PDA

View Full Version : Project 64 v1.7 - Controller Issues

SperglordLava
10th May 2015, 11:03 PM
For some reason my N64 controller won't work anymore. It happened last night after I had to restart my PC. The controller isn't broken, the controls are still set up, and the controller is plugged in. I also tried changing around to different controller plug-ins and I still couldn't control anything. I hard reseted and I think I may have had a PJ64 window opened at the time, so I'm not sure if that would affect anything.

On another note I wanted to play Bomberman 64 but it just comes up as a completely black screen all glitched and stuff. I'm not sure if there's anyway to fix that, or if it's just not compatible with the emulator yet, or if I downloaded a shitty ROM. Also other games like Glover and Jet Force Gemini randomly crash / come up with errors.

V1del
11th May 2015, 06:43 AM
As you are not supposed to be in possession of 1.7, and this version is comparatively outdated, I'm just going to say you should try 2.2 in a clean installation directory set it up and come again if the issue still persists

SperglordLava
11th May 2015, 11:33 PM
As you are not supposed to be in possession of 1.7, and this version is comparatively outdated, I'm just going to say you should try 2.2 in a clean installation directory set it up and come again if the issue still persists
I tried to change the controls on Project64 v2.2 and when I tried to set the buttons the emulator wouldn't read anything for some reason, even though my controller is hooked up and should be working fine. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.