PDA

View Full Version : Majora's Mask Seems to run slow...

Jerad Gray
19th February 2009, 08:51 PM
I'm sure this has probably been brought up before but, I have Majora's mask for the N64 & Gamecube, and I was playing it on Project 64 today and noticed that the game play seemed a little slow. Ocarina of time seems to be running at the correct speed, and does 60 Vertical Interrupts a second, while Majora's mask is only doing 50... So I was thinking that maybe Majora's Mask should be knocked up to 60 Vertical Interrupts as well (although I think the countdown timers in Majora's Mask did correctly match real time, but on GameCube you hardly ever say the timers being exact (due to the fact that the GameCube was just emulating the N64 for Majora's Mask, and you would often see the game lagging up and slowing down. I never really noticed if the timers counted exactly on the N64 but I am sure that it was running faster than it does under Project 64.

HatCat
20th February 2009, 01:27 AM
Are you using the PAL version?
If you right-click the game in Project64's installed games list Rom Information try to get a shot of that info?

Jerad Gray
20th February 2009, 03:01 AM
Fail lol, okay sorry, your right, I was using the wrong version, can't believe I missed that, its running a lot better now, thanks.