PDA

View Full Version : help! analog stick does not work

helluvagood
4th February 2009, 03:05 AM
I am using Vista 64bit and playing on keyboard

Now my analog stick does not work, I can not use left,right,down,up on certain roms. but on some roms every control works perfectly. I have checked that the controller is plugged in, but I still can not use the analog stick control for certain roms!

help whats wrong??

EDIT:
is it possible to change sensitivity? because its really hard playing racing games when the arrows are so sensitive

HatCat
4th February 2009, 04:01 AM
What games have you tried using the analog assignments with?

helluvagood
4th February 2009, 04:53 AM
the games i tried to play where the analog control is not working (ex. can not move, can go up and down, no movement what so ever, but all the other buttons work):

pokemon stadium 2
Kirby 64

thats the list so far

squall_leonhart
4th February 2009, 08:42 PM
of which, neither use the analogue stick.

helluvagood
4th February 2009, 11:03 PM
hah yea i figured they use the digital lol..

but still can you change the sensitivity of the analog and digital?? so hard to playing racing games

helluvagood
6th February 2009, 07:39 PM
is there any way to change the sensitivity of the analog stick?

squall_leonhart
6th February 2009, 09:08 PM
nrage can change the sensitivity.

helluvagood
7th February 2009, 05:59 AM
where can i get nrage and how does it work?

Mdkcheatz
7th February 2009, 07:23 AM
where can i get nrage and how does it work?

Just go into the settings of PJ64 and switch the controller plugin. Now when you go to toggle the controller button options, you should see a different layout, which I'm guessing should solve this issue?

helluvagood
7th February 2009, 07:41 AM
Just go into the settings of PJ64 and switch the controller plugin. Now when you go to toggle the controller button options, you should see a different layout, which I'm guessing should solve this issue?

ok i found the nrage, will try this out, thanks.

Will post once i try this