PDA

View Full Version : What's your annoying track on Mario Kart wii?

Samlaptop
18th February 2009, 07:43 PM
My annoying track on mario Kart wii is rainbow road. It's full of holes and you can die alot. When rainbow road is shown on the votes, I look away just incase it picks it. I would like a weeks ban please.

Mdkcheatz
18th February 2009, 08:46 PM
lmao this makes no sense at all! XD... and for your record, Rainbow road is meant to me the most challenging track in Mario Kart "anything" so it should be excluded from your survey.

Samlaptop
18th February 2009, 09:14 PM
lmao this makes no sense at all! XD... and for your record, Rainbow road is meant to me the most challenging track in Mario Kart "anything" so it should be excluded from your survey.

I play online and sometimes I have to do rainbow road and I don't like it.

Mikonokia
18th February 2009, 09:16 PM
lol i also don't like many tracks on Mario Kart but Rainbow Road rocks....And NGC DK moutain too

Samlaptop
18th February 2009, 09:17 PM
I play online and sometimes I have to do rainbow road and I don't like it.

Booo, you like my annoying track! Boooo!

Mikonokia
18th February 2009, 09:19 PM
Booooo no just because you don't like doens't mean that other people like it it is very chanlenging but more fun because if you are 1st if you fall down you are on 10th for exemple and that's cool

Jerad Gray
19th February 2009, 03:49 AM
I find Rainbow Road to be really annoying because of how many people exploit the cheat of flying across the entire map to land on the other side of the track... If they didn't do that it would be a great map.

CA5
19th February 2009, 11:13 AM
Mario kart wii was defeated by all the asshole cheaters who use the Wii Homebrew channel to cheat. Online play was trashed ever since.