PDA

View Full Version : source code

Europewebcompany
3rd February 2009, 11:04 PM
Hi guys,

i am having a lot of experiance with program in languages like Java, C# etc... and now i would like to edit the code of this application for my own use (finetune it to my needs) but i am kinda stuck compiling the existing code...

the compiler gives me all kind of errors,...
can you guys advise me on what program i can use the best to load the code... and what libraries (if those are not standard inc.)

thanks

PS: i am not a linux user, so windows application and tips would work the best for me

zilmar
4th February 2009, 06:31 AM
Hi guys,

i am having a lot of experiance with program in languages like Java, C# etc... and now i would like to edit the code of this application for my own use (finetune it to my needs) but i am kinda stuck compiling the existing code...

the compiler gives me all kind of errors,...
can you guys advise me on what program i can use the best to load the code... and what libraries (if those are not standard inc.)

thanks

PS: i am not a linux user, so windows application and tips would work the best for me

the current source code was originally done using VC6 ... trying to fix the errors that the compiler gives you is a good learning curve to try and extend the emu.

Europewebcompany
4th February 2009, 08:56 AM
thanks for the fast reply,

i am now downloading visual studio 6.0 and we will see...
i do hope to get 1 more anwser from you:
there are 3 sourcefiles
- Pj64_Build_52_2001-12-22
- RSP_Compiler_Plugin_2001-12-22
- RSP_Interpreter_Plugin_2001-12-22

can you tell me what each file is represending (how they work together)? and if i can work on them independently... so lets say 1 of them is for creating the .exe, the other one is creating a compiling.dll and the lastone is an Interpreter.dll

thanks again.

Thomas
5th February 2009, 09:13 PM
The top one is the program it self. The bottom ones are the two core plugins that are bundled with with it. There are a few altered versions of the RSR floating about to work with various gfx plugins. Of hand I recall Rice and Ziggy both did one many moons ago.

HatCat
5th February 2009, 11:15 PM
ziggy did a custom one for an LLE RDP processor...Rice just did HLE afaik He did some work on offsets in 1964's processors and another video plug-in but no RSP I know of?

Europewebcompany
17th February 2009, 12:47 PM
Hey guys,

after playing with the code a but,... i was hoping to find some help reguarding the keyboard input. i am having problems finding out where the input is beeing processed...

let me first tell something about my project... what we are trying to create is a special control for handicapted persons. with this control it would be easier to play games on the PC. one of the thinks i wanna implement is that with one click it keeps pressing 'a' (so in mario kart the car keeps driving).

i have tryed to create my own C# applications that sends keystrokes to the emulator, but that doesnt seems to work.
i have tryed to edit the sourcecode at line 803 (main.c) where the keyinputs are beeing captured, but somehow what ever i comment out... the keys that i pressed are still captured somewhere...

i hope someone can tell me where to look, or maybe get me in contacts with one of the developers...

thanks

zilmar
17th February 2009, 08:05 PM
if you want to do something like that .. look at the input plugins and write an input plugin.

Europewebcompany
17th February 2009, 09:27 PM
ok thanks... i'll start on that then...

thanks for pointing me in the correct direction..