PDA

View Full Version : Off Screen

Lucasigi
1st February 2009, 11:27 PM
Hi, I'm new in the fourm, but not in emulating, but I haven't seen this in my life. The Window is COMPLETELY OFF-SCREEN!! How the hell do I fix it

HatCat
2nd February 2009, 12:07 AM
Can you give a screenshot?

Lucasigi
2nd February 2009, 01:05 AM
I have no screenshots, sorry

HatCat
2nd February 2009, 01:26 AM
If the Project64 window is off-screen but is active or selected you can try Alt+Space+M and move the mouse to put it on screen.

unless it's maximized hope it's not

Lucasigi
2nd February 2009, 01:39 AM
Sadly, it is Maximized

HatCat
2nd February 2009, 01:59 AM
alt+space+x then

then when it's windowed alt+space+m, and either the mouse or keyboard arrow keys etc can move it

Mdkcheatz
2nd February 2009, 12:06 PM
what he said ^

zilmar
3rd February 2009, 07:56 AM
Sadly, it is Maximized

Uninstall/reinstall ... it is actually a registry setting to remember the last location. Pj64 should in theory make sure it fits on a monitor when it starts .. but I have not coded that so that is not an option.

or go looking in the registry for the setting ..

Thomas
6th February 2009, 02:15 PM
Did you fix it? if not you have got a graphics cars that is thinking you have two monitors in but you only have one? Often a problem if your card has two outputs and you have plugged the monitor in to the second one. Or if you have onbored and a gfx card added. Only other thing I can think of involves a old Voodoo 1 or 2 cards but I'm guessing your PC is not that old.

HatCat
6th February 2009, 10:38 PM
He fixed it Feb 1st using my reply

If I wasn't locked out of my own system registry I wouldn't be far from inclined to adventure into what zilmar wrote. :P