PDA

View Full Version : A comment about comments

zilmar
30th March 2007, 01:35 AM
If you post a comment about a post and it disappears then it could be because of one of these reasons:

Off post topic ?Even if it is a very good post if it is not about the topic it can be deleted. If you want to ask questions/make suggestions then create a thread on the forum (this is emutalk and free to register on)
I can not read it ?If the post is not in English. Then I will most likely have no idea if it on topic or not, so I will just assume it is and delete it.
Asking for games/support/features ?Asking for games/where to get games will be deleted straight away. If you are after support/features that does not relate to the blog entry then please start a new thread on emutalk.

Smiff_
i was being nice and letting foreign comments go when i thought they were ok.. but really we just won't have time to moderate that carefully so it must be english only, sorry :/
rom requests - it should go without saying, will not be allowed. we do not want any kind of trouble.
if you see someone asking for roms and we haven't yet deleted it, please ignore them, don't make the moderation more difficult by commenting on their comment. thanks all.
zilmar, some way for public to flag problem comments might make for quicker moderation? we can probably find a few trustworthy members to moderate for us aswell, if joomla makes that easy..

Anonymous
Yeah, but not everybody can post on emutalk. Namely because Dude is a douche. I'll move along now, but thanks for continuing to work on such a great emulator.

crhylove

zilmar
30th March 2007, 02:47 AM
Why can you not post on emutalk ?

Jabo
30th March 2007, 06:28 AM
Probably banned, emutalk can be strict ;-)

Anonymous
31st March 2007, 02:02 PM
emutalk is quite inactive these days though it seems :/

Anonymous
1st April 2007, 03:35 AM
There are mods there that act like little children. Besides outright deceit and immaturity, there is even harsh repercussions for some people merely trying to set the facts straight in a sensible manner. I AM crying sour grapes, which I generally hate to do (or hear others do), but the simple fact is that a community that attacks people who bring something genuine to the table for no reason is not going to proliferate.

There are some cool peeps on there, so this isn't a broad indictment, but there has certainly been a large quantity of instances where things have gone down unfairly, or even despicably. *sigh* Maybe that's an inevitability based on the numbers. Many of the forums / online communities I've administrated have had similar problems, and it's only a matter of time before some butt head starts power tripping in the most immature manner. Just like in real life I suppose. Egos: sad proof that homo sapiens are some very screwed up little monkeys.

Anonymous
3rd April 2007, 03:03 PM
were do i download it >:(

Anonymous
29th July 2007, 01:34 PM
how long till the page is up to download

squall_leonhart
5th October 2007, 04:54 AM
There are mods there that act like little children. Besides outright deceit and immaturity, there is even harsh repercussions for some people merely trying to set the facts straight in a sensible manner. I AM crying sour grapes, which I generally hate to do (or hear others do), but the simple fact is that a community that attacks people who bring something genuine to the table for no reason is not going to proliferate.

There are some cool peeps on there, so this isn't a broad indictment, but there has certainly been a large quantity of instances where things have gone down unfairly, or even despicably. *sigh* Maybe that's an inevitability based on the numbers. Many of the forums / online communities I've administrated have had similar problems, and it's only a matter of time before some butt head starts power tripping in the most immature manner. Just like in real life I suppose. Egos: sad proof that homo sapiens are some very screwed up little monkeys.

i forced one of the mods to apologise to me for swearing at me.

like all members, they are bound by the rules of the forum, and if they are acting outside of the rules, you have every right to report as such directly to martin.

Anonymous
5th November 2007, 05:16 PM
1-Need support a Kaillera!! The Kaillera its a multy Player plugin!!!
2-Need input turbo buttom per buttom
3-Need trasnfer pokemon game of N64 to Game boy emulator Pokemon game,
4-Need Hack Rouble Pack support in Mario Kart, rs