PDA

View Full Version : When will new beta update be realesed

Trini8ed
12th February 2009, 10:54 PM
Well i really want to get more updates the last update was like2 years ago is this not being updated anymore or like what is going on because there are still some issues i want to be fixxed such as kirby 64 great game but really hard when your helth and abbilities load when you go though and reload the page but when is there gonna be a new update i really want to know?

Mdkcheatz
13th February 2009, 01:50 AM
I'm not sure if you are aware, but Zilmar has opened up the new alpha testing for beta members who private message him the request. A new thread should open up and you will have access to new downloads highlighted in red located within the normal downloading area. Does this answer your question?:)

HatCat
13th February 2009, 02:02 AM
Alpha development has been more active because people who cared joined this section for stability testing in mid-beta releases, but the last beta update was more recently Jabo's sound plug-in.

zilmar
13th February 2009, 02:47 AM
Well i really want to get more updates the last update was like2 years ago is this not being updated anymore or like what is going on because there are still some issues i want to be fixxed such as kirby 64 great game but really hard when your helth and abbilities load when you go though and reload the page but when is there gonna be a new update i really want to know?

A new beta is not that far off .. saying that tho I have not had time to work on it so far this year. Hopefully I will get a chance to finish it my parts soon.

Trini8ed
13th February 2009, 07:04 AM
hey thanks this did answer my qeustion and btw zilmar i sent you a message

squall_leonhart
13th February 2009, 02:46 PM
Kirby hasn't been fixed >.>

Trini8ed
13th February 2009, 08:52 PM
Well hurry thats like my fav :)