PDA

View Full Version : Good controller profile for Goldeneye (logitech dual action)

neXigram
18th February 2009, 09:13 AM
I have literally been searching for hours and I came up with nothing. No controller profile to download, not even a simple list of what to set the buttons to. Could anyone help me out here? It would be MUCH appreciated. I bought the controller and got Project64 just so I could play this game, I'm craving it hard. :p

fridgey
18th February 2009, 04:49 PM
Erm, looks simple enough, what exactly's giving you trouble? A/B on the lower left face buttons, c-left/c-right on the upper face buttons. I'd probably put c-down on the right analog and c-up on whichever shoulder button you don't use for R, don't recall needing c-up for goldeneye all that often. Then stick z/l on the left shoulder.

Mdkcheatz
18th February 2009, 08:42 PM
Whatever controller profiles you choose are honestly down to personally comfort of use. I have created an image of the typical profile I have used for Goldeneye 007. This profile is also good for most other games I have found as well. Let me know how this works out for you!;)

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp358/Mdkcheatz/ControllerProfiles1.png

CA5
19th February 2009, 11:36 AM
I have literally been searching for hours and I came up with nothing. No controller profile to download, not even a simple list of what to set the buttons to. Could anyone help me out here? It would be MUCH appreciated. I bought the controller and got Project64 just so I could play this game, I'm craving it hard. :p

Go into the controller options bit (sorry, I don't have PJ64 on this workstation, so I don't know exactly where it is), and map the buttons to whatever suits you.

It really is that simple.

Shaun_of_Light
19th February 2009, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the tips. :)

Mdkcheatz
20th February 2009, 12:20 AM
hmmmmmmmm...

Chariot of Shards

Shaun of Light

Wafflez of Belgium

Shaun of the Dead

hmmmmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:

CA5
20th February 2009, 04:25 PM
hmmmmmmmm...

Chariot of Shards

Shaun of Light

Wafflez of Belgium

Shaun of the Dead

hmmmmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:

Lolwut? Not quite getting that. Anyway, I'm xcdjy bud. Chariot of Shards was a random bout of irrational thinking. Nontheless, I kinda like it.

Mdkcheatz
20th February 2009, 07:50 PM
LOL, i was just a wee bit curious and was wondering if there was a connection there:rolleyes:

Shaun_of_Light
24th February 2009, 05:43 PM
Lol! I just saw it!:)

CA5
27th February 2009, 05:47 PM
LOL, i was just a wee bit curious and was wondering if there was a connection there:rolleyes:

Oh, no, I see it, but it is coincidence. Like I say, I'm xcdjy... Irriational thinking can do things to oneself.

Mdkcheatz
27th February 2009, 07:00 PM
Oh, no, I see it, but it is coincidence. Like I say, I'm xcdjy... Irriational thinking can do things to oneself.

You do know you can change your name to Xcdjy without altering any of your other profile?

CA5
27th February 2009, 07:05 PM
You do know you can change your name to Xcdjy without altering any of your other profile?

Nah, cheers for telling me though :) Thanks :)

SinCron
3rd March 2009, 04:13 AM
I use a PS2 style USB controller and have a "FPS" config. It takes some getting used to for the menus but it works well in game. I set the different C buttons to the left stick and the analog stick to the right stick so I move and aim just as I would in a PS2/3 game. It has served me quite well so far.

I just await something that specializes in the FPS games for N64 and makes the mouse work as well as it does in PC based shooters.