possible in the game.

I recall users claiming there were songs to do this.

and final note, less of the foul language ok, this is supposed to be a friendly forum, take chill pill you angry little person!

Darren
27th February 2014, 10:29 AM
Unofficially, it's definitely possible.

But officially, the Project64 "team" is no more. It's just zilmar now, and he has no interest in simply flattering anyone's individual pride, if it's just for the sake of GameShark codes. I think he cares more about the emulator its self ... even then, tough luck getting him to make you feel like you're a contributing part of the "team". :p If Gent were still here on this team then things may probably be different.

It doesn't concern me. I don't really care about cheats much either.

dude, crawl back under your rock.

you seem to have taken a simple request way out of hand.

I have not demanded a single thing, I have only suggested something.

that means, its not a big deal if it does or doesn't get added.

my question is, why on earth did this make you feel you had the right to come with all your hate and anger trolling it?

if it doesn't get added, who cares, you didn't have to comment did you.

Darren
27th February 2014, 10:30 AM
Lol I can't believe you're going to let one guy prevent you from sharing your codes...

Please go... You remind me of some annoying troll from another forum.

Nice attitude here, what forum would this be?

I barley visit this or other forums, I just thought id give a suggestion, not a demand!

And im ??? to why people came with their negativity.... so who's the annoying troll really?

no one had to comment, or start swearing at members.

anyways, if admin see's this, please delete the topic or lock it so it can stop the angry little trolls attitude replying!

V1del
27th February 2014, 01:13 PM
take chill pill you angry little person!

Follow your own advice then, triple post raging all over you own thread isn't going to help. I've read the first exchange a couple of times and in no way was hatcat insulting you before you started to get all emotional for some reason. His answers were concise and may have lacked some backstory but none of it contained any insults aimed at you

The first answer, while short and could've been more precise to avoid confusion, was simply the truth. None of the PJ64 members are around anymore except Zilmar who may or may not pop up once in a millenium, so the chances of it getting into the official file are slim at best.

The second post was simply a statement, in no way directed at you, all he said that he made a save editor that allowed him to do those codes too. While this can be and obviously has been, interpreted as an insult, it was a simple statement: Nowhere did he say you are bad or your codes are bad/easy, he said he'd made a save editor that allowed him to do that.

HatCat
27th February 2014, 07:08 PM
I think you need to go back to that thread, it was more on the line of one refusing to accept that it actually did something that wasn't possible in the game.

No you need to go back to *those* threads.

There wasn't just one thread: There were 3 of them, all made by rswedlow, and you entered all 3 of them attacking him and calling him out for making "pointless" or "easy" cheat codes, just to promote your own self-appearance. You attacked him in 3 threads, just like you've begun to resort to attacking me. It's your preferred method of getting defensive over absolutely nothing. :D

Anyway, repeatedly denying it and saying I'm the one who needs to go back and check isn't going to emphasize what a superior god you are on this forum. :p

retroben
27th February 2014, 08:00 PM
Maybe you can post the code on glitchkill,the site dedicated to N64 Zelda games.
SubDrag posted some stuff like N64 Tools for extracting midi files and sound files from a majority of N64 games.

The "Ocarina of Time" category also includes "Majora's Mask" codes.
There is even extended details about the actor modifier for South Clock Town's Dog.
One member found out you can make additional things spawn in the same location by adding 100 to the three addresses.
Add 100 again to make a third object of your choice appear.

retroben
27th February 2014, 10:00 PM
Edit:LOLFAILZ!

It was on the same glitchkill forum page as the debug version's.

The smoothen code is for Debug Master Quest,I suck at reading.

HatCat
27th February 2014, 10:08 PM
On one hand, I'm *facepalm*'ing at retroben's ADHD.

On the other, at least he's making this thread way more productive than its creator did.

One way or another, this thread is bound to be entertaining. :D

RPGMaster
27th February 2014, 11:27 PM
I just thought id give a suggestion, not a demand!

And im ??? to why people came with their negativity.... so who's the annoying troll really?

no one had to comment, or start swearing at members.
I find it sad that you threatened to not share your codes, just because of one person... If it was multiple people, I'd understand. The only reason I'd let one person effect me is if they stole codes and claimed they made them. I hate those kind of people. Even in that case, I'd probably just release them at another place.

Geez, a lot of people need anger management!

retroben
27th February 2014, 11:38 PM
HAY GUIZE!

Edit:I found the Majora's Mask version of smoother FPS!

Game Execution Speed
803E6BC2 000x
0000=Crashes
0001=Fastest (unstable)
0002=Fast (stable)
0003=Default
0004 and higher=Skipping Frames
This one is a bit different than OOT's code,as it lacks the glitchy byte.

You can tell the actual FPS by setting the framerate to DLists.

I really did find this one,so only half of the credit goes to HyperLamer.

HatCat
28th February 2014, 12:13 AM
> RPGMaster lolz at Darren getting negative enough to threaten not posting his codes
> thinks Darren is a troll
> Darren points out everyone else's negativity but his own

lol yep, same ol' Darren, hasn't changed a bit.

Anytime you point out something true about him (even if no one brought it up! :D), he uses his own properties as judgements on everyone else.

And O HAY LOOK WHU WE HAVE HEAH!!
http://www.kai666.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3535#p3535

Congratulations with your new buddy; Darren Watson *LOL* You'll soon enough regret the day you met him. Trust me. Even Gent complained to me about him and that takes a lot of skills. I've was on Messenger with Gent once, and I (regardless of my oppinion today) can say that it's safe to say that he (Gent) is almost impossible to get upset. I have never ever seen or heard him upset, apart from when he complained about the obnoxiuos Darren-the-menace-Watson.

I'm not arguing your methods Franklin, it's more the other way around.

I, and a lot of people, think Datel sucks (you new buddy Darren Watson included).

We got ourselves a celebrity!

Somebody who pissed Gent off in pj64 team! XD

Welcome, the infamous Darren! Who would you like to flame today?

Darren
28th February 2014, 12:34 PM
the trolls have nothing to do other than troll a thread.

please guys find something better to do you sad sad people (mainly the above troll)

HatCat
28th February 2014, 06:07 PM
lol all retroben was trying to do was post some MM codes; what makes you think he's a troll?

And because RPGMaster thinks you seem like a troll for threatening to not share your codes (yeah as if anyone cares...) you're calling him a troll?

And what's trollish about this either:

Follow your own advice then, triple post raging all over you own thread isn't going to help. I've read the first exchange a couple of times and in no way was hatcat insulting you before you started to get all emotional for some reason. His answers were concise and may have lacked some backstory but none of it contained any insults aimed at you

The first answer, while short and could've been more precise to avoid confusion, was simply the truth. None of the PJ64 members are around anymore except Zilmar who may or may not pop up once in a millenium, so the chances of it getting into the official file are slim at best.

The second post was simply a statement, in no way directed at you, all he said that he made a save editor that allowed him to do those codes too. While this can be and obviously has been, interpreted as an insult, it was a simple statement: Nowhere did he say you are bad or your codes are bad/easy, he said he'd made a save editor that allowed him to do that.

So I guess your hobby is calling everyone a troll now. :D

Darren Watson's rule #1 of defining a troll: Pointing out the facts.
You're not wanted here or anywhere else mate, and now everyone knows why, so make this more amusing for us or sod off. :p

RPGMaster
28th February 2014, 11:00 PM
Lol so i thought Darren was some little kid, until I saw his join date...

He still hasn't explained how one person could change his mind on posting those codes. Lol does he really think I'm a troll for calling him out on his BS? I just get mad anytime some prick says "I'm not going to share my codes anymore". Usually the ones saying it don't have many if any codes at all. It reminds me of some troll on smashboards who claimed to have imported melee characters into SSB64. Funny thing is that the guy can't even read correctly, yet fired shots at the smashboards community.

HatCat
28th February 2014, 11:59 PM
XD that's what I thought too. It's the same story behind how this thread was made really...hey is anyone going to add my codes? *doesn't post them in advance for anyone's convenience*

I always thought most people made the UK look pretty civil. But, I guess where you have great land, it allows a few mentally poor cancer to be born in some.

And now that this guy knows we know who he is, he's backed down his self-triple-post raging tendency in his own thread, because he knows deep down that OP is a fag. :D

Darren
11th March 2014, 09:31 AM
XD that's what I thought too. It's the same story behind how this thread was made really...hey is anyone going to add my codes? *doesn't post them in advance for anyone's convenience*

I always thought most people made the UK look pretty civil. But, I guess where you have great land, it allows a few mentally poor cancer to be born in some.

And now that this guy knows we know who he is, he's backed down his self-triple-post raging tendency in his own thread, because he knows deep down that OP is a fag. :D

and I haven't backed down, I just don't see the need in arguing in a FORUM.

you act just like KAI, OHHH LOOK AT ME, GIVE ME ATTENTION, IM A SELF CENTRED ARROGANT FOOL.

again, well done for your useful link, which all show to slate kai for stealing codes, not me, and as your a self centred kind of person, your sounding just like kai himself.

not got a clue what your talking about GENT for, ive never had any problem with gent, he used to speak of his hobbies and plans, social life ect, ive even bought things from him.

so id love to know where your pulling your facts from....

but yea your link was very useful, KAI had a problem with me making better codes and him stealing them and taking credit, soon other members notice the same and they too shared the same mind, if anyone is sounding like a retarded troll in the link.... its KAI himself.... its not my problem that Nintendo freak has ZERO hacking skills and is only limited to a sh1tty cartridge to hack codes... or steal/mod others codes.

people are just stating how ive done codes or helped them with codes for ALL systems, I tend to do this, I mean its took years for me to come back to the older systems having been busy on the PS3 scene, I think people like you HATCAT are the un greatful type that needs to CHILL THE FECK DOWN, and stop posting BS facts and LINKS that actually go against what CR@P your typing.

I really cant understand how you think that KAI is some sort of god.... but looking at your instant direct attacks, would suggest your that very same self loathing guy and your upset that your site died many years ago and no one is interested in an attention seeking Nintendo fanboy that's angry towards other consoles.

I mean for years hes locked his forums down so only he can post, and LOLz how only recently he has finally closed the dead forum, I guess he got tired of being the only person in the forum.... wonder if its closed because you've moved here!

Like I said many posts before this, lets end it, stop been a child and claiming you won some sort of argument, that ive backed down because you've posted some BS so called facts.

this is a simple topic, it didn't deserve your attitude, if you don't like something, then simply crawl back under your rock, I was never demanding anything, I was simply offering to share something!

reason why I didn't post my code, was because I was fixing it, the rewind seemed faster than the fastforward, the pause time didn't work once you started rewinding/fastforwarding.... this is now fixed and so is the play as skull kid.... and to the ones that say why would one person prevent me sharing..... because there is nothing stopping this little troll from seeing my code and using it.... im sure KAI (HATCAT) is that skilled, she will make it herself!

HatCat
11th March 2014, 05:07 PM
"Fighting over the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics: Even if you win, you're still retarded."

And by fighting over the Internet, I don't mean simply arguing, I mean writing as many hateful words in your post as possible to prove that successful troll is successful. In case I don't remember to come back and finish reading all that shit, try not to bore your audience the next time you got something to say, son!

HatCat
11th March 2014, 05:18 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16494013/saved.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16494013/saved.png

SAVED! :D

Darren Watson, God of the Cheats, preserved in memory.
Master of hypocrisy and the ancient art of needing to calm down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH!

RPGMaster
11th March 2014, 07:42 PM
Loled at that wall of text. Good read.

Looks like I give the benefit of the doubt, too often. This guy aint a troll, he's dead serious LOL.

V1del
11th March 2014, 08:32 PM
Wow this dude, it's getting worse (or better if you're in for the comedic value :D) with every post he makes

Darren
12th March 2014, 08:52 AM
sure it maybe long and could be full of sh1t.

but hey its simply pointing out that HATCAT claims BS facts and has a link to some how back up his BS, which the link is far from what he is claiming.

end of the day, before that angry attention seeking child started posting.

THIS WAS A SIMPLE SUBMISSION REQUEST, take it or leave it at no point had I ever demanded it.

the ones that took this off topic.... are the trolls.

I just get the impression HATCAT hasn't got much of a personal life, if he has to be a tw@t on a forum.

Think this child should have stayed at school and learn to actually read the posts from his beloved Nintendo freak, code stealing retarded forum.

rather than take personal attacks over a simple post.

children these days are far too angry and need to chill out.

HATCAT, if you feel the code was easy to make, or you feel it wasn't needed, or even that the cheat.db doesn't get updated anymore... simply state it without all your hate and BS links ok?

now I hope a moderator will have the decency to lock this thread, its gone far off its topic due to one member having no cuddles as a child, then followed by the trollowers!

HatCat
12th March 2014, 08:15 PM
if you feel the code was easy to make, or you feel it wasn't needed, or even that the cheat.db doesn't get updated anymore...simply state it without all your hate and BS links ok?

lul'd

Kid, whether you're physically 10 years old or 50, you're the one who took this thread off-topic.
http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showpost.php?p=52025&postcount=2
http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showpost.php?p=52030&postcount=5

From the very beginning I did simply state that the CHT wasn't being updated anymore without "hate" and "BS links". The topic devolved to that the moment you got all defensive in response to facts.

Someone's that upset over the truth?
Enough to turn into a raging attention-seeking child posting bs all over his own thread for godliness points? :rolleyes:

Maybe that explains why you made personal attacks against rswedlow in those 3 threads on this forum from years ago. According to you, it was only an argument in defense of your cheat codes, but you made personal attacks way beyond that--even threatened to ask Gent to ban him from the forum. It's obvious that the kai666 dude was right about Gent getting annoyed at you; you're too mentally far behind to know that the CHT doesn't get updated anymore like the rest of the board does!

You already lied about that, so why should we believe you about that kai666 person's words being a lie? You're essentially proving he's right about you every time you keep posting here. This thread became spam the moment you posted it with your worthless cheat code "offers"; you're dreaming if you think you're going to get this thread closed by a moderator. (Besides, even if I was a mod on this forum, it'd be a poor choice of staffing as you'd have been banned long ago to prevent threads like this. :p)

Devilswarchild
31st May 2015, 11:27 PM
i dont remember what thread it was in but I read somehwere here in the forums on some post about the majora's mask clock could be fast forwarded and skipped ahead but could neither be stopped or reversed...well im here to prove that wrong... with this single code:

Disable 3-day Timer
810F6C3C 2400

you can affectively stop the clock at whatever hour you wish and it will stay that (Currently dont know how to turn if off without resetting the game)

so obviously yes you can stop the 3 day event in its tracks lol.

edit: by reversed i mean making it go backwards instead of forwards like it normally does so pretty much time starts counting backwards lol

HatCat
31st May 2015, 11:45 PM
Plenty of ways to do that.

In fact my save editor can stop time frozen just by editing the flashram.
Pretty sure there's a cheat code version that can do the same thing.

Also you can set day to 4 instead of 1/2/3 to remove the 3-day clock timer completely pretty much.

Darren
30th September 2015, 03:03 PM
i dont remember what thread it was in but I read somehwere here in the forums on some post about the majora's mask clock could be fast forwarded and skipped ahead but could neither be stopped or reversed...well im here to prove that wrong... with this single code:

Disable 3-day Timer
810F6C3C 2400

you can affectively stop the clock at whatever hour you wish and it will stay that (Currently dont know how to turn if off without resetting the game)

so obviously yes you can stop the 3 day event in its tracks lol.

edit: by reversed i mean making it go backwards instead of forwards like it normally does so pretty much time starts counting backwards lol

thats the purpose of the code i made you can manually reverse, fastforward, stop and resume the flow of time.