PDA

View Full Version : re: 007 goldeneye master cheat menu

reble
15th September 2014, 07:39 AM
1st off I am running Proj64 N64 emulator on Win7 Home 32 bit. In my cheats notebook I had the complete N64 SharkCode list for 007 Goldeneye (exemple: no music 80024337 0014). The codes I had work in the Proj64 emulator.
There is a code to turn on the master cheat menu and it also opens all levels. My cat tore up my games cheat notebook and I can't find the code online to turn the master cheat menu on. Does anyone know were I can find it?

Steve

RPGMaster
15th September 2014, 07:55 AM
http://www.oocities.org/razor_5785/goldeneye_gameshark_codesf.html

control-f and search "cheat menu". Your welcome :D .

reble
15th September 2014, 10:08 PM
I don't understand what you meen by ctrl + F? Do the ctrl + F, were am I looking in?

I got it fig out now.

control-f and search "cheat menu". Your welcome :D .

reble
16th September 2014, 01:52 AM
I entered the codes below into system > cheats (when the game is running). The new cheat with the codes in it is named "master cheat menu". I put the check mark in the box for it and close out the cheats menu. I still don't have the cheats menu in the game. Pressing C+up and C+down at the same time does nothing. And as long as this cheat has the check mark in the box there is scrolling lines of garbage text in the background. I have tried restarting the game and restarting Proj64. No change. What gives?

Steve

Master Cheat Menu! hit C+up and C+down at the same time to access tons of crap! Use the D-pad to select stuff. In the bottom of the second column, there is, going up from the bottom, max ammo, all guns, colisions(walk thru doors, even locked ones in multi!,) invisible, and invincible. PressA to activate the selected code,and to close the menu, select a code that does nothing(most of them) and hit start. It also works in multi player!
81036F6C 0000
81036F6E 0002
D0064F31 000C
80024303 0001

reble
22nd September 2014, 03:58 AM
I am surprised. Out of some 270 views. Only 1 person has any info on this problem. Why is that?

Steve

HatCat
22nd September 2014, 04:28 AM
Really?
You're surprised that only one person has info on some random cheat code found over the Internet?

It's not like this is the GoldenEye 007 every-cheat-code-that-was-ever-invented forum or anything. He probably just Googled it.

reble
22nd September 2014, 10:23 PM
I finely fig out the cheat menu bit. On the cheat code it took me many days of searching, tearing what little hair out that I have left and a lot of long hours on the computer. It would have saved me a lot of grief and and long hours if someone had just gave me the info. Now I can finish rebuilding my cheats notebook on 007 Goldeneye.
I do still have a problem with the sound been a bit choppy and the joystick been to sensitive. Holding ether right or left trigger to bring up the targeting crosshairs. It is very hard to get the crosshairs in the right place and hold them there. How can I fix the joystick problem.

Really?
You're surprised that only one person has info on some random cheat code found over the Internet?

It's not like this is the GoldenEye 007 every-cheat-code-that-was-ever-invented forum or anything. He probably just Googled it.

blackbee045
23rd October 2014, 05:26 AM
C+down at the same time to access tons of crap! Use the D-pad to select stuff. In the bottom of the second column, there is, going up from the bottom, max ammo, all guns, colisions(walk thru doors, even locked ones in multi!,) invisible, and invincible. PressA to activate the selected code,and to close the menu, select a code that does nothing(most of them) and hit start. It also works in multi player!