PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Zelda:OoT

kissel234
10th February 2009, 08:28 PM
Ok when I press start the screen lagg for a second and the backround for the pause menu is located in a different place. Is there anyway to fix that? Second..When im in the start menu the picture of Link is all glitched and where you select the items there is a glowing light in the backround

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zelda2fp9.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zeldamj0.jpg

Oh and I have Vista 1Gb ram, AMD AnthlonX64 Dual Core Processer.

Ok nevermind I fixed the glitched start menu but the lag REALLY bothers me. If there is anything to fix it I will be VERY happy

Mdkcheatz
10th February 2009, 09:05 PM
If it isn't fixed already, I would imagine that would be more Jabo and Zilmar's issue to correct within the emulator. You may report the error within the "Project 64 1.7 Issues" thread. Otherwise I am afraid to say that Project 64 v1.6 is no longer supported by the PJ64 team. Anyone interested in following the current beta and alpha progress and report unknown issues may donate to gain access to these areas and downloads. ;) Have a nice day.

kissel234
10th February 2009, 10:19 PM
But thats the thing...I have seen other people have no problem with the lag. I guess I can deal with it but if I can fix it I would =D

HatCat
10th February 2009, 11:31 PM
The first issue by screenshot order you resolved is indeed a frame buffer non-automatic support.

The second issue we need to know your video hardware. options configure graphics plugin, labels your graphics card in blue text at the top-left of the summoned config if you are using the supported graphics plug-in for Project64.

Mdkcheatz
10th February 2009, 11:48 PM
aweeeeeeee f#@! it! Was I BSing again. :rolleyes: I should tell my other personality to behave himself :D

kissel234
11th February 2009, 08:08 PM
Well I have an ATI Radeon graphics card. Also I am using Jabo's Direct3D 8 1.6 video plugin. Well aall the glitches in the start menu are fine now. Now its just a matter of fixing the lag when I open the menu. (I press start and a white screen appears and it lags for like 10 seconds.)

HatCat
11th February 2009, 11:12 PM
Give the exact label of your video device. Check this label using Jabo's Direct3D configuration as directed.

ATI Radeon cards are supported, but this is not enough information.

kissel234
12th February 2009, 11:05 AM
Oh..Sorry about that =D ATI Radeon X1250

squall_leonhart
13th February 2009, 02:41 PM
Post the Rom Information. theres only 1 Zelda OOT game that doesn't have the pause menu fix yet.