PDA

View Full Version : Can not donate (paymate problem!)

thesourcehim
30th January 2009, 06:53 PM
Hi, guys! I really want to donate some money to your project and upgrade my account. But I can not do it simply because my country (Russia) is not present in the list of paymate transaction page. Very nice!
Is there another way I can donate? This very annoying.

Mdkcheatz
30th January 2009, 10:27 PM
Yes there is! You need what's called a "paypal" account, and you need to find another willing member to allow you to tranfer that money via "paypal" and they will then donate. Once done, notify Zilmar and he will manually chance your details for you and not the person who donated for you.

Mikonokia
30th January 2009, 10:32 PM
Yes there is! You need what's called a "paypal" account, and you need to find another willing member to allow you to tranfer that money via "paypal" and they will then donate. Once done, notify Zilmar and he will manually chance your details for you and not the person who donated for you.

Well that's very easy to say

Mdkcheatz
30th January 2009, 10:42 PM
Well that's very easy to say

I never said it was easy. Just practical. ;)

Mikonokia
30th January 2009, 10:46 PM
I never said it was easy. Just practical. ;)

lol you always know what to say me no i think practice will help :D

HatCat
30th January 2009, 11:03 PM
PayPal ditched Project64. That's why zilmar switched to PayMate.

Mdkcheatz
30th January 2009, 11:05 PM
PayPal ditched Project64. That's why zilmar switched to PayMate.

No what im talking about, is two users directly tranferring money to each other, and the one who is able to donate, will compensate for the other user. Zilmar will manually change the name in the header to who will own the PJ64.

HatCat
30th January 2009, 11:10 PM
You don't have to use PayPal.