PDA

View Full Version : No Idea how you came here?

zilmar
14th February 2007, 09:40 AM
One of the emulation64 servers hosting the site you visited is currently offline and the traffic is being diverted to this site. Our Administrator is doing some major configuration to the server. We hope the server to be back online shortly.

Anonymous
14th February 2007, 10:00 AM
already noticed that emutalk are down... but when it will avaible again?

Anonymous
14th February 2007, 10:51 AM
emutalk were always up and down too many time. I do not understand why.

Anonymous
14th February 2007, 11:08 AM
I usually visit the Vintage Gaming Network, seeing as it's the only site I know that (up to the server downtime) keeps current on emulation news. But now that it's redirecting to here for the time being, may I say that PJ64 is one of the best N64 emulators I've used ever! ;)

Anonymous
14th February 2007, 02:10 PM
I came here through the forum.mgbr.net link
what the fuck is going on?

Anonymous
14th February 2007, 02:19 PM
Can we help?

Anonymous
14th February 2007, 04:01 PM
what is this?

Anonymous
14th February 2007, 05:23 PM
my guess is someone hacked mgbr.net to make it go direct to here.

I don't think there is much to do to help, but anyway, thanks guys

zilmar
14th February 2007, 05:30 PM
I have no idea about mgbr site, but there no is no hacking going on. One of emulation64 sites is down, and martin has redirected them to this site cause I lot have relevance to here. I would say it lived on the same server. What was the IP address of the server and what server does the dns point to.

Anonymous
15th February 2007, 04:28 AM
Hey, WhiteX. When are we going to see emutalk.net ? :(

Anonymous
15th February 2007, 05:07 AM
Hello,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The server is fine and has not been hacked, no data has been lost and all sites will return in tip top shape. It has been unplugged however, and that's what's causing the downtime. I'm hoping it will be online by tomorrow (friday) at the latest, I'm trying to get the server company to speed up this process but they're slow out of the starting blocks. Please do no worry.

Regards,

Martin

Anonymous
15th February 2007, 05:42 AM
Heya, boss!

Good to know that the server is ok and it´s only a matter of time before we are back.

Anonymous
15th February 2007, 06:12 AM
That's realy a good thing to read ;D

Anonymous
15th February 2007, 07:01 AM
hehehe
If I understand, the mgbr domain is off line.... and
the url are redirect to this p64?

Is it? Friday will be on-line again?
Thanks, and excuse the poor english. :P

Ex-Inferis
http://mugenexus.mgbr.net

Anonymous
15th February 2007, 08:06 AM
All the sites posted above are hosted by us. Please read my comment above, it shouldn't be hard to understand what's going on. I'm sorry for the downtime of the sites, it will be resolved soon. Before posting another comment on why a certain site isn't working, read what has been posted by me.

Regards,

Martin

Anonymous
15th February 2007, 08:52 AM
was on a mugen site and it sent me here. Looks like your on top of the problem. thanks

Anonymous
15th February 2007, 02:23 PM
lol, hey, it's me here \o/

Anonymous
15th February 2007, 02:29 PM
English:
Like Martin said we are dealing with some server problems, but they are been taken care of and should soon be fixed.

Portugues:
Como o Martin falou estamos com alguns problemas no servidor, mais o pessoal ja esta empenhado em resolver os problemas. Pedimos desculpas pelo periodo offline, contudo em breve estaremos de volta.

Thank's for the news Martin.

Anonymous
15th February 2007, 08:52 PM
The server's back online and once DNS resolves for you, the site you desire to visit will magically reappear!

Alternatively, you can add this to your hosts files (if you're using Windows), open C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts with notepad and add:

62.75.221.236emulation64.com
62.75.221.236www.emulation64.com
#Example below:
62.75.221.236 yoursite.com
62.75.221.236 www.yoursite.com

Thanks for your support. :)

Anonymous
15th February 2007, 08:54 PM
There should be a tab between the IP address and the domain name btw for the hosts file, it was removed when I typed this. :D

Anonymous
19th February 2007, 02:40 AM
Thanks you project 64team !!!!
I have just one question : How can i use a save file .mpk when my Project 64 save in .pj file ?
I change mempak in Azimer plug in ( int the controller menu ) but nothing, it's not recognize ?
If the utility program called "Azimer's savesweeper utility" exists ? I think that's can change my life !!
I've finished "The world is not enought" but i don't want to play every mode game to have all the secrets bonus ( 'cause there's too fantastic games on n64).
I've found here the save file but in .mpk
Thank you for the helping and don't forget ............NINTENDO RULES !!!!!!!

Anonymous
19th February 2007, 03:20 AM
ok everybody !!! i've found the problem !!
the answer was " use youremulator like a real nintendo 64"
So my save .mpk works with the memory pack. Ok !
I can see the save file in my game but i can't load it !!!!
I'vetried with personnal save ( in .mpk) it's works, but not this save ?
Why ? it's a problem of regional access ( i used the european version )
thanks to answer me buddy guys !!!!

Anonymous
19th February 2007, 11:39 AM
could anoyne please tell me whi I still can not get to the site: emutalk.net? is it still down?

regards

taker

Anonymous
19th February 2007, 11:52 AM
the guy before me arrived with two month later !!
Now the site works again, young kid !!

And for my little problem of save file .mpk.....i've founded by myself and i was right...It's only the region version !!!
So, if you want the save file .mpk of "the world is not enough" you must have the U.S. version, and not the european version. ( 'cause i'm french )
Nobody help me but i don't care !!!!!
You're all my friends!!!

AND DON'T FORGET....WE WANTS JUST ONE THING !!!

MY PRECIOUS PROJECT 64 1.7 !!!!

Anonymous
19th February 2007, 12:02 PM
I still CAN NOT get to the site emutalk.net !!! I am using the browser firefox and I always get redirected to this site when ever I try to get to emutalk.net I thought you could tell me how I can access emutalk.net again that is why I postet here.............

Anonymous
20th February 2007, 06:48 AM
The project 64 need!!!!!!!!
Support to vibration joysticks
Transfer pokemon to emulator to game boy, to pokemon stadium project 64

:)

Anonymous
20th February 2007, 04:27 PM
Mgbr.net was up and well yesterday, and the same problem reoccurs with mgbr redirecting me to pj64.net. What's going on? :(

Anonymous
22nd February 2007, 07:18 AM
Emulation64 and emutalk work for me. maybe whoever is in charge of mgbr.net hasnt removed the redirect script yet.

Anonymous
22nd February 2007, 11:35 AM
Its possible?

Transfer pokemon game game boy, to pokemon stadium project 64

Anonymous
22nd February 2007, 11:48 AM
-Need Turbo buttons option!!!!
-Configuration buttons for game, or for all games, option

Anonymous
25th February 2007, 01:58 PM
why does the game world is not enough for project 64 doesn't work? Well technically it works but, its on silent... i don't know if i got the wrong version, i just don't know what the problem is.