PDA

View Full Version : Plugin not reconized

Europewebcompany
23rd February 2009, 08:11 AM
Hi all...

i am trying to import a different inputcontrol but its not accepting ir for some reason... the input plugin is from darkman and is downloadable on
http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/n64/n64plugins.html

i hope someone can help me with this..

thanks

Mdkcheatz
23rd February 2009, 10:39 AM
Where are you trying to import it from, you need to provide more specific detains, maybe SPECs too?

Europewebcompany
23rd February 2009, 04:58 PM
thanks for your reply...

well i downloaded the plugin (zipfile) from the website i profided. In the zipfile there is a DLL file and some ini files. i place all files in the 'plugin' dir from project64, and normaly i now would be able to choose the plugin from the menu in project64. but this is not the case...

Mdkcheatz
23rd February 2009, 06:42 PM
Sounds like you did everything right, although I checked the web site and it says "Nintendo 64 Emulator Plugins" and not PJ64 Emulator Plugins. So it may very well be that this plugin is not supported, I would test it myself but I have class right now... perhaps later, or if someone was so kind to help you out before I have the pleasure myself...;)

HatCat
23rd February 2009, 11:12 PM
All archived plug-ins follow zilmar's preliminary mapping designs; thus they will all function with Project64 and emulators in coincidence with that engineering.

I'm quite a collector of plug-ins, but I only have three controller plug-ins: Jabo's DirectInput for testing, N-Rage's awesome library, and zilmar's BasicKeyboard plug-in for other testing and showing off.

Did you try restarting Project64 after the installation? The plug-in does load for me. I'm also willing to stride into this plug-in is basically consumed in purpose by N-Rage's extension. Perhaps you are familiar with the overhauled fix for N-Rage's? Do you get any error messages on initialization before the list loads?

Europewebcompany
24th February 2009, 09:18 AM
Hi all, thanks for your fast replies...

i am not sure what you mean with "I'm also willing to stride into this plug-in is basically consumed in purpose by N-Rage's extension. Perhaps you are familiar with the overhauled fix for N-Rage's?"...

but since it was loading on your PC it must be becouse of me or my PC. after reinstalling Project64, and removing all other all other emulators the problem was solved... i guess i was playing to much with all the emulators etc.

thanks again for your help, guys...

HatCat
25th February 2009, 12:04 AM
I've got other emulators all in the same folder except for--having installed Windows Vista--Nemu64.

I am sorry of the error. The following are corrections.

Mistake
"I'm also willing to stride into [that] this plug-in is basically consumed in purpose by N-Rage's extension. Perhaps you are familiar with the overhauled fix for N-Rage's?"
missing preposition, informal-type fragment at the end of second sentence

Corrections
"I'm also willing to sway away from the topic into that this plug-in is basically inferior to N-Rage's DirectInput8. Perhaps you are familiar with the overhauled fix for N-Rage's plug-in?"
"I am momentarily side-stepping into this plug-in's precession to the awesomeness of N-Rage's DirectInput8. Perhaps you are familiar with the overhauled fix for this plug-in?"

:P

Europewebcompany
25th February 2009, 10:12 AM
haha thanks for your correcting information... and yes i am familiar with that plugin,... but making the darkman plugin work is just step one of many that follow... the next step is to edit this plugin to finetune it to my special needs (see also the other post i posted)

but thanks again for your help

Mdkcheatz
25th February 2009, 10:55 AM
Iconoclast making a major grammar mistake!!(?) :O WOW, when pigs fly! Never thought I would see this day or at least live to tell the tale. ;)

CA5
25th February 2009, 04:47 PM
Iconoclast making a major grammar mistake!!(?) :O WOW, when pigs fly! Never thought I would see this day or at least live to tell the tale. ;)

I find it funny that you point out Iconoclast's bad grammar, in a sentence containing grammatical errors :D

Mdkcheatz
25th February 2009, 05:13 PM
I find it funny that you point out Iconoclast's bad grammar, in a sentence containing grammatical errors :D

:D

Well he pointed it, out so I elaborated on it. And I wasn't LOLing over my grammatical imperfections seeing as I 1. Don't give a s#@! and 2. Still don't give a s#@! and 3. was WOWing over Iconoclast seeing as he tries so damn hard (seemingly from behind a cloaking computer anyway) to apply his academic skills to his every day work and dedication to this forum. Not that I don't blame him, I wish I was more motivated to do so, maybe then I wouldn't look like a dumb f*** all the time :(:rolleyes:

CA5
25th February 2009, 09:10 PM
:D

Well he pointed it, out so I elaborated on it. And I wasn't LOLing over my grammatical imperfections seeing as I 1. Don't give a s#@! and 2. Still don't give a s#@! and 3. was WOWing over Iconoclast seeing as he tries so damn hard (seemingly from behind a cloaking computer anyway) to apply his academic skills to his every day work and dedication to this forum. Not that I don't blame him, I wish I was more motivated to do so, maybe then I wouldn't look like a dumb f*** all the time :(:rolleyes:

You said it ;)