PDA

View Full Version : Snowboard Kids

Peter
8th February 2009, 08:28 PM
Hi guys

I have the Emulator running on a Linux based system and till last week it worked really fine but now (from one day to another ) the game Snowboard Kids curses troubles in the Multiplayer game/ When I whant to play with to or more persons the graphic starts to twinckle but not from the beginning on. The twinkeling starts when the Deskop splits itself into player one an player two.
I didnt change the graphic plugin or something else so I have no idea why the program doesn't work right. As graphical plugin I use the last version of glN64
I hope you can help me :confused::confused:

HatCat
8th February 2009, 08:43 PM
Might be instability in the hardware frame buffer option given for glN64. I suggest you try testing back with Jabo's Direct3D for this case, as these two plugins are different enough for this to possibly work.

There are other options as well. For this game if you want I recommend you can try Direct64, Glide64, or RiceVideo 6.

squall_leonhart
9th February 2009, 05:55 AM
we can only provide support for the plugins that come with pj64, and the operating system for which it was made for, issues with other plugins should be taken up with that plugins developer if they are still active, at the emutalk forum.