PDA

View Full Version : Difficulties with www.pj64-emu.com

Jerad Gray
26th February 2009, 05:05 PM
Am I the only one that has been having to use google to get onto the forums, as www.pj64-emu.com comes up as a good old error, or as it is now, not at all?

Mdkcheatz
26th February 2009, 07:29 PM
Seems to be working well for me. Although I did have issues a few days ago when Iconoclast pointed it out.

JulianSK
26th February 2009, 08:58 PM
Same problem here to access the site.

CA5
26th February 2009, 10:14 PM
Yeah same goes. Seems fixed for me today though.

Mdkcheatz
26th February 2009, 10:41 PM
I'm glad at least Chariot has had it corrected :D right Chariot?

CA5
26th February 2009, 10:46 PM
I'm glad at least Chariot has had it corrected :D right Chariot?

Yeah, right indeed :)

Jerad Gray
27th February 2009, 02:49 PM
Mine is working today now aw well, probably just has to due with our Internet providers or something.

stylex
27th February 2009, 05:05 PM
no difficulties here =)

CA5
27th February 2009, 06:07 PM
Mine is working today now aw well, probably just has to due with our Internet providers or something.

Yeah, I'm with BT (regretfully), and they screw you around a bit. I usually find with BT, that putting the IP address of a site in the address bar makes the site work (like rapidshare).

zilmar
27th February 2009, 08:31 PM
Yeah, I'm with BT (regretfully), and they screw you around a bit. I usually find with BT, that putting the IP address of a site in the address bar makes the site work (like rapidshare).

that is unlikely to help here .. what is happens there is usually there is multiple servers providing the service if you go ip you might get a server that is not being hammered.

Or your dns server is not working so great.

In which case does not help as I only have Pj64 site on one server.

Mdkcheatz
27th February 2009, 08:34 PM
Zilmar,

it was obviously not the provider that caused the slight outage, but I was wondering if you knew what happened?

zilmar
28th February 2009, 03:29 AM
Zilmar,

it was obviously not the provider that caused the slight outage, but I was wondering if you knew what happened?

I control the server, I think I should update the version of php cause I think that is causing issues at times.

tho have not had time and knowledge to fully work out what is going on to get it to cause issues at times.

HatCat
28th February 2009, 03:57 AM
Many times [such related to] this problem happens, and we have to wait until the main site will load--or if it is frequently thee zilmar that for a time fixes manually this might he share the fixing process.

When I showed Mdkcheatz this we found no server error messages or such--just a non-definitive load. It may come back on a monthly basis.

CA5
28th February 2009, 04:02 PM
Many times [such related to] this problem happens, and we have to wait until the main site will load--or if it is frequently thee zilmar that for a time fixes manually this might he share the fixing process.

When I showed Mdkcheatz this we found no server error messages or such--just a non-definitive load. It may come back on a monthly basis.

Yup, that's what I had :)

Mdkcheatz
28th February 2009, 04:14 PM
Yup, that's what I had :)

Yes I remember you telling me this.

squall_leonhart
1st March 2009, 12:15 PM
I control the server, I think I should update the version of php cause I think that is causing issues at times.

tho have not had time and knowledge to fully work out what is going on to get it to cause issues at times.

VB 3.7+ work best with Php 5 and mysql 4 iirrc